Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] VIULY: 🔷 Decentralized Video Sharing Platform 🔷 (OCT. 10th)  (Read 41286 times)
_J_Newman

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

People feel overwhelmed, interrupted, and stalked by ads on Youtube. With Viuly you can earn real money. This will be a great motivation for moving to the new platform.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

People feel overwhelmed, interrupted, and stalked by ads on Youtube. With Viuly you can earn real money. This will be a great motivation for moving to the new platform.

That's true.
With youtube you rely on the adds, and have to be carefull your content comforms to advertiser standard
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:50:38 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 01:18:47 PM by RJX

Say a video from OwnagePranks on youtube about how trivial demonetization when changing innocent jpegs was driving him crazy.

Would be really cool to have him support Viuly.

You think someone who makes money using YT will support competition?

What I think is irrelevant of no concearn to you. Watch his video and decide for yourself:

_J_Newman

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:58:45 PM

The main thing will be attracting the right Youtubers to your campaign.
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:13:07 PM

YT is leader in this market, what is expectations in market share whit this project? Shocked Shocked

it's going to be a tough fight with google or the market share

Indeed,tough to fight something so big like Google,imo better position yourself as some kinda of alternative to YT.

look... in life, if you not fight, you cannot get anything, so fight for your right ;-)

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:56:10 PM

Say a video from OwnagePranks on youtube about how trivial demonetization when changing innocent jpegs was driving him crazy.

What I think is irrelevant of no concearn to you. Watch his video and decide for yourself:

Haha,

yes, youtube has cracnked down on so many monetization elements of content creators, many are complaining
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:02:33 PM

Dutch ANN now live!

Dutch translation of Viuly whitepaper can be found here.

Dutch version of website will be available as soon as the translation is implemented.

Enjoy!
Kobila49

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:55:46 PM

I am really big fan of Twitch but i wish you guys all the best Smiley More competition, better service. I hope it is really true that you won't take your share of cake from users Wink
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:10:02 PM

When people mention YT,one of the most annoying things there i see is political correctness,and flagging Youtubers for even saying curse words.I hope V will be way more relaxed in that regard and let people express themselves without curse words affecting their income.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:15:29 PM

When people mention YT,one of the most annoying things there i see is political correctness,and flagging Youtubers for even saying curse words.I hope V will be way more relaxed in that regard and let people express themselves without curse words affecting their income.

Yes, whenever you see Nick Ghers being mentioned, there's trouble Wink
Ideainvest01

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:40:09 PM

Dont see what may stop content creator to keep both channels running...
_J_Newman

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:58:14 AM

Because they will no longer be called Youtubers... Multiplatform-group maybe   Roll Eyes
Kobila49

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:35:07 AM

Because they will no longer be called Youtubers... Multiplatform-group maybe   Roll Eyes

We need to get better name fast Cheesy Any ideas Smiley
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:07:57 AM

The whitepaper explains this, the people in charge of censorship will be picked randomly within the best ranked users. This way the community itself will be able to decide.

Kobila49

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:45:19 PM

The whitepaper explains this, the people in charge of censorship will be picked randomly within the best ranked users. This way the community itself will be able to decide.

This seems really good, because when people criticize some products(like videogames) usually the game producers just use copyright strike and your video is done and you have problems if you get more strikes. People should be free to express their thougts and feelings. Smiley
_J_Newman

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:22:44 PM

This seems really good, because when people criticize some products(like videogames) usually the game producers just use copyright strike and your video is done and you have problems if you get more strikes. People should be free to express their thougts and feelings. Smiley

But some guidelines have to be defined
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:07:53 PM

But some guidelines have to be defined

Exactly,because otherwise system could be abused.I guess there will be system to protect from that and that people in charge  of censorship wont be able to do whatever they want.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

Will there be a daily earnings cap per user?
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:07:10 PM

what do you mean? you mean to see how much you earn??
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

what do you mean? you mean to see how much you earn??

i think he means if at some points you won't be able to make Money after reaching some Daily limit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: