Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:16:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex  (Read 527 times)
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:59:12 PM

Is poloniex still alive? How are the trade volumina right now? Wanted to reset my password for security, but they knocked me out at this point and support tickets lead to nowhere. Fortunately had saved my funds months ago to my wallets,,but wanted to trade again now or at least look, what's  up at polo. Was my favor.

Poloniex has been going through quite some difficulties in the recent months, which has lead to a whole lot of Polo users to make a shift to Bittrex. People are complaining about not being able to cash out due to the required verification they need to walk themselves through, and if they want to have themselves fully verified, it takes months in some cases due to the staff not going through verification requests in an adequate manner for whatever reason. If you want to trade on an exchange doing everything, or at least a lot right to please their customers, then go for Bittrex. As long as Poloniex is not taking care of their customers, there is no way I would advice anyone to deposit any coins there.
I also have the impression because of many posts about delay at withdraw, that they do it now manually. Yes, Bittrex is still a good exchanger. What do you think about Bitfinex?
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:10:52 PM

Poloniex has somehow always been my main source of trading. But after reading and acknowledging this I just might shift to Bitrex
Poloniex had the potential to grow tremendously in the forthcoming years, but they have wasted that with their idiotic behavior. Bittrex is a great alternative, and generates more volume.

What do you think about Bitfinex?
Oh, I would never ever advice anyone to make use of that exchange after everything they have put their customers through. I find it mind boggling that this exchange actually managed to gain back its leading position in terms of USD trading. Everything related to the "hack" they suffered from stinks big time, and that's what a lot people were thinking as well initially. For whatever reason, at the moment Bitfinex cleared its debt, people changed their rightfully justified hostile attitude to one that is the complete opposite - this exchange suddenly became legit again in the eyes of the people, and the volumes of this exchange started to pick up again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: