Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amerika true strategy is to prevent jews from returning to the temple mount!  (Read 248 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:45:42 AM

Do you understand why? How they use this issue?

My guess is that the europeons, russians and chineses side with isreal to get the jews their temple, usa will do everything to fuck that up!

Why because as soon muslims be it by force or belief return the temple to their owner , real peace on the mainland is possible, with exponential grow leaving the gmo/fracking/fukutrailed contaminated nation in the dust!

I would give an ultimatum to the muslims and start to nuke until they get it:

It s a hewish place of woreship, leave or die (be nuked).

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:42:11 PM

This is why the wars got that bad.
Wars were always about money. Americans couldn't care less about any temple, as long as they get their money from oil.
People in middle east are more religious, so when they are attacked some of them are so much in their head about religion that they think it has something to do with it. Even people in Serbia thought it was about religion when NATO invaded, since they were more religious as well. And they are Christians, but they are Ortodox so there is some difference. Like American government gives any crap about it. Religion is just a fairy tale for most of them. They don't care. The others are too professional to let religion come in the way of business.
It is oil and strategic military dominance. That is what it is all about. Most couldn't care less about any religion or any other fairy tale.
Grow up.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:18:24 PM

You have no idea... it's not because your perceive something to be an heresy that some don't take it very seriously.

When israel was created why america didn't include the temple? Wtf it's not like it was taking back what the muslims had stolen so what does difference would have it made? All the difference in the world otherwise they would have included it. So why wasn't it included?

Divide the mainland at all costs... along those line supporting muslims radical is a natural extension of this strategy.

As you can see if the goal is to divide the main land, america will do everything in it's power to stop the jews of having their temple back. However the shanghai crews backing isrealis can quickly make the perpetutators of this chock point change policy.

Because it asked the question is america the best friend of israel or its most nocive ennemy.

One good point, if they could, they would spread gmos inside israel. As if people lives had any values to them. Them, they only organic, they print fiat to buy it.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:44:32 PM

From what I'm reading, Israel was an invention of the political Zionists, and for at least a segment of them the project is just a stepping stone to a larger end-goal.  Development of an Israeli  'Samson Option' (aka, a 'doomsday device') is a component.  Now they have it.  Logic indicates that most of Israel's 100's of nuclear weapons are targeting Western nations.  When Israel undergoes a controlled demolition these nukes will detonate on their targets and control of the planet will be passed to those who are prepared for the event and subsequent consolidation.

Although startlingly on-target in some ways, I don't see anything which indicates any super-natural force in the various religious teachings about the 'end times.'  Mostly it seems to me a matter of self-fulfilling prophesy.  For one thing, most of our leadership actually does not have a lot of creativity.  For another, it is handy in engineering (or Judo) to use existing organic momentum to one's own advantage.  So, if 50% of the people already believe that there will be a plague of locusts (drone swarms) and fire+brimstone (nukes), etc, and have some expectation of what to expect there-after, it makes for a more controllable environment to arrange just this.

Israelis would do well to consider how much more care the political Zionists have for them than they have for the rest of us goy.  Ya, most Israelis may be part of 'the tribe', but at the end of the day their being sacrificed may be outweighed by the 'greater good' and 'ends justify the means.'  These philosophical underpinnings are well represented in various sources of information, and in observation.

As for America, I think it fair to suspect that at this point in time (2017), what our political leaders do is a nearly exact match for what the political Zionists desire, although it is not the case that the political Zionists have a complete lock on this control, and even if they do, the movement has it's own internal opinions.  They joust with certain other groups who don't totally share their vision...or at least not their road-map and timings.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:30:24 PM

Thanks for sharing your opinions. I don't buy the one tribe or coherent zionist movement.

What i bet on:

there are people who stricltly believe in their texts. That if this mount isn't returned to its owner there will be always problems for those who stole it and those who try to return it to themselves as rightful owner.

There are people who pretend to be what ever but only use the so called thing as cover for nefarious motives. That those are fair game. Ex sorros father working for the nazis but it's one among millions.

As such i don't see the point to wait a thousand years more to dolve the issue.

However there are no perfect solution. but a right step for muslims is to return this shitty hill to their owner. If the mosk of their so called prophet could be blasted away there is no fucking reason to shit on this shit. The alksa mosk is moved away.

And if they don't agree... they fucking die and are used ss fertilizers.

What's the point of waiting a thousand more years? The koran will not change (stealing is bad) and the torah neither (stealing is bad) and what they say Jesus was there and there were those corrupts of point two who killed him.

Now action! Send the drone and ask those close to the site by their phone if they want to die to defend it, if they say no drones move to the next in line, and if yes! Splash! One less...

Step 1 muslim renounce it.

Step the real war begin, what to do...

And that's maybe why the usa were forbidden to give it back... because this one will be violent.

aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:38:30 PM

You have no idea... it's not because your perceive something to be an heresy that some don't take it very seriously.

I don't really understand what you said here. I personally don't perceive nothing as a heresy as I am an atheist, I couldn't care less. I am just concerned about people's lives, that is all.

When israel was created why america didn't include the temple? Wtf it's not like it was taking back what the muslims had stolen so what does difference would have it made? All the difference in the world otherwise they would have included it. So why wasn't it included?

I have to admit that I am not familiar with the exact temple issue. My claims were made on my understanding of American people and their government. I just think it is very far fetched to believe that they did something for clear religious reasons, maybe indirectly, but not directly for religious reasons.

As you can see if the goal is to divide the main land, america will do everything in it's power to stop the jews of having their temple back. However the shanghai crews backing isrealis can quickly make the perpetutators of this chock point change policy.

Because it asked the question is america the best friend of israel or its most nocive ennemy.

One good point, if they could, they would spread gmos inside israel. As if people lives had any values to them. Them, they only organic, they print fiat to buy it.

I am not familiar with the issue unfortunately. However, about he GMOs, that is just ridiculous. Only a person with low understanding and paranoia about science can be seriously concerned about GMOs. They are just an improvement on the crops, something people have been doing for thousands of years. It is just that our understanding of DNA increased so we speed up the selective breading process by directly choosing wanted traits. Little do you know is that without GMOs a world would be a lot worse. Not just that crops would take up more land and make food more expensive, but we wouldn't be able to create insulin with the GMO bacteria. GMO are a big part of human lives by now and are pretty well tested. They are here with the help of new technology, just like Bitcoin is.

From what I'm reading, Israel was an invention of the political Zionists, and for at least a segment of them the project is just a stepping stone to a larger end-goal.  Development of an Israeli  'Samson Option' (aka, a 'doomsday device') is a component.  Now they have it.  Logic indicates that most of Israel's 100's of nuclear weapons are targeting Western nations.  When Israel undergoes a controlled demolition these nukes will detonate on their targets and control of the planet will be passed to those who are prepared for the event and subsequent consolidation.

I would give an ultimatum to the muslims and start to nuke until they get it:

It s a hewish place of woreship, leave or die (be nuked).

I see this more often then it should be. People calling for use of nuclear weapons. There is a reason they weren't used ever since the second world war.
It is dangerous to even have people calling for it, more dangerous then people calling for Nazism to be back.
You don't understand the implications of it. World's superpowers have nuclear ICBMs aimed at each other and have automatic triggering systems. Russians more specifically, for them it is known. You fail to understand that if even one of the nuclear ICBMs get launched from one of the satellite watched sites, other countries can't and won't risk to be eradicated before they are able to attack back. The systems launch automatically before any target is even reached. And this response causes a chain reaction from other countries. There are no survivors in this scenario. No one can be prepared. If you don't die from the detonation you will die from the nuclear winter that will follow and kill all complex life on Earth. You can't eat if there is no sunlight for years. There is no oxygen if plants can't get sunlight to produce it. One launch and we could all be dead in a matter of minutes. There is enough nuclear weapons in this world to wipe all life on Earth 3 times over. Don't be insane. You don't understand the power of these weapons. Largest one ever detonated could be heard all around the world, 3 times, as the shock wave traveled an entire world around. This is the power of an atom, no God will save you from that.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:45:59 PM

Isn't America one of their main supporters? America keeps getting blamed for the creation of Israel.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: