Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] VIULY: 🔷 Decentralized Video Sharing Platform 🔷 (OCT. 10th)  (Read 41286 times)
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

so point is to make/upload video, but what happen if I by mistake delete video from my disk, who will share and do I loose sharing reward?
DirkDiggler1911

Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:15:27 PM

Are there any plans for enabling streaming?
aalmina82

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:42:13 PM

I don't think so, because point is to make/upload video and share from your device..
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:18:48 PM

Good question.
I'm sure it will come at some point
1WorldOnline

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:25:45 AM

Do you have a working demo? IPFS might not be the best option for people who don't live near a node.

Our working alpha version will be online in a few days. We'll post the link here as soon as it released. IPFS is ok, we plan to have a lot of users nodes around the world. For the alpha of course we'll have less nodes, but still it should be ok for testing the waters )

Best of luck. Hope everything works out.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:54:14 AM

Viuly has been featured on TheNextWeb.com!

Read it here and please share through your networks: https://thenextweb.com/guests/blockchain-innovation-equitable-online-video-industry/#.tnw_phSxpmxB

For latest news and updates and to communicate with the team, don't forget to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/ViulyOfficial and chat with us on Telegram: https://t.me/viulyofficial

Interesting insight into the project

Following on twitter
DirkDiggler1911

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:24:07 AM

I don't think so, because point is to make/upload video and share from your device..

Well, YouTube started exactly the same and now we can see that they are getting more  into streaming market(they even considered buying Twitch back in 2014) as its getting more popular.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:05:07 AM

Well, YouTube started exactly the same and now we can see that they are getting more  into streaming market(they even considered buying Twitch back in 2014) as its getting more popular.

Exactly!  Start slow and expand. If you go full on, you have a chance of burnout
_J_Newman

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:02:38 PM

Welcome everyone!

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions regarding VIULY.
And let's build the first decentralized video sharing platform where authors and users rewarded for doing things they love!

Best,
VIULY TEAM

Hello, has there been other projects of decentralized video sharing platform before ? And what can you bring more than they do ?

There is a large interest from the community for decentralized video sharing platforms. Unfortunatelly all previous attempts turned out scams and disappointed all of us.

Viuly offers to reward users for watching videos, plus content creators have 4 income streams instead of only one, what they now have on centralized video platforms. All transactions between advertisers, content creators and users done directly and automatically. No more middleman.

Best,
Viuly

Very interesting idea. I will support this project Smiley
DirkDiggler1911

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:17:42 PM

Exactly!  Start slow and expand. If you go full on, you have a chance of burnout

I totally agree, i was just wondering about that, it would be shame to miss that part, seeing how popular streaming is now.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:02:41 PM

I totally agree, i was just wondering about that, it would be shame to miss that part, seeing how popular streaming is now.

babysteps. all i'm saying
aalmina82

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

Well, YouTube started exactly the same and now we can see that they are getting more  into streaming market(they even considered buying Twitch back in 2014) as its getting more popular.

Exactly!  Start slow and expand. If you go full on, you have a chance of burnout

babysteps. all i'm saying

you right... noting happen over night... project promising so I think we are gone see next generation of YT  Wink
ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:44:15 PM

I have joined bounty campaign for this project but will plan to invest few eth as well
looks more promising to me

I've also set aside some ETH for this. It looks like a sure winner

It is promising... new service is boring... I think every investment in VIU token will be goal Shocked

ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:56:47 PM

YT is leader in this market, what is expectations in market share whit this project? Shocked Shocked

chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

YT is leader in this market, what is expectations in market share whit this project? Shocked Shocked

it's going to be a tough fight with google or the market share
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

You said 2.7 billion people watch the videos Daily. How did you get this number?
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

Say a video from OwnagePranks on youtube about how trivial demonetization when changing innocent jpegs was driving him crazy.

Would be really cool to have him support Viuly.
_J_Newman

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:02:19 AM

Competition is always welcome  Grin
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:09:48 AM

Say a video from OwnagePranks on youtube about how trivial demonetization when changing innocent jpegs was driving him crazy.

Would be really cool to have him support Viuly.

You think someone who makes money using YT will support competition?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:18:38 AM

Indeed,tough to fight something so big like Google,imo better position yourself as some kinda of alternative to YT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: