Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Free Altcoin PUMP & DUMP Detector (Experimental)  (Read 3130 times)
Alarmcoin (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:31:45 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 11:20:10 AM by Alarmcoin

Hi guys, I've just finished coding a new web tool for detecting and monitoring altcoin pump and dumps (P&D signals) and wanted to share it with you. It detects PnD by monitoring price spikes and anomalous volume with a simple and effective algo.

Some tests:
https://i.imgur.com/iKbFr6s.png
https://i.imgur.com/Zdt0TA7.png
https://i.imgur.com/0k9jeCx.png

How it looks like:
https://i.imgur.com/rOsx9TN.png

I'm still adjusting and testing some params and options so results might be inaccurate.
Currently only Polo and Trex supported. But TODO for this tool includes more exchanges.

You can use it for free at: https://alarmco.in/panel/pnd_signals (requires sign up; very quick and easy)
Also, if you are not familiar with P&D schemes you are highly recommended to read this information: https://alarmco.in/faq#pnd-info

Have fun!

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/alarmcoin
Request a feature: https://wantoo.io/alarmcoin/ideas/
Alarmcoin main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105102

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thangpro

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:54:44 AM

look nice. I going test it first.
cas606

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:12:01 AM

Awesome! thanks for the free tool! Please let me know when it has progressed from experimental to be more stable. Also, keen to learn what you plan to develop/add next
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:46:02 AM

Who will use this?
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:47:17 AM

Isn't this useful only after it has been dumped? What's the utility?
Alarmcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:44:53 PM

Thanks, hope you like it.

Awesome! thanks for the free tool! Please let me know when it has progressed from experimental to be more stable. Also, keen to learn what you plan to develop/add next
Yes, I will post updates here. Current todo looks like this:
- add more exchanges;
- search (filter) items;
- show details of a signal;
- minor improvements.

Who will use this?
I don't know if it's troll or real question.

First of all, there's absolutely to way predict a pump or dump (unless you are the actor). As I already mentioned, it detects price/volume spikes which is assumed that p&n is already going on. Secondly, current implementation might be considered a draft. I'm going to develop an ultimate p&n signals detector with at least 50 exchanges supported and notifications with a delay of few seconds after a p&n has started. That is not just possible (our streaming engine will allow to do so after small improvements) but is very likely to arrive one day.

Wow! This is really great. You can monitor the price of coin and in PnD monitor , you can see the price spike inparticular coin. But, I have question to you. How PnD works? how it can know particular coin if dump or pump.  Really great website  Wink Thanks to this.
What do you mean by how p&n works? As far as I understand you want to get notified when a certain coin gets pumped. Well, currently there's no way to get any kind of notifications about p&n.
ctyong

Activity: 145
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:51:19 AM

Looks interesting. Hope you make it mobile friendly and looking forward to the site.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:45:31 PM

looks interesting i am goona try this rt now  Smiley
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:40:01 PM

This does look interesting - What would be very good would be to have a way of logging historical predictions to see how they turned out. Good work DEV, I will keep an eye on it, have registered.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xenolith

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:12:21 PM

Hey - I've tested this a few times so far it's quite late at detecting real pumps (constructive criticism of course, I believe it can be improved to make a really useful tracking tool). Keep up the good work though  Smiley
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:41:42 AM

Someone have a virustotal for this yet? What other exchanges are in the works for this creator? Hopefully bittrex is included.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
xenolith

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:05:38 AM

Someone have a virustotal for this yet? What other exchanges are in the works for this creator? Hopefully bittrex is included.

Why would you need a virustotal for this? It's not an executable, its a web interface...
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:58:11 AM

Will you publish a source code for this? At least the core algorithm. It would be interesting to look at.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

Hi guys, I've just finished coding a new web tool for detecting and monitoring altcoin pump and dumps (P&D signals) and wanted to share it with you. It detects PnD by monitoring price spikes and anomalous volume with a simple and effective algo.

Some tests:

How it looks like:

I'm still adjusting and testing some params and options so results might be inaccurate.
Currently only Polo and Trex supported. But TODO for this tool includes more exchanges.

You can use it for free at: https://alarmco.in/panel/pnd_monitor (requires sign up; very quick and easy)

Have fun!

Very helpful to trade, I happen to love to trade in bittrex and polo, I will try it and hopefully can bring good luck.
yussuf89
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:59:37 AM

Will you publish a source code for this? At least the core algorithm. It would be interesting to look at.
I agree, we should be able to display the source code. Also it's very good to use this service free.
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:46:43 AM

Thanks, hope you like it.

Yes, I will post updates here. Current todo looks like this:
- add more exchanges;
- search (filter) items;
- show details of a signal;
- minor improvements.

Who will use this?
I don't know if it's troll or real question.

First of all, there's absolutely to way predict a pump or dump (unless you are the actor). As I already mentioned, it detects price/volume spikes which is assumed that p&n is already going on. Secondly, current implementation might be considered a draft. I'm going to develop an ultimate p&n signals detector with at least 50 exchanges supported and notifications with a delay of few seconds after a p&n has started. That is not just possible (our streaming engine will allow to do so after small improvements) but is very likely to arrive one day.

Wow! This is really great. You can monitor the price of coin and in PnD monitor , you can see the price spike inparticular coin. But, I have question to you. How PnD works? how it can know particular coin if dump or pump.  Really great website  Wink Thanks to this.
What do you mean by how p&n works? As far as I understand you want to get notified when a certain coin gets pumped. Well, currently there's no way to get any kind of notifications about p&n.

Thanks for answering, what's the best course of action then according to you when a pump and dump is going on?
Alarmcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:11:55 AM

Guys, I've been very busy. I will do these things in the next few days:

- a faster detection (5-10 minutes)
- rework scoring algo
- search/filter signals
- add howtos/faq about pnd

Historical snapshots is a good thing and I should add it to todo list.
Also, sorry, no source code or algo whitepaper.
k3jaguar66

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:29:43 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 07:48:43 AM by k3jaguar66

First of all I really like this pump and dump monitoring with alarm and thank you for sharing this to the community.
This monitoring is very useful for manual trading which will notify you that your sell/buy orders are filled already and you can make another order.

This PnD monitoring is something the same function with this standalone tool of Razerglass https://github.com/RazerGlass/BittrexMarketMonitor/releases

May I suggest if possible you can also make this selection options below;

Period: within 30seconds, 1minute, 5minutes, 10minutes, 30minutes, 1hr, 6hrs, 12hrs, 24hrs
Percentage Beep Up:  10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 100% (price increase within the selected Period)
Percentage Beep Down:  10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 100% (price decrease within the selected Period)

or

Period for Beep Up: 30seconds, 1minute, 5minutes, 10minutes, 30minutes, 1hr, 6hrs, 12hrs, 24hrs
Period for Beep Down: 30seconds, 1minute, 5minutes, 10minutes, 30minutes, 1hr, 6hrs, 12hrs, 24hrs
Percentage Beep Up:  10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 100% (price increase within the selected Beep Up Period)
Percentage Beep Down:  10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 100% (price decrease within the selected Beep Down Period)

or

you can make those options in general which are applicable to all pairs added in watchlist

Instead of adding the price beep up/down manually, we will just select in percentage option in order not to manually update the price daily.
The instant pump will occur within the period of 1minute to 30mintes, so in this case we need to update the price daily on your current function.

EDIT: i didn't see that there's already a P&D Monitor under Tools menu but still it's good to have my suggested feature in a separate tab because your PnD monitor needs a manual refresh if you we want to see the results.
Alarmcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:11:31 PM

First of all I really like this pump and dump monitoring with alarm and thank you for sharing this to the community.
This monitoring is very useful for manual trading which will notify you that your sell/buy orders are filled already and you can make another order.

This PnD monitoring is something the same function with this standalone tool of Razerglass https://github.com/RazerGlass/BittrexMarketMonitor/releases

May I suggest if possible you can also make this selection options below;

Period: within 30seconds, 1minute, 5minutes, 10minutes, 30minutes, 1hr, 6hrs, 12hrs, 24hrs
Percentage Beep Up:  10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 100% (price increase within the selected Period)
Percentage Beep Down:  10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 100% (price decrease within the selected Period)

or

Period for Beep Up: 30seconds, 1minute, 5minutes, 10minutes, 30minutes, 1hr, 6hrs, 12hrs, 24hrs
Period for Beep Down: 30seconds, 1minute, 5minutes, 10minutes, 30minutes, 1hr, 6hrs, 12hrs, 24hrs
Percentage Beep Up:  10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 100% (price increase within the selected Beep Up Period)
Percentage Beep Down:  10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 100% (price decrease within the selected Beep Down Period)

or

you can make those options in general which are applicable to all pairs added in watchlist

Instead of adding the price beep up/down manually, we will just select in percentage option in order not to manually update the price daily.
The instant pump will occur within the period of 1minute to 30mintes, so in this case we need to update the price daily on your current function.

EDIT: i didn't see that there's already a P&D Monitor under Tools menu but still it's good to have my suggested feature in a separate tab because your PnD monitor needs a manual refresh if you we want to see the results.

You are always welcome to make a suggestion (I welcome anyone to make suggestions -- you can do at our wantoo page, in the main thread, or here).

Well, I like the idea of alarming based on percentage and I can implement it (you will be able to set either constant value or percentage for beep up/down) but I have a question regarding the period. What to do if it has expired? I mean the beep hasn't triggered in the given period. Should it be reset or what?

P.S. Firstly I created watchlist for personal use because I was trading altcoins a lot. But then I thought, why don't I release this to the public? And here it is...
Alarmcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

The update is ready.

Check out updated P&D detector with search and much faster detection: https://alarmco.in/panel/pnd_signals
Also, information about pump and dump schemes has been added to FAQ: https://alarmco.in/faq#pnd-info
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: