Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:24:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [preICO] Sudan Gold Coin - GOLD MINING WITH SG MINING CO  (Read 29521 times)
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:41:01 PM

How can this be mined or get a share of Gold mining? Can this only be buyed when ICO is launched but what is the connection with gold?
The gold connection is in that way. The coin has own amount for gold. Mining will have some plan and token-holders will be able to see how much gold is already mined
And how we will be to see how much gold was mined? I can't travel to Sudan every month
They will hire some group that will provide us such information. Is mining plan completed or have some overplus

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:44:27 PM

The cup amount is very high. Will they collect such money? Honestly, I think the marketing is at low level
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:52:37 PM

The cup amount is very high. Will they collect such money? Honestly, I think the marketing is at low level
The project idea and execution is good. Nowadays it is hard to promote and get ICO to nice compete for stage due a lot of ICOs that starts almost every day

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
retrend

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:54:02 PM

The project idea and execution is good. Nowadays it is hard to promote and get ICO to nice compete for stage due a lot of ICOs that starts almost every day
So we need to support and wish good luck to developers
andrepcg

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:32:21 PM

How can this be mined or get a share of Gold mining? Can this only be buyed when ICO is launched but what is the connection with gold?
The gold connection is in that way. The coin has own amount for gold. Mining will have some plan and token-holders will be able to see how much gold is already mined
And how we will be to see how much gold was mined? I can't travel to Sudan every month
They will hire some group that will provide us such information. Is mining plan completed or have some overplus
THEY will hire? What if this group will give us false information?
andrepcg

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:35:32 PM

I think here we need the third party group(independent),or any regulation from above.
retrend

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:42:43 PM

but why should they give us false information? this can reduce the investment flow
andrepcg

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

but why should they give us false information? this can reduce the investment flow
not necessarily that they will lose invetments. There are many ways to use such a lies for profit
retrend

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:54:19 PM

not necessarily that they will lose invetments. There are many ways to use such a lies for profit
well, and what for example?
andrepcg

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:59:41 PM

OK. for example: if they lowering the amount, they can save on payments to their depositors. if they rising the amount, then on the contrary they can get more profit from the sale of "empty" tokens. in any case they will receive a profit
retrend

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

necessarily that they will lose invetments. There are many ways to use such a lies for profit

OK. for example: if they lowering the amount, they can save on payments to their depositors. if they rising the amount, then on the contrary they can get more profit from the sale of "empty" tokens. in any case they will receive a profit
Hmm, you right. We definitely need a inderpended control group.
ICO_SotC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

heck.This project it's the dream of all the skeptics. Crypto currency supported by gold (1: 0 dollar)
stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

I'm a little bit sceptical about political situation in Sudan.

(not sure about work conditions and other instabilities)

Bounty thread for handy reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2194822.0

andrepcg

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:43:33 PM

I'm a little bit sceptical about political situation in Sudan.

(not sure about work conditions and other instabilities)

Bounty thread for handy reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2194822.0
presently project at the initial stage. to the beginning of its implementation, everything can change strongly
RBurkey

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

I've just fell in love to this idea! The idea, which was thrown away in the 20century is coming back to replace a fiat money with the new blockchain power!
Good luck, guys!
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:32:56 PM

Now listed on the exchange, and who can not say it
kaito

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

What do you mean?
kaito

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

I've just fell in love to this idea! The idea, which was thrown away in the 20century is coming back to replace a fiat money with the new blockchain power!
Good luck, guys!
About which idea are you talking about?
andrepcg

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:42:46 PM

Maybe you mean WHEN it will be listed? The run to the stock exchange will be after the start of production. there are no exact dates yet
ICO_SotC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:49:50 PM

Please tell me otherwise cause I didnt understand. The calculation of the value of tokens will be reported by the volume of the dug ore, or already purified gold?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: