Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] LESCOIN | THE FIRST CRYPTO - CURRENCY SECURED BY WOOD STOCK  (Read 2444 times)
D_Verner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:37:29 AM

Mention in the WP once the general partner, do you think is correct?
I lived and worked for many years in Siberia and the Far East of Russia. I do not watch CNN.
Please invest money, but I do not want people to have a bad opinion about Russia. A bad opinion appears when people are dupe.

I thought you were in the industry somehow. And I am glad that you are supporting our country.
But as you've been there you must know about the divide btw the timber industry in Western and Eastern parts of Russia? The Western is quite modernised using the technology of Scandi and German companies. The market is crowded, there are many big companies, it's hard to get a new license in the European part and Urals.
The Eastern part is quite different. There are couple of big players of course, but the majority are small and medium-sized enterprises with old technical base. There is a potential to modernise, to diversify the production and establish a new big company.

We welcome you to join as our advisor and speak directly to the company and our business partner. We know our marketing isn't perfect, it's actually quite hard for the company representatives to meet all the media attention right now. The leading Russian business media (the Russian Business Daily) and the biggest tabloid MK are already approached the company, local TV and radio also have been there. So the partner is already facing lots of public attention in Russia, much of it unfriendly, because general Russian public does not understand what blockchain and crypto-market is. This is the reason why our industrial partners do not want too much media exposure. But we are ready to talk to any perspective partners and colleagues from the industry.

If you have some ideas how to present the project in a more coherent way for the Western public, we'll happy to have you on the advisers' board. There you'll get a fair share of tokens depending on your contribution. You may even join us on the main ICO as a marketing partner in the US, because you clearly know the industry and can help us to make a better investment offer.

You already devoted much attention to us (we appreciate this). Hope you can find some time to talk in telegram. I'll send you my private account in PM if you allow. Thanks.
HBBZ (OP)

Activity: 570
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

ATTENTION: Buy #Lescoin for BITCOINS  Cool

There were many questions about why we do not accept bitcoins. We realized that this was our mistake  and the developers gave all their energy to add the bitcoin contract so that all investors managed to get the maximum bonus.

All is ready. Tested, that’s working. Please, do not forget that bitcoin transactions are processed longer than on ethereum.

HBBZ (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:25:27 AM

wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:27:37 PM

This is a great opportunity, Thank I'm a part of the campaign.
HBBZ (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:49:26 PM

This is a great opportunity, Thank I'm a part of the campaign.

We're glad:)
Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:16:36 AM

although ANN is very informative, but I'm a bit skeptical about the success of this project, a mission that is too ambitious and takes a long time to make this project too self-imposed with the concept, your team is good, but are they experienced in forestry development?
I will see the progress of this thread the next few days, hopefully this project is successful
HBBZ (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

although ANN is very informative, but I'm a bit skeptical about the success of this project, a mission that is too ambitious and takes a long time to make this project too self-imposed with the concept, your team is good, but are they experienced in forestry development?
I will see the progress of this thread the next few days, hopefully this project is successful

Thank you, our "Forest Team" is represented as the experts on our website)
coindoctor

Activity: 194

路發

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:22:12 PM

ATTENTION: Buy #Lescoin for BITCOINS  Cool

There were many questions about why we do not accept bitcoins. We realized that this was our mistake  and the developers gave all their energy to add the bitcoin contract so that all investors managed to get the maximum bonus.

All is ready. Tested, that’s working. Please, do not forget that bitcoin transactions are processed longer than on ethereum.

How many confirms required?

HBBZ (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:22:51 PM

I'm glad this is my first signature campaign after ranking up from newbie to junior member, everything here is perfectly legit and profitable I'm looking forward to contributing to the success of this ico I'm glad I'm the right place at the right time.

Thank you Wink
small hui

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

Yea, a "wonderful" project Grin
1.There is no organization and team involved in the forest.
2.There is no place for deforestation.
3.Seeds are either stolen from Monsanto (there are no documents). Whether it's not Monsanto plants, it is unclear whether Monsanto produces such plants.
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:11:34 PM

The group of Russian timber companies ‘Les-Invest’ announced the ambitious plan to attract global crypto-investors into the industry. Recently, the investment fund DAO Lescoin released the token secured by its products – wood and timber – and launched the preliminary ICO. Why should crypto-investors be interested in this ICO? These project can re-shape the whole global timber market.

Russian regulators create a free investment zone

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/lescoin-ico-russia-to-modernize-its-timber-industry-by-allowing-crypto-investment/
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:13:26 AM

The group of Russian timber companies ‘Les-Invest’ announced the ambitious plan to attract global crypto-investors into the industry. Recently, the investment fund DAO Lescoin released the token secured by its products – wood and timber – and launched the preliminary ICO. Why should crypto-investors be interested in this ICO? These project can re-shape the whole global timber market.

Russian regulators create a free investment zone

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/lescoin-ico-russia-to-modernize-its-timber-industry-by-allowing-crypto-investment/
What kind of company is Les-invest? A link to the company is not given to me. This is a secret?
The team can not provide documents for deforestation. In Russia, deforestation is a very bureaucratic procedure and is easily verified.
My opinion - this project has signs of a scam.
HBBZ (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:09:08 AM

Yea, a "wonderful" project Grin
1.There is no organization and team involved in the forest.
2.There is no place for deforestation.
3.Seeds are either stolen from Monsanto (there are no documents). Whether it's not Monsanto plants, it is unclear whether Monsanto produces such plants.

Hello, you're right, it's a wonderful project)

1.Have you ever been on our website? We have "forest" team members there, even here you can notice the "forest" experts. Be more attentive, please Wink

2. Read, please, our White Paper. All info about the territories for deforestation are described very precisely there.

3. Our partners bought seeds from Monsanto in 2014, from which we have a forest now. As we've known now, apparently, Monsanto sold this business (with TG-seeds of trees), but we have still our suppliers, who are in this field for many years. They have rather alternatives for us. So that, there is no any problem at all.

Thank you for the questions Wink
gsswho

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:53:32 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 03:05:37 PM by gsswho

This ICO is scam.

On the page 5 on ICO you can see : "Our company LES-Invest Ltd. (Russia) has been in the timber production business since 2007".

But when I asked documents proving company (OGRN and license number) they blocked me in telegram and VK.
DAO_Lescoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:43:41 AM

This ICO is scam.

On the page 5 on ICO you can see : "Our company LES-Invest Ltd. (Russia) has been in the timber production business since 2007".

But when I asked documents proving company (OGRN and license number) they blocked me in telegram and VK.

Do not deceive people! We answered ALL your questions 100 times. And when you started just to troll us and litter chats - we, of course, blocked you.
gsswho

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:30:55 PM

This ICO is scam.

Do not deceive people! We answered ALL your questions 100 times. And when you started just to troll us and litter chats - we, of course, blocked you.

I didn't troll you. That's not true.

So, please, provide us your company's OGRN and license number.
DAO_Lescoin

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

This ICO is scam.

We answered, and you still suggested that we "make the documents." Your business is a common fraud.

We will inform the forum administration.
gsswho

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

This ICO is scam.

We answered, and you still suggested that we "make the documents." Your business is a common fraud.

That is not true. Nobody have seen your OGRN and license number. You can provide it easy if you have it but you don't. Show me where is your answer.

You are liying to my face rigth now.
DAO_Lescoin

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:55:20 PM

This ICO is scam.

That is not true. Nobody have seen your OGRN and license number. You can provide it easy if you have it but you don't. Show me where is your answer.

You are liying to my face rigth now.

Look through our chat AGAIN. We hope, you will have a success with another project, goodbye.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: