Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: 🚀 [ANN] Freedom of action with ZUMMINER 🚀  (Read 4605 times)
DelevIsak

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:32:23 AM

It's all fine, but what is my profit as an investor?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:37:27 AM

Where is your minig farm placed?

Hello
Our mining farm is situated in China

China - the best place for miningfarms because of the cheapest electricity in the world
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:56:19 AM

Where is your minig farm placed?

Hello
Our mining farm is situated in China

China - the best place for miningfarms because of the cheapest electricity in the world

The most profitable place for big farms near hydroelectrostations.
For example in Russia near lakes Lena and Amur. It depends on your choice or connections at this sphere
desiger01

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:14:05 PM

There are many problems with crypto-market in the China now
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:34:16 PM

There are many problems with crypto-market in the China now

China banned ICOs ,but not mining or miningfarms building  Grin
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:57:19 PM

How is the profit distributed from the mining? Well, the one that does not go to investors
ZUMMINER (OP)

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

How about trial period?

I have the same question.

Tell more about it

We have no trial period. You can find our tariffs HERE
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:09:47 PM

The total amount of investments will be used to purchase equipment for the production of cryptocurrency. Each investor will conditionally own a certain amount of capacity, in accordance with the share of his investments in the total amount of all investments.

The purchased equipment will be used for the mining of cryptocurrency, the greater part of the profit from which will be distributed among investors
DrToken

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:32:54 PM

How is the profit distributed from the mining? Well, the one that does not go to investors
I really like your project. Professional team, understandable idea. But I have the same question)
And another one - If I want to become an investor, what should I do?
And by the way, why don't have a trial period?
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:34:12 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 02:45:20 PM by ZUMMINER

what cryptocurrencies do u mine?

Hi,
You are able to mine ETHEREUM,ZCASH and DASH. Individual conditions of cloud mining in development now

You can check our WP to know more about our services.

Are you planning to add more cryptocurrencies? Cloud mining is interesting for me and I want to try your cloud mining services when it will be available. What investment rates do you provide?

Sure,waldenari777.
We will post all the related information about new currencies when they will be added to our service.

OUR RATES
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:50:00 PM

The total amount of investments will be used to purchase equipment for the production of cryptocurrency. Each investor will conditionally own a certain amount of capacity, in accordance with the share of his investments in the total amount of all investments.

The purchased equipment will be used for the mining of cryptocurrency, the greater part of the profit from which will be distributed among investors
this can be another genesis in the making I guess building your own mining farm and allow people to invest and make good profits from time
to time after purchasing some amounts of share right? I will look closer and review this OP/Dev lets hope for the best.
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:57:33 AM

this can be another genesis in the making I guess building your own mining farm and allow people to invest and make good profits from time
to time after purchasing some amounts of share right? I will look closer and review this OP/Dev lets hope for the best.

Hi,carlisle1.

You are absolutely right.
Our farm in building process now. You can enjoy photoshoots of our farm at the news page at our website.
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:10:45 AM

I really like your project. Professional team, understandable idea. But I have the same question)
And another one - If I want to become an investor, what should I do?
And by the way, why don't have a trial period?

Hello, DrToken.

Firstly, you should be a registered zumminer user. Please complete the registration at our website.

Secondly, you should choose the investment bar at the top of your dashboard and press "invest to mining".
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:25:44 AM

what cryptocurrencies do u mine?

Hi,
You are able to mine BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, ZCASH, LITECOIN and DASH. Individual conditions of cloud mining in development now

You can check our WP to know more about our servecies.

Thanx for answer
And what is used for mining?
And by the way, a very fresh looking website)

You are welcome,edir_ruvall.

To know more about our equipment please visit our news page please
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:35:25 AM

Please, tell me more about the equipment
And did I understand correctly that if I use your multi-currency wallet, I do not pay any commissions? Generally zero?

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:44:04 PM

Explain to me how it works: "The possibility of a fixed income up to 0.33% a day on investment into the project" (this is from your website)
Sounds promising)
KenDowson

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:56:39 PM

Explain to me how it works: "The possibility of a fixed income up to 0.33% a day on investment into the project" (this is from your website)
Sounds promising)
hmm, I like the concept. If this is true, I'm in)

ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Sounds promising)

Hi,
Yes, you are right.
You can choose preferable tariff at our website with percentage according to your tariff.
if you invest for 92 days - your investment rate is 0.25% per day (23% for all investment period), for 183 days - 0.3% per day (54.9% for all investment period), for 274 days - 0.33% per day (90,42% for all investment period)
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

Sounds promising)
hmm, I like the concept. If this is true, I'm in)

You are welcome, KenDowson.
You can choose your tariff at our website
ZUMMINER (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:30:29 AM

Please, tell me more about the equipment
And did I understand correctly that if I use your multi-currency wallet, I do not pay any commissions? Generally zero?

Hello,
Yes your absolutely right. There are no commissions into the wallet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: