Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Free Altcoin PUMP & DUMP Detector (Experimental)  (Read 3130 times)
k3jaguar66

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:15:10 AM

Nice update!!!

I have a question regarding the period. What to do if it has expired? I mean the beep hasn't triggered in the given period. Should it be reset or what?

for example i will select 30seconds period and 20% price increase to trigger a beep, so your web based alertbot will detect if there's a price increase of at least 20% from the past 30seconds period. if i will choose 1minute period for example, the alarm will activate after 1 minute period from the start of price change with 20% price increase. in short if there's a price difference of at least 20% within the last 1minute it will give an alarm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lycos

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:44:32 AM

Hi guys, I've just finished coding a new web tool for detecting and monitoring altcoin pump and dumps (P&D signals) and wanted to share it with you. It detects PnD by monitoring price spikes and anomalous volume with a simple and effective algo.

Some tests:
https://i.imgur.com/iKbFr6s.png
https://i.imgur.com/Zdt0TA7.png
https://i.imgur.com/0k9jeCx.png

How it looks like:
https://i.imgur.com/rOsx9TN.png

I'm still adjusting and testing some params and options so results might be inaccurate.
Currently only Polo and Trex supported. But TODO for this tool includes more exchanges.

You can use it for free at: https://alarmco.in/panel/pnd_signals (requires sign up; very quick and easy)

Have fun!

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/alarmcoin
Request a feature: https://wantoo.io/alarmcoin/ideas/
Alarmcoin main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105102

Nice work, have you planned to develop a bot using your algo?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ APRIL 25
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:03:05 PM

Interesting, very impressive I have to do testimonials.
there are some people experiencing losses with this method.
Alarmcoin (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

Nice update!!!

I have a question regarding the period. What to do if it has expired? I mean the beep hasn't triggered in the given period. Should it be reset or what?

for example i will select 30seconds period and 20% price increase to trigger a beep, so your web based alertbot will detect if there's a price increase of at least 20% from the past 30seconds period. if i will choose 1minute period for example, the alarm will activate after 1 minute period from the start of price change with 20% price increase. in short if there's a price difference of at least 20% within the last 1minute it will give an alarm.

I understand it. I was asking if it does not happen i.e. there's no "increase of at least 20% from the past 30seconds period". Should the user be informed about it in some way or something?

Nice work, have you planned to develop a bot using your algo?
Yep but such tool is not likely to be released publicly.

Interesting, very impressive I have to do testimonials.
there are some people experiencing losses with this method.
Not all of P&D are profitable. Most of people actually lose money on it. Invest only what you can afford to lose, you know.
k3jaguar66

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:58:19 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 12:09:34 AM by k3jaguar66

Nice update!!!

I understand it. I was asking if it does not happen i.e. there's no "increase of at least 20% from the past 30seconds period". Should the user be informed about it in some way or something?

I don't know exactly how this will work but I think it's something like a ticker/refresh period (i.e. 5-10seconds) of the page to get market data and then every after refresh it will calculate the last 30seconds or 1 minute if there's a 20% price increase/decrease.

This method is very similar with your P&D monitor but the good thing for this is we can choose our favorite pairs and we will be notified by alarm when there's a price spike on either pump and dump.
ybsok

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:18:00 AM

This function is good enough to detect sudden changes
Alarmcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

Nice update!!!

I don't know exactly how this will work but I think it's something like a ticker/refresh period (i.e. 5-10seconds) of the page to get market data and then every after refresh it will calculate the last 30seconds or 1 minute if there's a 20% price increase/decrease.

This method is very similar with your P&D monitor but the good thing for this is we can choose our favorite pairs and we will be notified by alarm when there's a price spike on either pump and dump.

Added this to todo list with high priority so it should be ready soon.

good work bro,keep up!!
i will test your uo Smiley
Thanks!
k3jaguar66

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:43:23 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 05:38:35 AM by k3jaguar66

Nice update!!!

Another option:

It's good if you can update the EDIT function of the watchlist in which after clicking the "edit" button the price of beep up and beep down will be replaced with the suggested price (a price with 10% marked up/down) the same thing as when adding new pair. or there will be a button on quick edit to replace the the orig price to a suggested price (with mark-up) after double clicking the beep up price.
Alarmcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

Nice update!!!

Another option:

It's good if you can update the EDIT function of the watchlist in which after clicking the "edit" button the price of beep up and beep down will be replaced with the suggested price (a price with 10% marked up/down) the same thing as when adding new pair. or there will be a button on quick edit to replace the the orig price to a suggested price (with mark-up) after double clicking the beep up price.
Nice, added this too. I don't know yet should it be a button or modal window or something else. It needs to be worked on to be implemented in the best way possible.
Btw, sorry not much progress on the update. I'm on a tight schedule + moving to another city. I will be able to resume development somewhere in the middle of November.
heldworld

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

I hope you're not preparing to launch another ICO. ICO everywhere these days
Alarmcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:02:42 AM

I hope you're not preparing to launch another ICO. ICO everywhere these days
No, not yet. I might do in a relatively distant feature but it's not likely to happen.
k3jaguar66

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:51:37 PM

[EXCHANGE REQUEST]

CAN YOU PLEASE ADD www.HITBTC.com EXCHANGE ON THE MARKET EXCHANGE LIST? THANK YOU
k3jaguar66

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

hopefully you can also add hitbtc exchange soon
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

Looking good. Good job!
I wanna test it too Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kabzeon

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

A very useful tool. Kudos for the efforts!
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:36:19 PM

Looks like you are pro in this kind of project
Wanna see the future of your development

Waiting the demo of your program   Grin

TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:07:27 PM

A very useful web application, I obviously did not have it. I hope with time more exchanges will appear. And how is the score calculated?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
archie1dash

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:02:52 PM

New Discord Pump Group "Tornado Pumps"

We are a team of highly dedicated members hell bent on capturing the cryptocurrency scene. Be a part of it or miss out big time. Let's get this snowball rolling!

https://discord.gg/VgX8QVn
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

New Discord Pump Group "Tornado Pumps"

We are a team of highly dedicated members hell bent on capturing the cryptocurrency scene. Be a part of it or miss out big time. Let's get this snowball rolling!

https://

leaving the thread hijack, no offense, but such groups can be very dangerous when they get some attention, all will be finally converted to the reason for pump or dump of  tokens/coin like what has happened to McAfee and several others
also same as yobit which is the absolute power of pumpers
Alarmcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Hey, I'm back to work. I also got some progress on a new P&D detector with real-time alerts and more. Updates are coming! Stay tuned.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: