Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:18:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherum Metropolis Hard Fork - Ether should surpass BTC in price very soon  (Read 822 times)
MetaSk (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

So I ran onto interesting article stating that the d-apps initial testing has been launched yesterday on Ether network.
If all goes well we could expect high-rise of decentralised apps which should lead to Etherum price skyrocketing.

More on link - https://cointelegraph.com/news/first-iteration-of-ethereum-metropolis-hard-fork-to-appear-monday

What are your thoughts on this?
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:54:26 PM

So I ran onto interesting article stating that the d-apps initial testing has been launched yesterday on Ether network.
If all goes well we could expect high-rise of decentralised apps which should lead to Etherum price skyrocketing.

More on link - https://cointelegraph.com/news/first-iteration-of-ethereum-metropolis-hard-fork-to-appear-monday

another interesting thread giving some insight if what can happen with my eth investment even its just a small amount of eth that I have I really
appreciate if the value really skyrocket to the point of making it noticeable among the traders, lets wait for further announcement about this and
see if this project succeed. thanks for sharing mate.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:11:01 PM

Do you mean ethereum capitalization or price??? o_O Just if ETH would be the same price as BTC than ETH cap would be around $380B  Tongue

MetaSk (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:12:04 PM

Do you mean ethereum capitalization or price??? o_O Just if ETH would be the same price as BTC than ETH cap would be around $380B  Tongue

I am hoping for the price ofc. Smiley

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

I don't think anything as centralized as ethereum can ever surpass bitcoin.
Not to mention the 300B+ marketcap that would have to be achieved.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:42:18 PM

Nope, wouldn't believe that Eth can surpass bitcoin even with metropolis better keep on improving the system and companies might start accepting eth then it can have a chance to overcome bitcoin.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

That was an old news but this is the latest news about the  update from the metropolis https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-next-hard-fork-now-officially-tested/
Coindest was having the more activity than cointelegraph.

The dev already tested the metropolis but this should be underlined because the developers are currently tested the byzantium.
It should be around a month to tested the byzantium.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

Nope, wouldn't believe that Eth can surpass bitcoin even with metropolis better keep on improving the system and companies might start accepting eth then it can have a chance to overcome bitcoin.

while i'm an ether fan, i'm still not going to believe it can surpass btc.
but one thing to bare in  mind when hard forks is comming, it usually dips so prepare you btc and take advantage of what is about to happen. $100 can possibly the floor.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:13:35 PM

There is global coin capitalization just around $130B, but you want more than $300B only at ETH. This is unreal. BTW BTC hardfork which will be at November will encrease BTC price as well as Metropolis encrease ETH price.

MetaSk (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

That was an old news but this is the latest news about the  update from the metropolis https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-next-hard-fork-now-officially-tested/
Coindest was having the more activity than cointelegraph.

The dev already tested the metropolis but this should be underlined because the developers are currently tested the byzantium.
It should be around a month to tested the byzantium.

Thank you, I've been looking for an accurate source of the news on cryptos.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:15:54 AM

I don't think anything as centralized as ethereum can ever surpass bitcoin.
Not to mention the 300B+ marketcap that would have to be achieved.

Dude, wake-up and open up your eyes. You consider Ethereum more centralized than Bitcoin? Come on...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: