Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:50:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can some one put this on a T-shirt for me! will pay - lowest bidder LOL  (Read 997 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:08:27 AM

it works for NASA !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:44:36 AM

10 BTC
jasonslow

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:47:52 AM

1.5 btc or 35k powercoins.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:54:00 AM

The guy wants a picture of a dead nibble bird, pretty sure he doesn't want your shit PWC

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:56:50 AM

10 BTC

nice. respect.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:58:53 AM

1 BTC
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:59:39 AM

The guy wants a picture of a dead nibble bird, pretty sure he doesn't want your shit PWC

you and those guys really don't get along do you ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
jasonslow

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:59:42 AM

Lol, you don't get it don't you? He is the one who will pay me powercoin not the other way around. Read and understand before you post. lol
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:01:07 AM

it works for NASA !

http://www.customink.com/

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:01:44 AM

Lol, you don't get it don't you? He is the one who will pay me powercoin not the other way around. Read and understand before you post. lol

The guy wants a picture of a dead nibble bird, pretty sure he doesn't have any of your shit PWC.
Better?

jasonslow

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:04:04 AM

The guy wants a picture of a dead nibble bird, pretty sure he doesn't have any of your shit PWC.
Better?

Is this account your other alts? Why are you sure that he didn't own any pwc? There is an incentive, cost him only 1 btc if he pays me in pwc.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:08:16 AM

Better?

Is this account your other alts? Why are you sure that he didn't own any pwc? There is an incentive, cost him only 1 btc if he pays me in pwc.

When PWC zero's out, and you all kill yourselves in despair, can I has your stuff?

mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:09:20 AM

Ill do it for 10 LTC serious let me know

Cheaper per item for larger orders 11 ltc if you want grey or black 13 for a print on the back
jasonslow

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:13:07 AM

Better?

When PWC zero's out, and you all kill yourselves in despair, can I has your stuff?

This is not of your concern. This is only my hobby. If it don't succeed its ok. If it succeed great.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:25:42 AM

Better?

This is not of your concern. This is only my hobby. If it don't succeed its ok. If it succeed great.

But, you didn't answer my question....

NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:01:11 PM

Better?

What is your issue? You're a moron. You don't even read the OP properly, yet you continue harass someone who has offered a gesture for PWC. If he wants PWC which can be acquired on cryptsy, let him. DGC will be dead long before PWC. There is risk involved with ANY coin on this forum, even BTC. But I don't expect you to know this since we have established that you are a chimp behind a computer. So theoretically, what is going to happen to your pathetic life when everything crashes?

Don't you have a family to look after instead of being on these forums 24/7? You must be a really good father! They must be so proud of you. Imagine what they would think if they knew you sat on a computer all day trolling a virtual currency forum. You're a fucken joke.
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:17:52 PM

So this has turned into yet another argument thread....
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:57:44 PM

Better?

What is your issue? You're a moron. You don't even read the OP properly, yet you continue harass someone who has offered a gesture for PWC. If he wants PWC which can be acquired on cryptsy, let him. DGC will be dead long before PWC. There is risk involved with ANY coin on this forum, even BTC. But I don't expect you to know this since we have established that you are a chimp behind a computer. So theoretically, what is going to happen to your pathetic life when everything crashes?

Don't you have a family to look after instead of being on these forums 24/7? You must be a really good father! They must be so proud of you. Imagine what they would think if they knew you sat on a computer all day trolling a virtual currency forum. You're a fucken joke.

lol, NWO, internet tough guy. His life sucks so much, that he has nothing better to do, then troll obvious troll threads...If PWC is so great, then why do you spend so much energy defending it? If its a good coin, and will outlast DGC, then it will happen, wether I bash it or not. How I pass my spare time, during downtime at work, or while the kids sleep and my wife is at work, shouldn't be any concern. I garentee, no coin is going to fail, simply because I don't like it.
Your need to rage over it, and attack me personally, is pretty pathetic Roll Eyes

I don't know if you noticed, but, when you created that thread, sure, a lot of people here, don't like me, but there was just as many, if not more, that also don't like you. Difference? I don't have an Alt coin, I'm trying to promote Roll Eyes

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 01:53:27 PM

wow this has really spiraled downward. .......

can we bring back the happiness guys?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47tQJt8OhQY

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
rouf553

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 02:57:37 PM

Hi,
I'm able to deliver thousands. One of my friend is owner of a garments factory.

Let me know the quantity, sizes and colors.

100% cotton.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: