Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂ ▄ ▇ █ Upgrade ►Your SPOTIFY Account to PREMIUM 🏆 10$ ◀ 1 Year Guarantee 🔥  (Read 49214 times)
Naster (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:39:57 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2019, 02:25:07 PM by Naster

OUT OF STOCK

Hello,
First of all welcome to my shop. I am offering here a Service to
Upgrade Your Spotify Account From Basic to Premium with 1 Year Warranty!.

Price: 10$ ONLY
One Time Payment

1 Year Guarantee

Features

* Upgrade from Basic to Premium Spotify
* Enjoy all the benefits of a full Premium Spotify Account
* This is your own account which means no one shares this account
* Full 1 year Guarantee*. If something goes wrong, I will replace the account
* Can upgrade an exisiting or a new account

What is Neded?

1. Payment
2. I Need Your Spotify Email
3. I Need the Password of the Spotify Account ( I need to login to be able to upgrade, you can and should chance your password after the Upgrade)
4. The country of Spotify use

★★ Fastest Way to Send your Order ★★
From Now, You can contact me via Telegram if you have Orders.
This will be the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

Telegram @MasterNaster

What’s the difference between a Basic and a Premium Spotify Account?
The basic account is FREE and has very limited features. The Premium Account costs 10$/month and you have extended and amazing features!
Have a look at these pictures please:

Some other sellers offer Bulk Spotify Shared Accounts at 5$ or less. So why should I use this Service?

Very good question! You get from such sellers a shared account, meaning there are few other people connected at the same time and you're at their mercy to not mess with what you have playing at any instance (which occasionally your music will stop/change because they pressed something else.). It is what it says, family plan and it does work though, although no promises on how long.

Now, what my services offers is to upgrade your owned account from Basic (free account) to Premium Account. You have full control over the account, no one is streaming at no time with you. And it costs you only 10$ to upgrade your account with 1 Year guarantee. For the same, you would have paid 10$/Month, meaning 120$/Year!!

Warranty:
We offer 1 Year of Warranty to your account as Premium. We will replace the account if you loose the status of Premium before that time.

Disclaimer:
1) On the rare occasion there is a chance that your account can go back to Basic. If this happens, I can update it once more to premium. I can do it 2 times per year on the same account, so if the second one fails, then it will go back to basic and I will have to do the premium upgrade on a new basic account for you. These things happen but it is very rare. Of course, it will cost you nothing!

2) All accounts, regardless of your country will be upgraded to U.S. Spotify Premium. This has no impact on your account. The only thing is that you will not get the charts of the other country (for example, France account will be upgraded to US Premium Spotify, and will not get the France Charts, but rather the U.S. Charts). Anything else remains the same.

3) There is also a possibility to upgrade your basic account to Spotify Premium UK, Australia, or Canada. The process is more complicated and will cost you 5$ additionally.

Which payment options do you accept?
I accept Bitcoin BTC and Paypal (+10%, Paid as Digital Service) - I don't accept Skrill or any other payment method

How to order the Service?
Send me a PM or contact me on Telegram (preferred) @MasterNaster and tell me how you want to pay (BTC or PAYPAL). If PAYPAL, you will be requested to send the payment as SERVICE (I don't accept Payments as Friend) and if BTC, I will provide you your payment address. After you sent the payment, send me your Spotify details and allow me few hours to upgrade you.

What is the Delivery Time?
After your payment has been confirmed, you can expect your account to be upgraded within 1-4 hours. Generally allow me up to 24hours max. to upgrade you. I will proceed your order as soon as possible.

PLEASE, make sure you AGREE with these terms before sending your order. It will save us both time.

YOU SAVE A LOT OF MONEY WITH THIS SERVICE SERVICE!
Instead of 120$ for 1 Year, You pay 10$

★★★ UPGRADE Your SPOTIFY Account NOW from BASIC to PREMIUM ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naster (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:40:12 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 02:40:26 PM by Naster

★★ UPDATE FROM 06-16-2018 ★★
Spotify Upgrade Service is available and fully functional.
Price 10$ with full Support for 6 Months. You can Extend it to 1 Year for 5$ additional (Not Mandatory!).

I have upgraded so far more than 500 Spotify Accounts! You are paying here for QUALITY!

- Update from 01-01-2018
Starting from 01th Jan 2018, the guarantee is reduced from 3 Years to 1 Year. This applies only on new Purchases. It simply means that after 12 months of use, You will have to pay again for 10$ to continue to use the service for the next 12 months!

★★ UPDATE FROM 03-09-2018 ★★

It's Time to Say Good Bye to SPOTIFY PREMIUM Service.

Starting Today 09th March 2018, this Service will not be anymore Provided.

I will continue supporting ALL customers already using the service  Smiley

Please Check my other Services  Wink

It has been a Pleasure serving You.

Naster (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:28:31 PM

Good to know!: Some other sellers offer Bulk Spotify Shared Accounts at 5$ or less. So why should I use your Service?

Very good question! You get from such sellers a shared account, meaning there are few other people connected at the same time and you're at their mercy to not mess with what you have playing at any instance (which occasionally your music will stop/change because they pressed something else.). It is what it says, family plan and it does work though, although no promises on how long.

Now, what my services offers is to upgrade your owned account from Basic (free account) to Premium Account. You have full control over the account, no one is streaming at no time with you. And it costs you only 11$ to upgrade your account with 3 Years guarantee. For the same, you would have paid 10$/Month, meaning 120$/Year and in 3 Years => 360$!!

h3nchman24

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

Did anyone try this service yet?  How it work and go?
Naster (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:10:24 PM

quite simple
You give me the Email of your Spotify Account and the country of use.
Then I upgrade it to Premium account in max 1hr. Just so simple  Wink

Naster (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:11:50 PM

I can provide 1 x free VOUCH for a Legendary User with some trusts. If anyone is interested, just ping me here.

tiresz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:28:51 PM

Bought an upgrade today. After payment my personal account had an upgrade to premium within the hour.
Friendly seller, fast delivery.

So far, so good.
If it changes I will update this thread.
h3nchman24

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:46:22 PM

quite simple
Then I upgrade it to Premium account in max 1hr. Just so simple  Wink

Sorry just heard this before, so many times people always promise this and that.  Will keep an eye on the post. 
Naster (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:08:49 PM

Did anyone try this service yet?  How it work and go?

quite simple
Then I upgrade it to Premium account in max 1hr. Just so simple  Wink

Sorry just heard this before, so many times people always promise this and that.  Will keep an eye on the post.  

Hi
please see the post before your post.
A happy customer that we upgraded yesterday.
Give a try, you will be really surprised how good this service is :-)

germ

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:42:45 AM

Upgraded 1 account, works well.  Just sent payment for 2 more accounts. 
Naster (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:30:57 AM

Upgraded 1 account, works well.  Just sent payment for 2 more accounts. 

I'm processing your new order now Wink

toepepper

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

Contacted Seller on telegram. was cautious at first. Seller assured me and I purchase. Transaction was fast and now I have a premium spotify account.
Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:47:13 PM

good seller!!! being premium now ...

Thank you and enjoy it! Smiley

ficosecco

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

good seller! fast and serious Wink
Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:15:37 PM

My friend, this service is already running and has lot of happy customers. You are free to have me upgrade your account for 10$ Wink

Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:16:54 PM

good seller! fast and serious Wink

Thank you very much for your honest review!  Smiley

Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:22:22 PM

Currently I'm doing daily around 10 upgrades, many users who contact me are not even BTCtalk users because they found my thread via search or some promotion made. Few of them will have accounts here and very few of them will leave a message here. That's why you will see even some reviewers with only 1 post here. Now if you think, that is the reason why you should get a vouch, then you failed :-)
The service is up, very cheap and all customers are happy and i'm a Trusted Seller on this forum.
So just pay the 10% and have your account upgraded and enjoy it :-)
And leave a review of course :-)

Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:06:15 PM

Currently I'm doing daily around 10 upgrades, many users who contact me are not even BTCtalk users because they found my thread via search or some promotion made. Few of them will have accounts here and very few of them will leave a message here. That's why you will see even some reviewers with only 1 post here. Now if you think, that is the reason why you should get a vouch, then you failed :-)
The service is up, very cheap and all customers are happy and i'm a Trusted Seller on this forum.
So just pay the 10% and have your account upgraded and enjoy it :-)
And leave a review of course :-)

No worries, I just want to help same like this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216866.0
If that your thinking and if you thinks newbies review can help you, it's up to you..good luck on your sale.

So if you estimate that Newbies are not persons like you and me, then it's fine Smiley
Anyway thanks for your offer and Wish.
However, I think it's the wrong place to advertise other threads providing similar services right?
Anytime you can purchse the service. Thanks

xarunx

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:27:26 PM

contacted seller via telegram. he replied quick and my account is premium now.Nice seller.
Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:48:10 PM

contacted seller via telegram. he replied quick and my account is premium now.Nice seller.

Thank you and enjoy it! Feel free to recommend the service to your friends   Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: