Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:35:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does Bitcoin need China to reach new all time highs?
Yes - 18 (29%)
No - 44 (71%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin without China  (Read 3939 times)
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:18:25 PM

No BTC is not without China. Seems they only want to regulate investments in trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. Or is anyone in China not allowed anymore to buy or hold Bitcoin?
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:26:54 PM

No BTC is not without China. Seems they only want to regulate investments in trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. Or is anyone in China not allowed anymore to buy or hold Bitcoin?
no doubt that china is one of the most important promoter of bitcoin, but i do not think that if China will stop using bitcoin it will effect bitcoin. in fact bitcoin is a decentralize currency and is now present in all over the world. users of bitcoin pare present throughout the world, therefore i do not think that a single country is will effect bitcoin so much. as we can use that japan has legalize bitcoin and hope that very soon so many other countries will also accept bitcoin as legal currency.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:08:35 PM

As far as I know Bitcoin needs China to reach new all time highs in a short period because it has a ready market to grow the crypto economy but in the long run new markets will be open which will help push the price to the moon, but when china becomes a hub of panic I think its best to cut relations with it as it might drag bitcoin down...but with its mining power and strong community it still has great influence in this ecosystem
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:37:29 PM

As far as I know Bitcoin needs China to reach new all time highs in a short period because it has a ready market to grow the crypto economy but in the long run new markets will be open which will help push the price to the moon, but when china becomes a hub of panic I think its best to cut relations with it as it might drag bitcoin down...but with its mining power and strong community it still has great influence in this ecosystem
China is an important part of bitcoin development. But without china maybe bitcoin can be much more stable, now china condition is not good because final decision has not been determined. I guess if bitcoin without china then it will be able to make bitcoin more stable. We'd better start it from scratch, without china bitcoin it would be a bit stunted but we'll get a stable bitcoin price.
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:43:18 PM

China has a lot of effort in crypto currencies. This ban will cause less demand compared to old days.But i am sure China will be main figure of cryptocurrencyn world in future.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:56:59 PM

With or without china bitcoin will be popular and users will keep on increasing, the proof is last 3 days stable bitcoin price and do not drop again to $ 3500. I'm sure when the price drop is a momentary panic but users are increasingly aware that that bitcoin will continue to skyrocket.

Yeah I believe so. The last few weeks are tough for bitcoin because of the fuds that China burn but we also see how bitcoin hovers without them. It keeps fighting and still dominate the crypto world. Yes the damage made by China is quite alarming but look at bitcoin now, it's still increasing and maybe soon or maybe before the year end it'll touch it's new ATH.

RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:50:55 AM

They really made a diiference and help bitcoin to skyrocket. I'm really disappointed about the actions that they  are going to make. China should rethink about it because business-minded people like them really helps in promoting. If not, let's just hope for the better.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:36:07 PM

China has a lot of effort in crypto currencies. This ban will cause less demand compared to old days.But i am sure China will be main figure of cryptocurrencyn world in future.
I think this banning is just temporary, they must have a reason why, knowing that many altcoins have profited in this country because of its investors and all.  I'm sure this is just part of the plan 'cause I've heard that there are too many scammers in this country so they wanted to clean it just as fine before they will make all the cryptos to be available again and maybe even more, they will accept it full pledged.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:40:03 PM

China played a significant role in the rise of bitcoin. Without their aide I think it would take some time to reach a new all time high. I strongly believe China will lift the ICO ban as soon as the paper works are finalized. If bitcoin do become legalized in China and if they do happen to accept it is a real and legal currency then it is safe to assume that we will reach a new all time high in less than 6 months.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

China played a significant role in the rise of bitcoin. Without their aide I think it would take some time to reach a new all time high. I strongly believe China will lift the ICO ban as soon as the paper works are finalized. If bitcoin do become legalized in China and if they do happen to accept it is a real and legal currency then it is safe to assume that we will reach a new all time high in less than 6 months.
The fact is, you do not need to put a fat point, Because if the political situation in the country changes, then China will again return to work with the crypto currency. Reality It seems to me that there are pitfalls about which no one says anything, Because Bitcoin still brings money, and China will not miss the opportunities that gives the crypto currency.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:03:51 PM

I believe the news leaks of the Chinese government's ban on Bitcoin trading and perhaps also Bitcoin mining are not FUD anymore. We have seen BTCC and ViaBTC releasing announcements that they will terminate their exchanges by the end of this month. The rest doubtlessly will also follow.

What will happen to "a Bitcoin" without China? Do we really need them to reach new highs?
China was a major contributor to crypto currency and now that China no longer plays a role for sometime at least, the markets will be just be fluctuating between 3800-4200$ ,will love to see China get back with or without regulations because the transactions speed up mainly because of China and Chinese investors play a major role in bitcoin and altcoin trading and the prices also increase, will probably have to wait for China or wait for someother country to do the same what China had been doing this long.

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

We got Japan - and Japan is bae.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:21:38 PM

It will be different with or without China as they have big trading volume and huge hash power, no more exchanges in China mean; bitcoin lose a part of it but can survive and recover to $4200. But without miners in China, it is a great lose due to they have the biggest hash power.
However, it seems the market doing so well till now and China doesn't ban mining pools and there are two biggest exchanges in China that still operate.
If this month bitcoin price could recover to $5000, it's not because Chinese people are not involved, unless in November when they shut down all the exchanges completely.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:38:53 PM

We would probably lose a big value if China is not going to accept bitcoin anymore because there are alots of volume that are coming from the Country and there are big businesses that are using it.
h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:51:57 PM

We would probably lose a big value if China is not going to accept bitcoin anymore because there are alots of volume that are coming from the Country and there are big businesses that are using it.
Well this is false news if they are not accepting bitcoin then it can be just like a war but who cares bitcoin is decentralized anyone can use it is like a vpn try to use vpn and unlock block sites so Chinese will use different ways to use bitcoin.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:06:51 PM

We got Japan - and Japan is bae.
Although the 2 countries are close by, they are vastly different in terms of population and mentality. The Chinese are the most populous country on this planet. Plus they tend to gamble a lot.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:29:40 AM

Well this is false news if they are not accepting bitcoin then it can be just like a war but who cares bitcoin is decentralized anyone can use it is like a vpn try to use vpn and unlock block sites so Chinese will use different ways to use bitcoin.

Well yeah chinese are finding ways where they can use their bitcoin unanimously like buying through online shops.
Yes China is a big contributor in crypto world but they choose to be independent, and the fuds really affect the price but that's over now and we should move on and get a life. Bitcoin price is hovering now so less worries. This will  be tough to the community at first but we still have many countries who have a full support to this. Soon China will regret in what they did and that's for sure.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:32:19 AM

Don't worry and fear, people outside china are larger and dominant, besides I'm sure even though the Chinese Government banned bitcoin but users will continue to use the bitcoin although they must switch state. and I'm sure the price will continue to rise despite the Government's official china today banned exchangers.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

I believe the news leaks of the Chinese government's ban on Bitcoin trading and perhaps also Bitcoin mining are not FUD anymore. We have seen BTCC and ViaBTC releasing announcements that they will terminate their exchanges by the end of this month. The rest doubtlessly will also follow.

What will happen to "a Bitcoin" without China? Do we really need them to reach new highs?

They're already closed, and there seems to be not a whole lot of negative price movement occuring as a result of the closures. Let's face it, yes Chinese exchanges have a great deal of influence over the markets but volume before they closed down has been dropping rapidly anyways.

People realise now that Chinese whales aren't just going to disappear but rather just switch to a new form of trading, p2p.

Price has actually gone up today to nearly $4300.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:03:55 AM

Don't worry and fear, people outside china are larger and dominant, besides I'm sure even though the Chinese Government banned bitcoin but users will continue to use the bitcoin although they must switch state. and I'm sure the price will continue to rise despite the Government's official china today banned exchangers.
Yes, with bitcoin fear always gets accompanied. Maybe China has a dominance over the digital currency market, because of the increased user base as well the growing acceptance of bitcoin similar to the conventional currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: