Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:40:18 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got 0.25 BTC ready for Cash or may consider accept Skrill Paypal  (Read 441 times)
terrytangm (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:55:36 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 02:33:21 AM by terrytangm

Hi there

i have available 0.25 btc ready right now

want cash via western union

also may consider accept other options like skrill or paypal

tell your rate? I can give some discount in current btc price for all 0.25 coins

ready show sign message wallet btc proof too

private message here or write back message via email to: terrytangm@vfemail.net

ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:33:51 AM

i will have 1000 $ this day but i can only send paypal as service
pm me if interested
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:01:38 AM

i will have 1000 $ this day but i can only send paypal as service
pm me if interested

I currently have $ 200 paypal ready to be exchanged for btc for a rate of 1: 1.
let me know if you accepte deal Wink

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:55:43 AM

If you still have this contact me via pm with your final rates I can do skrill PayPal and western union

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
ChopChops

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:23:36 PM

Hi there

i have available 0.25 btc ready right now

want cash via western union

also may consider accept other options like skrill or paypal

tell your rate? I can give some discount in current btc price for all 0.25 coins

ready show sign message wallet btc proof too

private message here or write back message via email to: terrytangm@proinbox.com

I can give you skrill funds not coming from credit card but gambling site.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

Amazing. Not one of the above is offering to use an irreversible payment method. Everybody wants to use PayPal to scam, defraud and steal the 0.25 BTC.

Threads like this attract the lowest forms of humans in a decent society. The types who want to exploit and lure others to part with their property so they can call it their own. The 1990s was bad enough without super fast internet but now that we have gigabit-speed web browsing, this is the dark side of the internet age. All these online beggars and thieves lurking on every thread, page, forum.. waiting for opportunities like this very thread.

PayPal is a high risk payment method. It is reversible. Why do people struggle to understand the definition of reversible. Or is it because they do know the word but prefer to pretend it doesn't exist? Nah, it's because they know what reversible is, they know the risks involved for those selling coins and, best of all, they know they can steal bitcoins by either reversing the payment or by using hacked PayPal accounts or by linking phished cards to the PayPal account.

This is a sad thread. Lock it, OP, to keep your coins safe.

Razor33

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:34:44 AM

Hello mate , i'm interested to purchase a small amount of 0,017 BTC Preev + 3 % with PayPal so i can introduce myself to cryptocurrency world.
I know i'm a new user on this forum but you can PM Razor33 - Legendary user on OwnedCore forums with hundreds of successful trades done and i will answer there in PM so you can deal with me with more trust.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:58:46 AM

Amazing. Not one of the above is offering to use an irreversible payment method. Everybody wants to use PayPal to scam, defraud and steal the 0.25 BTC.

Threads like this attract the lowest forms of humans in a decent society. The types who want to exploit and lure others to part with their property so they can call it their own. The 1990s was bad enough without super fast internet but now that we have gigabit-speed web browsing, this is the dark side of the internet age. All these online beggars and thieves lurking on every thread, page, forum.. waiting for opportunities like this very thread.

PayPal is a high risk payment method. It is reversible. Why do people struggle to understand the definition of reversible. Or is it because they do know the word but prefer to pretend it doesn't exist? Nah, it's because they know what reversible is, they know the risks involved for those selling coins and, best of all, they know they can steal bitcoins by either reversing the payment or by using hacked PayPal accounts or by linking phished cards to the PayPal account.

This is a sad thread. Lock it, OP, to keep your coins safe.

Or is because is the most used method of payment that exists around the world.
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:57:31 AM

are any of these threads actually real transactions.  I couldnt imagine people actually falling for the sell me your BTC for paypal trick after all the warnings all over these forums!
worldofcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

not everyone scams with paypal, I sell my amazon gc and bitcoins all the time with paypal. 

*meoww*
Razor33

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:53:46 AM

Indeed , not all people are scammers ... did maybe thousands of purchases from my suppliers in MMO games on ElitePvPers / EpicNPC / OwnedCore forums with PayPal and yes also with Skrill (but only couse PP din't work in their countries...)
Please give some trust to people at least for small purchases .. especially IF they proved ok on others sites like Ebay / Amazon or me on Gaming Trading Markets and IF they are able to prove it.

And btw still looking to buy my very first 0,017 - 0,018 BTC with PayPal , hope to find someone soon enough willing to check me and see i'm an ok person.
MBielsa

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:02:43 PM

Hi, if not taken, I can buy with Skrill or Neteller. Have proof of source of the cash for both.

PM me if interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: