Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Miner Coin (RMC)  (Read 1758 times)
coinomy.net

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

Here is the YouTube link.
Anyone who speaks Russian, please help me understanding what they are talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX5Dz-0_r8CZ9XwlQxga6T4yk1FlLh2mO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mitya812

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

Here is the YouTube link.
Anyone who speaks Russian, please help me understanding what they are talking about.

The first one about which he tells the basic model, it air consists of four hash-boards. Consumption 2,8 kW power 22 TH/s. It has powerful ventilators.
If you look at how it is designed this needle radiator, the most effective for today. It costs on each hash-board.
On the reverse side, a large flow of warm air is blowing.

All the miners represented here are now out of stock and are issued only on our ICO.
In the sale they will not be until they are received by all the participants of the ICO.

Next it shows the quietest model. it works silently. It looks like an oil cooler. On top warm air is blowing. Power 5 TH/s, consumes 600-700 W. The task of this solution is to simultaneously heat the room and mining.

The next solution is a water-heating boiler on 1,5 kW. This is also a very quiet solution. On the one hand cold water is supplied, on the other hand it is hot. It can be installed in standard heating circuits in houses. The maximum temperature of water that it heats is 60-65 ° C.

The next thing that he shows - it looks easy, but it is on this basis that farms are built on many MW. There is nothing superfluous in it, it consists of four hash boards and one controller.
Heat is removed with the help of radiators in which water flows.
coinomy.net

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

Thanks so much!!!

I don’t have any merit, but if someone has and interested in RMC project, please give him or her some merit!
cars4ever

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

As an ico investor in RMC the hold has been pretty tough, especially because the lack of sunrises, JMC payouts and their performance overall.

So now almost everyone who owns a whole RMC will wait for the multiclet even though many wonder if this will perform even close to what has been promised and probably delayed big time again.

So as am investor I asking. Could you please give us some real news, updates about multiclet development? At least an effort to show that you care about your investors?
Right now we are feeling blind and deaf for a long timewhich is really frustrating.
markiz73

Activity: 1190
Merit: 641

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:59:08 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 11:16:26 AM by markiz73

I perfectly understand Russian. I spent a little time and studied the project.  Russian Mining Center has collected a record for the Russian ICO $43.2 million Team well done, at the right time made ICO and attracted good capital.  Many people like to say that Russian projects are Scam. That's not true. The team is known in Russia.

Now about the maneuvers. There are no 16 nm technologies in Russia. I'm sure SUNRISE is made on the basis of another brand( maybe PANTECH, but that's my guess). What did the RMC team do?
They improved the cooling and ventilation system of ASICs, added a water cooling system. They have expanded the possibilities of asics for use in water heating systems, heating, etc. This is all very good.
The solution is very interesting, especially for those people who use boilers to heat water. They can also mine cryptocurrency.  But these miners are not sold in stores, so there are no reviews of them, except for information on the official website.
But if we consider the solution from the point of view of mining, the offer from Bitmine is more attractive at the price.
Now what about the miners of a new generation of Multiclet. "The miner will reduce electricity consumption up to 220 times and ROI less than 24 hours."It's fantastic. No in Russia such technologies, engineers and possibilities for competition with the  Bitmine Smiley

I hope the review was helpful
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Can you show some information about the product? Sound interesting. I haven't invested in mining but maybe I will start with this in the near future. Hope you will help
markiz73

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

As an ico investor in RMC the hold has been pretty tough, especially because the lack of sunrises, JMC payouts and their performance overall.

So now almost everyone who owns a whole RMC will wait for the multiclet even though many wonder if this will perform even close to what has been promised and probably delayed big time again.

So as am investor I asking. Could you please give us some real news, updates about multiclet development? At least an effort to show that you care about your investors?
Right now we are feeling blind and deaf for a long timewhich is really frustrating.

It seems this is not their official topic, and there are no representatives of the company. But I saw this announcement not so long ago, maybe it will answer your questions:
📣Interim results of the development of a new generation miner – Multiclet!

✅Processor MultiCell S1 consists of 4 clusters, united by the AXI tire. Each cluster includes 4 cores, each of which, in turn, consists of 4 cells. The cell is a processor device, the command system of which is focused on the performance of computational tasks. All cells are identical.

✅To store and access large amounts of data, two DDR4 controllers (including the physical layer) are connected to the tire, and a PCIe controller (also with the physical layer) on 4 lines is connected to communicate with the external environment.

📌Hardware.
Currently, the cluster code has been developed and tested on RTL tests. We performed a logic synthesis test (28 nm) for a preliminary estimation of the parameters of footprint and performance. We conducted a trial of topological synthesis with the use of no-sheet, obtained during the synthesis . A pre-floorplan of a processor was created. The results of the synthesis confirm the reachability of the declared performance parameters (1.5 GHz) and area by the cluster. In order to reduce the time of testing the CPU in full (using the models of IP blocks supplied with the blocks), we conduct testing of the interaction of cluster and tire using  FPGA Xilinx (V6) tools.

📌Software.
We developed assembler and linker which are put into operation and are used at writing of tests of the processor. To debug assembler and C programs, a program model of the processor is created and included in the Geany debugging environment. An alpha version of the compiler has been developed and its trial operation on test sets (CoreMark, etc.) has been started to evaluate the performance.
Where did you get this information? Can you provide a link to the source?  What is stated about the hashrate of asics?
markiz73

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

On the official website a lot of General information. I understand that the manufacturer does not yet have the characteristics of new miners or this information is a secret.  Wait for December 2018 Smiley
cars4ever

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

Why December 2018? Shouldn't the multiclets be there in September according to the whitepaper?
Also RMC said something about Autumn.

This is the last unofficial announcement made by Dmitry Marinichev in telegram channel on 1 May.

Aлeкceич:
1. Hashrate will stabilize soon.
2. In May 2018 high chance to get more Sunrise miners allocated.
3. X and T models are ready and stored at the facility.
4. Air-cooled models are now on hold. Work on them will continue in June.
5. Multiclet is expected in autumn. They will be produced together in one batch so there is no need for a queue. Just wait and get your dividends. In August there will be some demo miners produced for testing.
6. They plan to make a conference in the RMC factory in June.

Итaк, в итoгe:
1. Caнки cкopo нaчнyт paбoтaть cтaбильнo.
2. B мae мacштaбныe пoдключeния caнoк oчeнь вepoятны.
3. Caнки пpoизвeдeны и пpocтo лeжaт нa cклaдe (нaдo пoлaгaть, X и T вepcии, жидкocтныe). ДA. к нaшeмy глyбoкoмy coжaлeнию. (((
4. Boздyшныe caнки, для кoтopыx тaк дoлгo лoмaли paдиaтopы, coвceм выбывaют из игpы (?) HET. К вoздyшным вepнeмcя в кoнцe мaя-июня. Для иx пpoизвoдcтвa вcё гoтoвo. Пpocтo ceйчac ocнoвнoй yпop нa ycтaнoвкy пpoизвeдeннoгo вoдянoгo.
5. Myльтиклeт oceнью бyдeт пpoизвeдeн oднoй пapтиeй и oбмeнeн нa  RMC, Oбмeн - в пocлeдний мoмeнт, пoкa пycть лeжaт и пpинocят дивидeнды. 1 RMC = 1 Myльтиклeт.
markiz73

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:38:09 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 03:49:00 PM by markiz73

The official website says
July 2018
Start production of Multiclet miners. Exchange 1 RMC token for a Multiclet miner or Grin continuation of joint mining on the Sunrise miners.

I'll tell you a secret. If the Russians say "or", then usually there will be something that they say after "or" Smiley

December 2018
Launch of work of the Multiclet miners

I want to see this miracle Smiley

Miners Sunrise in performance is not worse than Bitmain's miners.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: