Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [preICO] Sudan Gold Coin - GOLD MINING WITH SG MINING CO  (Read 29521 times)
beast_rough

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:04:31 PM

Why there is only few activity in this thread? there should be more info posted about the project by the dev from time to time.
As far as I can judge by social networks, the team is now participate in  BlockShow Asia 2017 in Singapore, there is a plenty of photos posted by them
beast_rough

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:08:00 PM

Hello, sir
where the forum address to follow bounty
I want to participate in your project
thank you
I've heard, that you should write here: affiliate@sudangm.com
Thank you sir
already giving instructions
You are welcome, sir. Wish you profitable collaboration
vascrs11

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:45:28 PM

Hello dev team, I would like to inform you that there are serious issues with bounty campaign. A lot of participants are reporting that their ETH addresses have been modified or replaced in spreadsheet. Can you please check?

beast_rough

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:17:51 AM

Hello dev team, I would like to inform you that there are serious issues with bounty campaign. A lot of participants are reporting that their ETH addresses have been modified or replaced in spreadsheet. Can you please check?
Don't worry, the work is conducted in this destination, everything will be alright.
beast_rough

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:29:53 AM

The bounty thread has long been abandoned by the project. Questions are not getting answered.
I don't think so, it's long-term project, which is now at it's initial stage, so temporary technical problems could occure, you can always report about it in their telegram and get an answer. None of team members are interested in undermining credibility of the project.
SudanGoldCoin

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

To attention of all ICO participants. Our team was too busy participating in conferrences and exhibitions so there were no answers. We are bringing our deep excuses for that. We are going to run a second wave of bounty campaign for a Private Sale stage. For now we are just considering which tokens will be sent there: some part from ICO's amount, or a team ones.
Regarding changed ETH address: we've noticed that there were some modifications changed and changed all the passwords/privacies for our sheets. We ask you, bounty participants, to send us PM with your actual ETH wallets. We will update everything during this week.
All the tokens will be distributed during at the start of ICO stage, it's because all personal cabinets will be rewritten.
Thank you for you support.
SudanGoldCoin

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 05:36:23 PM

During last days our team was working as hard as possible and managed to visit many places.
SGC visited such places as Moscow, Singapore and Milan.
In Moscow we participated in ICO Battle, after - Singapore with it’s great exhibition: Blockshow Asia, where we’ve met a lot of great people and those who were interested in our project. The last but not least was Milan, where we had a productive dialogue with the investor. But that’s not all, we’ve got a small surprise for you.
Our team decided to continue a Bounty program. Additional tokens will be allocated from the teams’ share. This might be a great possibility for those who missed the Pre-ICO bounty stage.
Don’t miss your chance and start mining gold now!
So stay tuned - details about new Bounty Stage will be very soon.
cryptomup

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:38:11 PM

great news, I would like to receive more information about the promotion of the project from developers
beast_rough

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:12:39 AM

great news, I would like to receive more information about the promotion of the project from developers
You can join the project's telegram, or follow them in social networks, the news are updated there regulary
beast_rough

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:45:20 PM

Hello! A few days ago we opened comment block. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page. https://icoholder.com/en/ico/sudan-gold-coin-3405 It will be great if you follow your page and help your investors)
Ok, let's try to do something!
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:59:36 AM

From Gold to Cryptocurrency: How the Most Valuable Metal in the World Can Stabilize the Price on Crypto Market

This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.

https://www.ccn.com/gold-cryptocurrency-valuable-metal-world-can-stabilize-price-crypto-market/
SudanGoldCoin

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:48:41 PM

Bounty participants, part of the stakes has already been accounted, all of your requests regarding ETH in PM were also fixed. The bounty campaign will last until the start of ICO with the total amount of tokens - 700,000 instead of 500,000.

During this Sudan Gold Coin has participated on Crypto Bazar, Moscow, where we represented our project to a huge amount of crypto-related people including invest funds, media, etc. We've found a new ways of reaching new markets like China and India. Overall, this was a great journey full of new connections.
Also, IMPORTANT NEWS.
Our team completely understands that this project will require a huge investments in order to be fully completed, so we've created special offers for those of you who want to make a significant investment in order to have more profit.
For more details - PM me and we'll discuss possibilities of our cooperation.
Thank you for our support, guys, keep hungry, more updates are coming!
SudanGoldCoin

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:12:40 PM

Attention to bounty hunters, need a chineese translation of SGC website, PM me and we'll send you the spreadsheet with the translation. Reward - 100 stakes in "Translation campaign" list!!
Also, SGC team wishes you Happy New Year and launches a grand sale: 1 SGC token is only for 0.4$. Sale will last until 01.01.2018. So don't miss your chance and start mining gold.
Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:55:42 PM

Hello, sir
where the forum address to follow bounty
I want to participate in your project
thank you
I've heard, that you should write here: affiliate@sudangm.com
Thank you sir
already giving instructions

No need to send emails, this is the bounty thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2194822

SudanGoldCoin

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

Welcome our new team member: Anthony Dominic, he is our partner in marketing strategy and an owner of a great crypto-based group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptofactory/
Check his group and stay tuned, more updates are coming today!

zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

Bounty participants, part of the stakes has already been accounted, all of your requests regarding ETH in PM were also fixed. The bounty campaign will last until the start of ICO with the total amount of tokens - 700,000 instead of 500,000.

During this Sudan Gold Coin has participated on Crypto Bazar, Moscow, where we represented our project to a huge amount of crypto-related people including invest funds, media, etc. We've found a new ways of reaching new markets like China and India. Overall, this was a great journey full of new connections.
Also, IMPORTANT NEWS.
Our team completely understands that this project will require a huge investments in order to be fully completed, so we've created special offers for those of you who want to make a significant investment in order to have more profit.
For more details - PM me and we'll discuss possibilities of our cooperation.
Thank you for our support, guys, keep hungry, more updates are coming!

PM sent,please change my wallet address..and why Google table sent to the trash?why is the bounty you type in the main thread,not in the bounty thread?many have no idea that their addresses have changed payout on fraudulent!
bheem0

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

Facebook URL : https://www.facebook.com/bheem.meena3
bitcointalk id : bheem0
Facebook friends: 2950

repost
https://www.facebook.com/bheem.meena3/posts/10214704971916708
https://www.facebook.com/bheem.meena3/posts/10214704967276592
https://www.facebook.com/bheem.meena3/posts/10214704964516523
https://www.facebook.com/bheem.meena3/posts/10214704956716328
https://www.facebook.com/bheem.meena3/posts/10214705001357444
anotherpriest

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:10:15 PM

Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/sudangoldcoin

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

Great Project, I like the fact that this is a Gold backed Crypto. Also the Goldminning Company is established and has been minning for a long time.
I invested today @$0.60 per Token. Glad I got this cheap Price, I think the ICO will sell out very quickly once it starts in 6 days.

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

SG Mining Announces ICO Crowdsale For Blockchain Based Gold Mining Business in Sudan

DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / January 17, 2018 / Sudan Gold Coin (SGC Token), is among few Cryptocurrency that is backed by real physical assets. It is a unique combination of Real Gold Mining with Blockchain Technology. SGC Token aims to solve the volatility problem that currently cryptocurrency market has been experiencing.

Since ancient times Gold was one of the most precious things in the world: it was a standard for price evaluation, references to gold may be found in popular wisdom thoughts and quotations all over the world. It means that gold will always be one of the value standards in the world's economy and many physical currencies have some dependence on gold.

But in the age of IT, when people are trying to invent something new each day, new values are brought to the market - cryptocurrencies. They allowed people to buy, sell and trade through the internet with reduced risks but still there is one big problem that should be solved: stability and predictability of any cryptocurrency.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sg-mining-announces-ico-crowdsale-000600830.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: