Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CasioK Pumping ANN + 30 other Members SCAM  (Read 2615 times)
Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:53:59 PM

Anyways I quit this forum and everythig. Everyone who owes me don't need to worry I have nevr scammed anyone and never I would in future too. Anyone who owes me money please message me with amounts and I will refund you all ( though there are aren't many people )

I need time but I will repay you all. Thanks.

My word still stands.  If you pay us back, I'll ensure I remove all of the trust ratings and comments and let the community know that the amount was refunded and resolved.

As a non-profit, every dollar goes a long way for us because we don't make revenue like normal companies.  Additionally, every dollar can be used to help people that really need it in this world.  I pray you are able to keep your word.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:35:23 PM

Someone should get a list with the other 30 members going before they try to sweep the situation under the rug  Grin
Lets start by banning him, then anyone who offering same service will for sure be associated with him...Ban that too
I don't think banning all his account is a good idea, this forum has people whose living is fulfilled by the altcoins and bitcoins that they earn here by signatures and bounty or by offering services like casiok.
It's not fair to snatch someone's say or their livelihood.

Of course, there are people who make a living off this forum, I can vouch since this is my part-time job and it could potentially turn out to become a full-time job later.

What CasioK is doing is completely unethical and just wrong. I posted an ANN Thread for a bounty I was running a week back and a minute we posted it, it was bumped to the second page, probably due to what CasioK is doing. He's essentially squashed other icos for his own profit.

I've already found 5 icos that may have been associated with CasioK's services and I am trying to dig out Casio's shills, to hopefully get Lauda or another DT-2 member to neg them, or just get them permanently banned.

confido.io

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:38:56 PM

Someone should get a list with the other 30 members going before they try to sweep the situation under the rug  Grin
Lets start by banning him, then anyone who offering same service will for sure be associated with him...Ban that too
I don't think banning all his account is a good idea, this forum has people whose living is fulfilled by the altcoins and bitcoins that they earn here by signatures and bounty or by offering services like casiok.
It's not fair to snatch someone's say or their livelihood.

Of course, there are people who make a living off this forum, I can vouch since this is my part-time job and it could potentially turn out to become a full-time job later.

What CasioK is doing is completely unethical and just wrong. I posted an ANN Thread for a bounty I was running a week back and a minute we posted it, it was bumped to the second page, probably due to what CasioK is doing. He's essentially squashed other icos for his own profit.

I've already found 5 icos that may have been associated with CasioK's services and I am trying to dig out Casio's shills, to hopefully get Lauda or another DT-2 member to neg them, or just get them permanently banned.

Can confirm. Our thread gets pushed to page 2 within 3 minutes most of the time. This is simply unfair and doesn't allow new ICO's to advertise themselves through BitcoinTalk without ordering Casio's service.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:56:06 PM

He was bound to be caught because he was recklessly Pming every ICO thread opener about this service of vouching and bumping, I even got one PM of his and had a long chat for his service on skype, he even warned me not to say it on forum.

anyways good luck OP.

That what got me interested too, and he was stupidly dumb to accept 12hours- 1 day demo! Yet he didnt deliver, and that ICO is over! But to get the 30 accounts associate with him! Follow what he did and future! I did my job and throw 0.035 in it Smiley

As I said before, CasioK is running this service which from my point of view unless he's doing spam he's not breaking any forum rule, If I'm wrong just enlight me. Therefore you should post from you main account, who is going to blame on you if you are doing the right thing ? You ended up doing the same  with your shill. I haven't trade neither I know personally CasioK I clarify before someone start to trash talk.

That's false.
1- He's breaking the rules for not being allowed to bump a thread unless it has been at least 24 hours. He's usually his alt account to do so, hiding it behind some fake conversations.
2- He's also spamming all the threads, and as forum rules state, spam is a bananable offence. Temporary ban, but a ban none the less.
3- For one of the bounties I'm running, CasioK took off with the upfront payment and looks like is the same with Grant Hero.

These are all offences that can lead to negs or bans.

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:01:03 AM

The project I manage have also been contacted by this scammer. Spamming forum with brand new accounts and keep asking same questions in different forms definetly screams SCAM for the project.

Here is some:
crypto.tickets (15 brand new, newbie accounts, same questions): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155368.160

Look at these posts:

Hi, eveyone. How I will be sure in smart-contracts and in their provisions?

Hey! Your idea will have a success, I will definately join you Wink Wink

EventChain: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153092.480

These especially got my attention. I think both the service provider and ICO that bought this service should be temporarly banned. I've also reported this to mprep.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:00:33 AM

Utterly disgusting what is being allowed on this forum. What else should I expect from a baboon like CasioK; not like he is capable of producing anything intelligent. Does anyone have a list of these accounts? I'll tag all of them.

OP is badly formatted.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ScammerExposer (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:08:52 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 07:51:28 AM by ScammerExposer

If he already got 6 BTC and is doing scam he will run with the coins as every scammer do.

That's my own money no one is idiot to pay 6 bitcoins my friend.

Its ok, we got you and your friend Amir24! You see the next patch is coming! Yesterday I got busy with my real issues...But hold on sweety!

We got you for good!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

Shouldn't this be considered unethical for the project team also paying such users to ask random questions? It's just like the forum policy of giving incentives to post in the threads and some times even I have seen people faking about investing in an ICO just to woo new investors. This is highly unethical and a way of scamming.

ScammerExposer (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:38:25 PM

Third patch is up! Now we have 4 members of his network! PLEASE DON'T DEAL WITH.
Grant Hero

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:29:37 PM

Shouldn't this be considered unethical for the project team also paying such users to ask random questions? It's just like the forum policy of giving incentives to post in the threads and some times even I have seen people faking about investing in an ICO just to woo new investors. This is highly unethical and a way of scamming.

Well the way it was positioned to us was bounty campaign management and marketing services.  For our company, we needed a bounty campaign manager first and foremost.  These services were never provided.
ScammerExposer (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:58:53 PM

Well the way it was positioned to us was bounty campaign management and marketing services.  For our company, we needed a bounty campaign manager first and foremost.  These services were never provided.

Yes he is mutli level & option scammer! Now someone said he is from India! Let's not mix bad people with many many people! But that son of the bitch must go down him and ICOS who paid him to scam us all by pumping them ( If he did any) and the network of scammers he is working with!

anyone who did a business with him must flag him negative and expose him!

And if someone now him in real! We will but a bounty to bring him to jail!

1 BTC. from me to send him to jail for good!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:43:49 PM

Yeah, I read your thread and noticed that he did not provide his service after you paid him. I'm talking about him owning 50+ accounts and spamming through it which gives a bad reputation to the project as well wherein most of his posts have been one-liners with smileys. It's but obvious that they were fake from the very look at how they are written. The projects shouldn't have paid him in the first place knowing that they are fake questions being posted.

ScammerExposer (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:38:56 AM

I am starting a bounty for 1 btc for anyone who will give us real information that goes and get in real.

I am sure there is/are some people who know who he is in real!

1btc and lets bring that whore done.

This forum is now a place where everyone can join, invest real money, and may lose it, because of such a whore and people who let him stays!
Have_good_times

Activity: 52
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:18:40 AM

I am starting a bounty for 1 btc for anyone who will give us real information that goes and get in real.

This forum is now a place where everyone can join, invest real money, and may lose it, because of such a whore and people who let him stays!
karma is faster than you think.

You hired or were about to hire a person to keep your thread active just to scam this community but thank to God you people got scammed. Hopefully all your projects / the projects you worked/working may get terminated soon. Good luck !

http://archive.is/QK937
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:57:32 AM

Really ? looking at this whole drama were no escrow are involved I must tell you to escrow that amount of bitcoins before making this kind of statements you may not honor in the future.
ScammerExposer (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

karma is faster than you think.

You hired or were about to hire a person to keep your thread active just to scam this community but thank to God you people got scammed. Hopefully all your projects / the projects you worked/working may get terminated soon. Good luck !

http://archive.is/QK937

Your name was added to the scammer network, thank you and go fuck your self, we are so happy that you all are exposing yourself
ScammerExposer (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:04:54 PM

Really ? looking at this whole drama were no escrow are involved I must tell you to escrow that amount of bitcoins before making this kind of statements you may not honor in the future.

Do you think you are in a position to say anything?

Anyway we will ESCROW IT ONCE ONE INDIVIDUAL CONFIRMS HE KNOW HIM IN REAL
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:28:03 PM

Of course I'm in possition to show opinions with lots of sense, unless you are another scammer like the one you are reporting, you have no trust here and if you want to run a bounty of 1BTC , escrow the funds or go away with your promeses, it was you'r fault for not using escrow once, is not going to be mine to find information in your behalf for free.
scambuster_

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:34:34 AM

Yes, well there are some shitbags in this world, it is surprising what this forum has become. Lots of work for the admins and moderators alike.
ScammerExposer (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:52:48 AM

Of course I'm in possition to show opinions with lots of sense, unless you are another scammer like the one you are reporting, you have no trust here and if you want to run a bounty of 1BTC , escrow the funds or go away with your promeses, it was you'r fault for not using escrow once, is not going to be mine to find information in your behalf for free.

Done did you see the updates? ...Go make sure you have real information about him/team..and the escrow will be issued, or you ask for which escrow you trust!

Plus I did this for 0.035 btc, and that scammer wouldn't go for an escrow! You know! I am not crying about the 0.035, for the gain I saved and the network we will expose and clean the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: