Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:56:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloomberg shifting position on Bitcoin  (Read 536 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

That is the proof that most of the doubters of bitcoin are now changing their position and they are now going into investing in bitcoin and i think that in the future those against about investing in bitcoin will make a huge change and they will choose to be with bitcoin in the market and for sure they will invest in bitcoin because they doesn't want to lose the chance to make a lot of money in just a shorter period of time than investing in stock market.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:47:22 AM

I am guessing they recognize they lost the war!
In the last week, Bloomberg negative coverage for bitcoin was obvious, but in the last 72 hours, multiple positive articles, and news been released.
Yeah that's only because they can clearly see what they were saying was either completely wrong or turned out to be wrong. And now since the price is increasing they need to address that. I don't think Bloomberg was covering negative things about btc purposely, it was probably a correct decision given the drop in price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: