Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 500 BTC NEEDED VIA TTM IN MADRID (PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER)  (Read 315 times)
akinz4 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:31:21 PM

500BTC NEED TTM IN MADRID (PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER)
1º- I need to send me a screenshot of the bitcoins
2º - the purchase of that amount would be made in Madrid, Spain face to face between seller and buyer. will send plane ticket to bitcoins owner
3º- the purchase price of that amount would be the market value of the day less 20%, for that large amount of sale btc
4º- the payment for the purchase of the bitcoins, would be made for by bank transfer.
5º- the minimum purchase would be 500Bitcoins
Email: akinzonline@gmail.com
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JamesAdams

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:34:59 PM

No one will ever trade 500 bitcoin at a 20% loss -- That's basically losing $400k USD for no reason when the person can just sell to GDAX or something for a minimal loss?

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:36:06 PM

2º - the purchase of that amount would be made in Madrid, Spain face to face between seller and buyer. will send plane ticket to bitcoins owner
3º- the purchase price of that amount would be the market value of the day less 20%, for that large amount of sale btc
4º- the payment for the purchase of the bitcoins, would be made for by bank transfer.

Is this some kind of joke?

Samahabosa

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:03:44 AM

realy you have much bitcoin, and then you can use rule minimum purchase 500 bitcoin
how much you have bitcoin ? , you can use sign message youre addres, if you true have much bitcoin, because you give discount 20%

iam interest but if must buy 500 bitcoin, iam not believe you
vcc-paypal

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:52:51 AM

realy you have much bitcoin, and then you can use rule minimum purchase 500 bitcoin
how much you have bitcoin ? , you can use sign message youre addres, if you true have much bitcoin, because you give discount 20%

iam interest but if must buy 500 bitcoin, iam not believe you
he is not selling he is buying read the post before you comment
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:32:28 PM

I spoke to someone that has more than the required amount, but he won't come without armed security. You will have to pay for their travel as well.
And price has to be +5%. And my commission will be 2% (10BTC). It's a privilege to be able to buy so much bitcoin at once without being scammed.
So to summarize - 6 airplane tickets, 500BTC @ +5% preev (on the spot) and 2% - 40000$ for me (after coins are transferred and money have been exchanged).
Also - they want direct bank deposit to a bank account in Spain. Everything could be finalized in the bank office, including the transfer of bitcoins to your wallet:

- All parties go to the bank to deposit cash;
- After bank employees check the notes and deposit the amount - transfer of bitcoins in the branch of the bank;
- Payment of comission - cash.

Let me know if I should proceed further with arranging this deal.

Just FYI it's going to take some time to organize this in a safe manner for all parties.

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: