Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Shit! - China bans Bitcoin yet again. This time for real.  (Read 3274 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:14:55 AM

Yep, that is right - China does it yet again.  Bitcoin is now banned AGAIN!!!  Quick sell your Bitcoin!!!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-will-heavily-crack-down-on-all-bitcoin-trades

How many times is China going try this same trick?  How many times are stupid people going to care and fall for the same story? 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

Well, let China ban everything 100 times, but they will continue using bitcoin by some other means. Meanwhile Japan is now overtaking and getting into this market fast, so who cares about what China bans and don't ban. Bitcoin is more than a country. They might have a huge contribution to this market, but if they go, there will be other markets ready to make use of bitcoin
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:48:19 AM

How many times are stupid people going to care and fall for the same story? 

haha, i hope there will be more times they fall for the same story! and bigger even in the future. $1000 is not a joke. we got bitcoin $1000+ under-price because of these "stupid people". without them you would have been forced to buy bitcoin at a much higher price this month but they were kind enough to give you a great discount.

i'm just thankful for their existence. and fearful of their extinction which is inevitable.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:52:11 AM

Sorry, you should not "burn" people to sell their bitcoin just because the news ; China banned bitcoin for real. I don't think it will give us a good effect, because without china bitcoin still run. CMIIW.
xeospe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

Yep, that is right - China does it yet again.  Bitcoin is now banned AGAIN!!!  Quick sell your Bitcoin!!!
https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-will-heavily-crack-down-on-all-bitcoin-trades

How many times is China going try this same trick?  How many times are stupid people going to care and fall for the same story? 

I don't think it's smart to say "Quick sell your BTC". Did you already forget September 15th ?!
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

No matter what China has started to take bitcoin regulation very seriously compared to before where there were absolutely no regulations, so it would come as no surprise to me if this turned out to be true.

However, even if they decide to crack down on BTC trading they wouldn't have the means to simply monitor every p2p transaction that everyone does. There is no way for them to "ban" bitcoin. All they can do is ban centralized bitcoin exchanges, they cannot ban p2p exchanges at all.

It's not wise to fall for FUD like this.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

My bids haven't been filled yet, we need more panic and more dumping, $2800 is the target, China bans no longer as effective as they have been in the past...

Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:06:13 AM

China will be China Cheesy If they ban BTC or any Crypto so be it. I read an article where it actually says that Crypto is really strong in part of Europe and Asia is starting to adapt it. In terms of ICO, Chinese are well known to be fond of business and investment. I am pretty they'll make a way how to bypass any security measure just to explore and venture crytpocurrency /ICO. When this news first started, BTC went down, but I think holders learned the lesson hard because BTC is coming back stronger
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:07:54 AM

As many times as long as theyll profit from it, bacause they can only ban ICO's and exchanges but the blockchain technology of bitcoin itself? Ibthink they cant stop it, chinese will just shift to decentralize exchanges using VPN's and other stuff. Just my cent.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:11:56 AM

My bids haven't been filled yet, we need more panic and more dumping, $2800 is the target, China bans no longer as effective as they have been in the past...

the china panic is past. there's not much else they can do. most people would welcome the end of chinese mining. maybe there'll be an organic fall anyway,
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:14:01 AM

As many times as long as theyll profit from it, bacause they can only ban ICO's and exchanges but the blockchain technology of bitcoin itself? Ibthink they cant stop it, chinese will just shift to decentralize exchanges using VPN's and other stuff. Just my cent.

VPNs also banned in China.

If they can't trade Renminbi with bitcoin easily, bitcoin will never be used at a relevant scale in China.

Some highly tech savvy people will continue to use, but no significant use can be achieved if bitcoin is banned.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

What is the matter if china banned bitcoin? I don't see any bad thing about it because that is normal for bitcoin to get rejected or ordered as a banned currency in a country and we still have a lot of countries for the market and a lot of people are still using bitcoin and still buying and it is not always only in china.
newfix

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:42:02 AM

Is a ridiculous story, i cant understand if it is a real notice or not.
Someone tell yes someone tell no
But i cant understand in which mode china can ban the bitcoin?
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:47:48 AM

I am tired of this repetitive news, if the government want to banned please just banned it, so the price will fall down once and recover prefectly, dont keep on spreading the rumors and make the traders and investor worries and makes people doing panic sell and cause riot in every market
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:52:33 AM

VPNs also banned in China.

If they can't trade Renminbi with bitcoin easily, bitcoin will never be used at a relevant scale in China.

Some highly tech savvy people will continue to use, but no significant use can be achieved if bitcoin is banned.

well, so far bitcoin is not banned and there is no plan or even indication of banning bitcoin so all these arguments are moot!

and while people are arguing over pointless FUD and discuss whether it is true or not and what will happen if... some sneakier people who know the reality have been accumulating cheaper bitcoin in bottomless their bags.

--looking for signature--
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:59:51 AM

Again they base their news on anonymous sources. How can we know if the sources ever exist and aren't just an invention to spread FUD?

And if they exist, how can they know they are telling the truth?
istake

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:00:56 AM

Listen btc has one price and the market will even itself out. Its one asset that is truly an asset of confidence. Its price is a pure reflection of the communal confidence. What you must not miss out is that people make money when the price drops especially a certain prolonged drop which is expected with news like china bans all exchanges. If a btc owner sells at 1btc at $4500 expecting a nosedive then buy whn it steadily begins to rise again at $3500. then the btc owner has made $1000 profit. Now multiply that by 1000. If a group had government intel and knew this announcement was coming........ the more they rushed the market the higher the price got till .......Ok I got sidetracked, but the point is if price goes down people make money too.

Bottomline is there is a transfer of wealth when the prices move but bitcoin will stabilize, because it is (bruce lee voice)"like water" it has no border, boundaries. If you close one space it will flow into another.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:04:23 AM

I think it's just some group that try to gain the advantage for gaining profit by using Chinese ICO issue in order to scare people so whale trader able to manipulate their transaction for profit.

What is the matter if china banned bitcoin? I don't see any bad thing about it because that is normal for bitcoin to get rejected or ordered as a banned currency in a country and we still have a lot of countries for the market and a lot of people are still using bitcoin and still buying and it is not always only in china.

Japanese and South korean market have bigger market so IMO Chinese can't affect bitcoin market for now
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:05:30 AM

I think they would learn their lesson and stop panicking and stop selling their coin when they heard some rumors going around,
They are just being played by this same old trick lets just wait and see how many people did fall in this scheme.

finthebar

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:06:14 AM

Is it likely that China will not in fact [Ban] Bitcoin, but "control" it, much the same way it does with other things. Think of how they essentially have blocked and allowed Google over the years - in favour of Baidu their own flavour of search engine that they can control [more].
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: