Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂ ▄ ▇ █ Upgrade ►Your SPOTIFY Account to PREMIUM 🏆 10$ ◀ 1 Year Guarantee 🔥  (Read 49214 times)
alvin23

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:19:31 PM

Wouldn't trust this guy. All newbie accounts that are saying his services are legit. Remain vigilant, too many scammers on here and sounds too good to be true. 
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naster (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:28:28 AM

Wouldn't trust this guy. All newbie accounts that are saying his services are legit. Remain vigilant, too many scammers on here and sounds too good to be true.  

LOL So you - Newbie - you're trying to say i (old Trusted Seller on this Forum) am scamming 10 buckets to people? very funny. Don't stamp people you never dealed with before like this! If you are here to scam people, don't expect everyone to do the same. I have here a reputation and I can't just play with that, like you might do may be.

But I'm making this short now. I'm ready to upgrade for FREE 1 Member (Legendary only) to post a review here (as i can see, many seem to think that Newbies are not people who can share their honest mind! A shame!) But still you have to understand that many of the customers who used this service till now, found it via search engine and were not necessary members of the forum.
I don't have time to be online here the whole day and certainly I will not have time to spend on creating new accounts to post reviews here (sorry for those who are doing that, but I don't belong to those). I have lot of customers to serve and it takes already lot of time to manage them.

So if you are a Legendary member and you want to get the free vouch, post your request here and I will get back to you ASAP to collect the details of your account.

P.S: The best part of your message:

sounds too good to be true
Smiley Thank you for the appreciation. I did not realize that I'm providing a such great service here. Thus thank you for the review

DiNapoli

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:39:49 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 02:03:10 PM by DiNapoli

Got 1 account setup by Naster, used telegram and then s/he bumped the type to premium after a bit.

Getting 2 more friends to coming on board today.

Update: Naster just upgraded my 2 friends to be premium, thanks!
Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

Got 1 account setup by Naster, used telegram and then s/he bumped the type to premium after a bit.

Getting 2 more friends to coming on board today.

Update: Naster just upgraded my 2 friends to be premium, thanks!

Thank you very much for your upgoing orders! I will keep doing the best to serve my customers  Smiley

alvin23

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:12:35 PM

You're trying to say i (old Trusted Seller on this Forum) am scamming 10 buckets to people? very funny.

Right because no one scams anyone on here for $10... And what trust? You have no rep to speak for it.

But I'm making this short now. I'm ready to upgrade for FREE 1 Member (Legendary only) to post a review here (as i can see, many seem to think that Newbies are not people who can share their honest mind! A shame!) But still you have to understand that many of the customers who used this service till now, found it via search engine and were not necessary members of the forum.

Funny because a trusted member already offered to vouch but you denied him the first time. Who are you going to buy a legendary account from now?

I don't have time to be online here the whole day and certainly I will not have time to spend on creating new accounts to post reviews here (sorry for those who are doing that, but I don't belong to those). I have lot of customers to serve and it takes already lot of time to manage them.

Right... but you have all this time to reply multiple times to newbies(possibly your accounts) who are boosting about your services.

So if you are a Legendary member and you want to get the free vouch, post your request here and I will get back to you ASAP to collect the details of your account.

I will wait for this as well from a trusted one but we all know this never happens.

Smiley Thank you for the appreciation. I did not realize that I'm providing a such great service here. Thus thank you for the review

Umm do you understand English? It means that your services throw red flags. Guaranteeing 3 years of premium on Spotify for ones own personal account is very unlikely. But do prove me wrong.
Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:39:49 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 07:50:49 PM by Naster

You're trying to say i (old Trusted Seller on this Forum) am scamming 10 buckets to people? very funny.

Right because no one scams anyone on here for $10... And what trust? You have no rep to speak for it.

Funny because a trusted member already offered to vouch but you denied him the first time. Who are you going to buy a legendary account from now?

Right... but you have all this time to reply multiple times to newbies(possibly your accounts) who are boosting about your services.

I will wait for this as well from a trusted one but we all know this never happens.

Umm do you understand English? It means that your services throw red flags. Guaranteeing 3 years of premium on Spotify for ones own personal account is very unlikely. But do prove me wrong.

My friend (Newbie!!!!! complaining about Newbies!!!! very funny  Grin)
please stop now spamming my thread!
I don't have time for such non sense discussion.
You seem to be someone creating here multiple accounts to spam people. If you do it, it's nice for you. I don't have time for such things.
If you want to use my service, use it or leave it. It think it can't be more simple right?
Those who are using it and love it will surely continue to do it.
Thanks

P.S: I checked quickly your account, created on the 09th October 2017 - 7 Posts - lol

Anyway the service is up and running - no need to give any free vouch. I was thinking doing that to stop spammers like you, because it's becoming crazy to spend my time daily with such dumb discussion.

And Again thank you to ALL my lovely clients so far - and to spammers, STOP NOW please!

----

Umm do you understand English?
lol No I understand chinese

trippcheck

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

family accounts upgrading?
german

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯      Get Your FREE Coins NOW!      ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:34:43 PM

family accounts upgrading?
german

Hi, no problem to upgrading german account. I will translate soon this ad in other languages (including german) to make it more easier.
PM Me or contact me on Telegram @MasterNaster for the details. Thanks

Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:41:54 AM

After spending lot of time discussing with customers on Telegram, I updated the main thread with the main questions always asked, especially the order Process.

Please review one more time the thread here:

Thank You!

DiNapoli

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:59:56 PM

+1 for Naster's good service.

One of the accounts dropped to free, and I sent msg to Naster via telegram, and it's back to premium again.
Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:17:38 PM

+1 for Naster's good service.

One of the accounts dropped to free, and I sent msg to Naster via telegram, and it's back to premium again.

Thank you! It's my pleasure to serve you  Smiley

rendy_btc

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:36:09 AM

How can you guarantteee this? I am intereseted but not sure If I can be sure... What if 1 month it just dies account?
toepepper

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:09:31 PM

bought 3 accounts 1 dropped back to free. I messaged the seller and he fixed it very quick. vouch for this seller.
Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:04:28 PM

bought 3 accounts 1 dropped back to free. I messaged the seller and he fixed it very quick. vouch for this seller.

Thank you very much! I will continue to serve my  customers  Smiley

new00ne

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:28:11 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 12:11:50 PM by new00ne

Excellent seller fast and reliable Everything works fine!

p.s.  although i'm a newbie in this forum im not the seller and for now the account works perfectly but if it will change i will update here..
Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

Excellent seller fast and reliable Everything works fine!

p.s.  although i'm a newbie in this forum im not the seller and for now the account works perfectly but if it will change i will update here..

Thank you very much!  Smiley Ping me anytime on Telegram if you have any issues.

bitcoiner975

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:00:30 PM

Just completed an order with the seller. They link your account to a family premium plan. Seller is legitimate, the question is how long the account will last... I think if it lasts at least 3 months it's a good deal. We'll see.
Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:12:57 PM

Just completed an order with the seller. They link your account to a family premium plan. Seller is legitimate, the question is how long the account will last... I think if it lasts at least 3 months it's a good deal. We'll see.

Very welcome  Smiley And anytime, if you have any issues, just ping me on Telegram as you did and I will assist ASAP.
I can be happy only if my customers are happy Cheesy

toepepper

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:00:48 PM

Seller is quick to respond and took care of my issue in 1 hour.
Naster (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:31:56 AM

Seller is quick to respond and took care of my issue in 1 hour.

Thank you for the review. I will keep supporting my lovely users!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: