Question: Why did you adopt Bitcoin - Ideology, Technology, Monetary
Ideology - 6 (11.5%)
Technology - 17 (32.7%)
Monetary - 14 (26.9%)
All of the above - 15 (28.8%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you adopt Bitcoin - Ideology, Technology, Monetary  (Read 1750 times)
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:04:29 PM

The main reason why I adopt bitcoin is monetary.I was attracted to it because I have find out that having it could help me gain enough money in addition to my monthly salary. I've been looking for an additional income before because my salary is not enough due to the increasing needs and the expensive prices of foods and goods in the market,good thing I have found bitcoin which could help me to sustain our daily needs.
As I have learned deeper on bitcoin I just then realized the advantages of its technology in terms of transactions.Sending bitcoin all over the world with low minimal fees or sometimes free  any time and day is possible. And now I was also amazed on its technology.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

The main reason why I adopt bitcoin is monetary.I was attracted to it because I have find out that having it could help me gain enough money in addition to my monthly salary. I've been looking for an additional income before because my salary is not enough due to the increasing needs and the expensive prices of foods and goods in the market,good thing I have found bitcoin which could help me to sustain our daily needs.
As I have learned deeper on bitcoin I just then realized the advantages of its technology in terms of transactions.Sending bitcoin all over the world with low minimal fees or sometimes free  any time and day is possible. And now I was also amazed on its technology.

Aw man, all of what you said and still no mention of the ideology? Isn't it the opposite ideology from current fiat systems that allows bitcoin to provide for all what you mention?

centralbanksequalsbombs

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:38:41 AM

I adopted bitcoin because of its excellent technology. Privacy, decentralized, and not easily traced and easy to transact between countries make me fall in love with Bitcoin.

Sending a little or even all of your Bitcoin to another country in minutes and be done - is HUGE! Borderless.

Be careful of your statements - everything is on the ledger for everyone to see forever and can be tracked.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:53:51 PM

When I only invested money in bitcoin, all the same in the first place for me was precisely the monetary principle. I was then looking for an opportunity to earn money on the Internet and this option attracted me the most. And only now, six months later I realize the beauty of bitcoin technology, its functionality and capabilities. And now for me this is the main argument.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:12:39 PM

Not really like the idea of pure decentralization. It has never been a success. All what decentralization can do is create a state of anarchy and thats it. I think technology is the main reason why we need bitcoin.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

I think all of us got into this system because of all 3 factors. As most us are not involved in any illegal activities, decentralization does not really matter to us. Like many of the BTC users is layman so they don't care about the tech running behind it. And last but not least Monetary, price rising is an imp. factor but why people trust a system that is not even legal!!!
So all these 3 factors made BTC a unique identity and reason for gaining popularity.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:38:18 PM

The ideology behind Bitcoin

The root problem with conventional currency is all the trust that's required to make it work. The central bank must be trusted not to debase the currency, but the history of fiat currencies is full of breaches of that trust. Banks must be trusted to hold our money and transfer it electronically, but they lend it out in waves of credit bubbles with barely a fraction in reserve. We have to trust them with our privacy, trust them not to let identity thieves drain our accounts. Their massive overhead costs make micropayments impossible.

With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless. - Satoshi Nakamoto

The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks - Genesis Block

So the fundamental ideology is a decentralized trustless system to create an economy not dependant on governments/banks, empower repressed economies, disrupt or weaken the centralized monetary system, and economic freedom.

Something like what John Holloway said, "Changing the world without taking power."

I think majority of the early adopters were motivated by this philosophy, price wasn't a criteria.

The technology behind Bitcoin

There is no denying the fact that Bitcoin/Blockchain technology is revolutionary. It is here to stay. We will be seeing more use cases of it in future. The first distributed blockchain was conceptualised by Satoshi Nakamoto and was implemented as a core component in Bitcoin and thus making Bitcoin a technological tour de force.

Technology is one of the major reasons for Bitcoin adoption.

Monetary

The monetary aspect is profit. Adopt Bitcoin for making money. I do believe that a good number of recent investors/speculators are in for money only. Leave aside ideology, even a few doesn't bother about the technological aspect. Nothing wrong in it. It is like a get-rich-quick-scheme.

So why did you adopt Bitcoin? There might be a reason or a couple of reasons or all the three.

Edit: Added all of the above.

Bitcoin have its own ideology of being a decentalized system that  not like in the bank regulation,they  run the monetary sytem thats not depend from centralization and the technology of cryptocurrency is different from the fiat currency system that run only in the banks that regulated by the government,unlike bitcoin even its not regulated its run through the whole system of digital currency.this the unique of bitcoin different from other,thats why people embrace and adopt its three fundamental.

centralbanksequalsbombs

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:56:36 AM

The ideology behind Bitcoin

The root problem with conventional currency is all the trust that's required to make it work. The central bank must be trusted not to debase the currency, but the history of fiat currencies is full of breaches of that trust. Banks must be trusted to hold our money and transfer it electronically, but they lend it out in waves of credit bubbles with barely a fraction in reserve. We have to trust them with our privacy, trust them not to let identity thieves drain our accounts. Their massive overhead costs make micropayments impossible.

With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless. - Satoshi Nakamoto

The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks - Genesis Block

So the fundamental ideology is a decentralized trustless system to create an economy not dependant on governments/banks, empower repressed economies, disrupt or weaken the centralized monetary system, and economic freedom.

Something like what John Holloway said, "Changing the world without taking power."

I think majority of the early adopters were motivated by this philosophy, price wasn't a criteria.

The technology behind Bitcoin

There is no denying the fact that Bitcoin/Blockchain technology is revolutionary. It is here to stay. We will be seeing more use cases of it in future. The first distributed blockchain was conceptualised by Satoshi Nakamoto and was implemented as a core component in Bitcoin and thus making Bitcoin a technological tour de force.

Technology is one of the major reasons for Bitcoin adoption.

Monetary

The monetary aspect is profit. Adopt Bitcoin for making money. I do believe that a good number of recent investors/speculators are in for money only. Leave aside ideology, even a few doesn't bother about the technological aspect. Nothing wrong in it. It is like a get-rich-quick-scheme.

So why did you adopt Bitcoin? There might be a reason or a couple of reasons or all the three.

Edit: Added all of the above.

Bitcoin have its own ideology of being a decentalized system that  not like in the bank regulation,they  run the monetary sytem thats not depend from centralization and the technology of cryptocurrency is different from the fiat currency system that run only in the banks that regulated by the government,unlike bitcoin even its not regulated its run through the whole system of digital currency.this the unique of bitcoin different from other,thats why people embrace and adopt its three fundamental.

I like your answer.

Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:37:01 PM

I adopted bitcoin because of its excellent technology. Privacy, decentralized, and not easily traced and easy to transact between countries make me fall in love with bitcoin
cryptadikt

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

All of the above. The documentary on netflix is what triggered my curiosity to learn and get involved.
hasyurt

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

The only reason I do not prefer my bitcoin is because it comes in very serious value. I am trying to get a little bitcoin out already in order to have a good financial aid for my child in the future.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:02:07 AM

I voted for technology where i like the concept of Blockchain technology where all the business towards blockchain technology .Preople started to believe peer to peer Network . More than this transparency Business using Decentralised database.
Yeah for the present time the block chain is the best and the well developed area where all the people were using the blockchain and the bitcoin has become the grownup area. In the several countries the bitcoin has made the world to trust it and to invest because the profit is the high and now it is the time to make the world believe the bitcoin and to hold it till the price will be the highest for the future.

bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:49:13 PM

I adopted bitcoin because of its excellent technology. Privacy, decentralized, and not easily traced and easy to transact between countries make me fall in love with Bitcoin.
Yeah it is true that mostly people adopt Bitcoin by its technology. But I my case I at first read all its features very deeply. There is no comparison of Bitcoin in any type of currencies. I am impress with Bitcoin by its technology and monetary also. Both are the main features why people come to Bitcoin and become the permanent part of it. Bitcoin decentralize property is too good that all control in your hands no one is taking involvement in your plan.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:53:21 PM

I think it will be always the ideology and the monetary that will be making you adopt bitcoin. I am not a technology savvy so all I can know is to use it and the idea of it but I can say that this technology, the Blockchain technology will be a door to a lot of possibilities in the next year when another technology is released. I think we can say there are some technologies that are based on this technology invented by Satoshi Nakamoto.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:54:55 PM

At the first time I used bitcoins, the reason I adopted it is because of monetary purposes because at that times I am really in need of money. As I browse and read and participate in different topics, I realize that bitcoin is really a need today because as people who are living in this technology-driven generation, people are also finding ways to use technology in its capacity to do so.
aanbudi

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:01:13 AM

Why am I adopting Bitcoin? Clear for finance. In addition to increasing revenue, Working with Bitcoin is more relaxed. It is undeniable, the result of Bitcoin with my offline job, a bigger income from Bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:14:10 AM

I voted by all the above, if bitcoin only had two of those three components it will not be as successful but bitcoin has it all, the technology is the work of a genius, the ideology behind is spot on, bitcoin is based on solid economic principles and not in unproven theories, the innovation in the ideology is that we do not need a central authority and finally lets be honest we love the amount of money we are making with bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:17:12 AM

Why am I adopting Bitcoin? Clear for finance. In addition to increasing revenue, Working with Bitcoin is more relaxed. It is undeniable, the result of Bitcoin with my offline job, a bigger income from Bitcoin.
That is the best about bitcoin, the bigger income that we could possibly get from bitcoin if we will work hard. Working in bitcoin is not that hard because if you really wanted to have a good amount of income in bitcoin then you can just work in bitcoin at your home and expect bigger amount of income because the rate of income is keep on increasing.
Bruno77

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:49:07 PM

I adopted bitcoin because of its excellent technology. Privacy, decentralized, and not easily traced and easy to transact between countries make me fall in love with bitcoin. One more, I adopted bitcoin also because of its high selling value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: