Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BANCOR and MONACO - short term bubble  (Read 2023 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:36:54 PM

Good news are coming, Monaco will get VISA approvation on thursday and BANCOR's Web3 Protocol integration go live theese days.

Are theese 2 coins best short term investment in this moment?

Also for the long term they look very beatiful.
share your source please. Monaco failed several times on VISA news
Where did Monaco fail with anything? I didn't see any problems so far
Yes
They aren't failed but the last hype news because of visa partnership raised its price way more than $20 then we all know what has happened, it was dumped gradually to its price before the massive pump.
Monaco is already raising now but it is always risky to get on without a proper stop loss.
It never reached its pre-pump price again and has consistently traded above it. But in either case, a price crash is to be expected when value tenfolds in such a short time.
pathto

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:57:53 PM

Monaco already pumped and dumped couple of times, while Bancor will pump for sure. I prefer Bancor!
HitTheLow (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:55:54 AM

Monaco already pumped and dumped couple of times, while Bancor will pump for sure. I prefer Bancor!

I agree with you, in this moment bancor is better, but also monaco has great potential for the short term,

What is happening with IOP? :lol:

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:59:53 AM

in short term investment i guess better to wait for Bancor pumped as we seen that Monaco was already been played and its on the hands now of bagholders to play with their coins unlike with bancor which until now we are still waiting for the big pumped to happen and new ath to achieved.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:35:50 AM

i have lost my trust to bancor. they collected very good money but they couldn't control their market cap and their investor.
I don't know Bancor, but how would anybody control their investors or market cap? People dump all the time when they see a new hype.
Why should they intervene, we want decentralization and free trade. They could only put up buy wall but with current situation and level of fud this could be even worse. Best thing should they should do regular update and to improve communication.
Monaco was good opportunity now is already pumped. Next jump will be much more complicated and probably won't be more than 2x or 3x. Ladies and gents you've missed the train. Now do not expect miracles. Bancor looks better at the moment.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:56:28 AM

Good news are coming, Monaco will get VISA approvation on thursday and BANCOR's Web3 Protocol integration go live theese days.

Are theese 2 coins best short term investment in this moment?

Also for the long term they look very beatiful.
wah monaco will be the king of pumped in this month seems hehe,
hopefully can penetrate 20 dollars one mco, long waiting that is not in vain Smiley
HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:19:29 AM

IMO Monaco has dumped too much and now it need to recover at least 300K sat.

Everyone is waiting for Bancor pump... What can we espect from it? 100% or more?

Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:32:47 AM

Hope centra can get over monaco price. these are two similar ICO. Cheesy X10 is too good for me
Goldmanfuckhs

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:34:38 AM

Mona will be higher.
I was surprised to found it could go 24usd.
It is a good application and good card too

It s worth to invest
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:38:23 AM

To be sincere, I don't think the Visa news is a big deal the way people are painting but I will like to see Bancor new implemeantation in action, there have been alot of people suggesting that this idea is only possible in theory and not in practice and if they can make it work, it will be a great deal
arbitrage

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:52:14 AM

To be sincere, I don't think the Visa news is a big deal the way people are painting but I will like to see Bancor new implemeantation in action, there have been alot of people suggesting that this idea is only possible in theory and not in practice and if they can make it work, it will be a great deal
Then you can gamble, invest a small amount of money and wait to see what will happen. This is how I'm doing. In worst case you will lose some money but there are strong indicators that you can gain good profit. Bancor is laying on money(they can do anything with it, they will accomplish their tasks..), and it is quiet time to start with its rise, weak hands are out long time ago. Accumulation is almost over.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:06:03 AM

i have lost my trust to bancor. they collected very good money but they couldn't control their market cap and their investor.
I don't know Bancor, but how would anybody control their investors or market cap? People dump all the time when they see a new hype.
Why should they intervene, we want decentralization and free trade. They could only put up buy wall but with current situation and level of fud this could be even worse. Best thing should they should do regular update and to improve communication.
Monaco was good opportunity now is already pumped. Next jump will be much more complicated and probably won't be more than 2x or 3x. Ladies and gents you've missed the train. Now do not expect miracles. Bancor looks better at the moment.
I agree with that entirely. Intervention would even be illegal under some circumstances.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:28:08 AM

Then you can gamble, invest a small amount of money and wait to see what will happen. This is how I'm doing. In worst case you will lose some money but there are strong indicators that you can gain good profit. Bancor is laying on money(they can do anything with it, they will accomplish their tasks..), and it is quiet time to start with its rise, weak hands are out long time ago. Accumulation is almost over.
Investment is not gamling and mind you, you can invest into a project and lose money, these are what is called bad investment.

Nobody can call the bottom of a trade but I will look at the Bancor chat now and see if I can add more to my position
arbitrage

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:04:30 AM

-
Investment is not gamling and mind you, you can invest into a project and lose money, these are what is called bad investment.
Nobody can call the bottom of a trade but I will look at the Bancor chat now and see if I can add more to my position
Figuratively speaking everything is gamble in life, especially when we using investments to gain profit. You never know what might happen in mean while(BTC can crash or go to Moon..). Only if you have an insider information's then you have maybe better chances. Also there is no perfect investment nor there is no way to predict what can happen. We only can get our conclusions as sum of previous experiences. Do not forget we all make mistakes.  My first thought about Bancor is - overpaid ICO, second - undervalued token!
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:29:14 AM

At this level, I think its time to accumulate Bancor.
HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:53:21 AM

Can we expect a pump for this week? or it will raise next months?

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:28:58 AM

What do you guys think about TenX? It's so dip right now
HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

What do you guys think about TenX? It's so dip right now

All coins are going down. If btc will recover, tenx will do the same.

We need another confirmation from Bitcoin that it is a new strong economy BTC based. I'd like to see btc to 10k soon

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:02:02 AM

if we knew we would be all millionaires here . nobody knows it and here it can not influence anybody
you have to have relationships with the economy and relationships with money. then you have a chance to know beforehand
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:16:31 AM

if we knew we would be all millionaires here . nobody knows it and here it can not influence anybody
you have to have relationships with the economy and relationships with money. then you have a chance to know beforehand
yes no one knows indeed the price of monaco will be translucent by 0.008 bitcoin?
maybe it could happen if the project is really run
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: