Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you have value for LIFE?
I will always place a value for of others - 7 (43.8%)
Life is very expensive - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Value for LIFE  (Read 947 times)
muging28

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:12:21 AM

I wonder why some people do not have value for life of others again. Even the government of some country does not have value for life. Now my quest is do you have value for life of others?
so it's the very worst is to know God and recognize all
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:19:09 AM

Yes why not? If i did not value others lives then I would be a pscyhopath. And I dont think anybody is going to admit that, even over the crazy internet
life is so precious.. So live our life to the fullest.. Dont waste it!!!  Dont make things to make it useless..

wena87

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:32:10 AM

Life is valuable and we can't buy life because its only one and only life that God has given to us.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:47:12 AM

Life is a gift from god , we must value our life at all cost and we must make our life a happy life until we are here in this world. We must make more good things to others , help the others that is in need , . And in the end they will do good things too in to you. Life is expensive , that no matter how much money in this world cannot buy.

Goldhart

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:04:06 AM

You will never truly realize the value of life until you take your very last breath...
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:14:09 AM

You said it VALUE ..
Means life without money has no value..

Oh no you say ..
Ok you meet some nice girl and you love each other lets see how long she loves you if your living on the streets freezing cold..

I thinks the love will be lost very soon..

Like hay jerry i am freezing my ass off here what you going to do you loser THEN Shocked jerry kicks off Cheesy..
No jobs BITCH
well do something jerry because my ass is going to fuck some rich dude you useless twat..

And that's life..
Universal income then life has a whole new meaning to the word in valuing someones life..

You will value someones life believe me ..

A fed lion is way less harmful than an unfed lion .. Wink..

And the lion is not as bad as a PREDATOR as a HUMAN we are the worst predators ..
We can kill many millions with 1 big bomb.. The baddest predator of all the human..

So if we feed the humans they wont BITE Wink..
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:03:17 AM

in my opinion life is gift from god and it very valuable because you only live once for me life to short enjoy why we can
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:26:49 AM

I wonder why some people do not have value for life of others again. Even the government of some country does not have value for life. Now my quest is do you have value for life of others?

We must value our life because we just borrow it. This lofe we have is just temporary we cannot leave forever. If we lost our lives we cannot regain it again or we cannot have it again.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:23:14 AM

Yes even if I dislike people or even might hate them I still value their lives. It is not up to me to decide whose value has value and whose does not and as a result I treat everybody equally. As well that is how I want to be treated

and it is only fair I get what I put out into this world.

Bronzeking

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:36:52 AM

Life is expensive
You cant buy it using money either your soul
Life is given from God above we should treasure it we only live Once
Once we die Life is Gone
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:37:11 AM

Many studies the value also includes the quality of life, the expected life time remaining, as well as the earning potential of a given person especially for an after the fact of payments.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:00:10 AM

You value your life when you value yourself, to find your purpose and to live for God, and to serve people makes life more meaningful just as the saying goes, you only live once but when you live it right once is enough.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
coinoutraged

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:45:02 AM

The answer is simple, it all matters on the level of selfishness that the person is born with. The more selfish the less value they will have for the life of others.
Ermegay

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

The value of life is not based on how long we live, but how much we contribute to others in our society.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:17:25 AM

To value life you must think postive always and also inspiration in life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:30:51 PM

We must value our life because life is just onxe. We only borrow this life to our creator and that is God. He make us leave to experience everything like experience joy and happines, failure,succes, fear, love,hurt amd many more. We muat value this life because we are not forever alive we will die all of us.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:06:33 PM

The value of life it can be evaluated when with one life you can save a lot other ones, so life it is priceless, no money can cover the ~value~ of life.
Nuwannrl3518

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

When we attempt to clear up the mess others have made, or when we love the unlovely, we demonstrate the kind of weirdness God likes. We give the lie to the evolutionary survival of the fittest maxim.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:23:21 PM

Our life is very important because we received it from God, our Heavenly Parent.
Our life in the physical world is preparation for our life in eternal, spiritual world, after our physical death.
Our eternal spirit than leaves our limited physical body and return to our eternal Parent, God.
So, our life is really very important.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:29:05 PM

yes my life is good for others because i m helpful to needy peoples and they also want me to help them becasue they know... i never say no.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: