Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CasioK Pumping ANN + 30 other Members SCAM  (Read 2612 times)
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:51:38 PM

Someone should get a list with the other 30 members going before they try to sweep the situation under the rug  Grin
Yeah, I can confirm that CasioK runs this shitty service, i can't say if he had scammed someone of their btc but if you open a new thread for an ICO with new account then he will be the one to PM you regarding his vouching and bumping service saying he has 50+ bitcointalk.org accounts.
But he delivers his service for sure.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScammerExposer (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:52:07 PM

He was bound to be caught because he was recklessly Pming every ICO thread opener about this service of vouching and bumping, I even got one PM of his and had a long chat for his service on skype, he even warned me not to say it on forum.

anyways good luck OP.

That what got me interested too, and he was stupidly dumb to accept 12hours- 1 day demo! Yet he didnt deliver, and that ICO is over! But to get the 30 accounts associate with him! Follow what he did and future! I did my job and throw 0.035 in it Smiley
ScammerExposer (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:59:56 PM

Someone should get a list with the other 30 members going before they try to sweep the situation under the rug  Grin
Lets start by banning him, then anyone who offering same service will for sure be associated with him...Ban that too
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

He was bound to be caught because he was recklessly Pming every ICO thread opener about this service of vouching and bumping, I even got one PM of his and had a long chat for his service on skype, he even warned me not to say it on forum.

anyways good luck OP.

That what got me interested too, and he was stupidly dumb to accept 12hours- 1 day demo! Yet he didnt deliver, and that ICO is over! But to get the 30 accounts associate with him! Follow what he did and future! I did my job and throw 0.035 in it Smiley
well he did not offered the demo to my friend he said to him was "you must know how much it is important to be in current page of altcoin section of bitcointalk.org, My price is 0.25 btc for keeping you in top 2 pages in altcoin section of bitcointalk.org"
the words are not alike but the meaning is same, there was 2-3 package from which we need to chose.
3x2
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:02:33 PM

Lets start by banning him, then anyone who offering same service will for sure be associated with him...Ban that too
I don't think banning all his account is a good idea, this forum has people whose living is fulfilled by the altcoins and bitcoins that they earn here by signatures and bounty or by offering services like casiok.
It's not fair to snatch someone's say or their livelihood.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

anyways good luck OP.

As I said before, CasioK is running this service which from my point of view unless he's doing spam he's not breaking any forum rule, If I'm wrong just enlight me. Therefore you should post from you main account, who is going to blame on you if you are doing the right thing ? You ended up doing the same  with your shill. I haven't trade neither I know personally CasioK I clarify before someone start to trash talk.
ScammerExposer (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:07:47 PM

anyways good luck OP.

well he did not offered the demo to my friend he said to him was "you must know how much it is important to be in current page of altcoin section of bitcointalk.org, My price is 0.25 btc for keeping you in top 2 pages in altcoin section of bitcointalk.org"
the words are not alike but the meaning is same, there was 2-3 package from which we need to chose.

Man, the asshole was asking for 0.35 for 5 days days! First page! ...
ScammerExposer (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:16:50 PM

anyways good luck OP.

As I said before, CasioK is running this service which from my point of view unless he's doing spam he's not breaking any forum rule, If I'm wrong just enlight me. Therefore you should post from you main account, who is going to blame on you if you are doing the right thing ? You ended up doing the same  with your shill. I haven't trade neither I know personally CasioK I clarify before someone start to trash talk.

You are totally right...I will once i have more support to ban him.
SmokeMcPay

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movement App Dev.Team

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:26:59 PM

If he already got 6 BTC and is doing scam he will run with the coins as every scammer do.

CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:53:36 PM

First thing first, this is true that I offer such a service but never do I break a single rule. Asking questions in thread is not something you can call me a scammer for, moreover the coin he is talking and the message all of this is related to Litra where they wanted such a service so while I am at fault, I believe anyone who buys such service is at fault too.

They have 12 accounts as stated by one of them and they even gave me negative trust for the same and I have archives where the accounts ( his 12 accounts ) to bump their own Litra thread.

While I offered such service there was no intention to spam or anything, seriously I offer this service as people ask questions and everything about ICO.

If you see, I have no team and nothing, I just pay posters and they read the thread and make posts at their will, this time around since Litra is a scam and really no logical ICO I could not provide the service as I never promote spam.

The Litra owner paid me 0.035 bitcoins to test the service and I accept I was unable to give the service, I asked them to refund but he said give me 1 bitcoins else I am goign to post this on forum and if you deliver we will order more. This is in short extortion.

All the campaigns I managed have been paid in full and never had a issue, plus aTriz is working for the same service for banancoin where they have some potential activity accounts and you can see the accounts if you check their last few pages ( bananacoin )

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Grant Hero

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:02:47 PM

I've been scammed by CasioK as well.  Please view the thread here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2192051
CasioK

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

If he already got 6 BTC and is doing scam he will run with the coins as every scammer do.

That's my own money no one is idiot to pay 6 bitcoins my friend.

Here4Trades

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:16:54 PM

Hey dude, why don't you refund these guys who asked for your services ? If that's your money be ready to refund these guys. I expect an extensive answer by your side but your post lack of it.
Grant Hero

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:19:41 PM

It's not a good thing to brag about your money when it appears you still owe a lot of people including us.
CasioK

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:24:13 PM

It's not a good thing to brag about your money when it appears you still owe a lot of people including us.

My money means I had those funds but now I have refunded all I took those funds so I don't have them now.

Grant Hero

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:30:00 PM

My money means I had those funds but now I have refunded all I took those funds so I don't have them now.

You haven't refunded us.  And apparently to the OP of this thread either.

As, I've mentioned to you... I will remove my negative trust rating, comments, and delete my thread if you pay us back.  I have no problems in being transparent to the community about this.  But it's nearly three weeks with no resolution and false promises.  I'd rather lose money and the protect the community then have more people impacted.  This forum was built by a community that seeks to help each other.  Not to support people that are here to intentionally hurt others for their own benefit.

CasioK

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

As, I've mentioned to you... I will remove my negative trust rating, comments, and delete my thread if you pay us back.  I have no problems in being transparent to the community about this.  But it's nearly three weeks with no resolution and false promises.  I'd rather lose money and the protect the community then have more people impacted.  This forum was built by a community that seeks to help each other.  Not to support people that are here to intentionally hurt others for their own benefit.

You have been one really patient guy and I respect you quite a lot hence I am just being quite but please don't test my patience. I am always in contact with you then why even a scam report, I am not sure.

Grant Hero

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:42:22 PM

You have been one really patient guy and I respect you quite a lot hence I am just being quite but please don't test my patience. I am always in contact with you then why even a scam report, I am not sure.

Being in contact with someone holds no weight when you are promising them to pay them back everyday and it doesn't happen. It's been nearly three weeks of false promises for a refund.  What else would you expect for anyone in this situation? 

CasioK

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:44:51 PM

Anyways I quit this forum and everythig. Everyone who owes me don't need to worry I have nevr scammed anyone and never I would in future too. Anyone who owes me money please message me with amounts and I will refund you all ( though there are aren't many people )

I need time but I will repay you all. Thanks.

Here4Trades

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:46:38 PM

Anyways I quit this forum and everythig. Everyone who owes me don't need to worry I have nevr scammed anyone and never I would in future too. Anyone who owes me money please message me with amounts and I will refund you all ( though there are aren't many people )

I need time but I will repay you all. Thanks.

Did you just gamble everyones money or I'm wrong ? What the hell happened ? If you don't explain what happen to you, how people will believe on you after they'r on negative ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: