Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is there any easy way to buy and store bitcoin?  (Read 980 times)
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:28:04 AM

Hi, I live in Indonesia and am part of a Fintech startup.

We plan to roll out an easy way to buy and spend cryptocurrency, the plan is to roll out a smart POS/EDC device with the capability to process both buy and sell real time. Also the bought cryptocurrency can be stored in a secured card or in our app, or any apps that supports storage, including Coinomi, electrum etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metalbean

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:35:34 AM

This is one of the payment method we are running to support offline payment btw Smiley

More info here: https://medium.com/pundipundi
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:06:40 AM

Actually we can make it simpler and don't need as much knowledge as science experts to understand it.
Just make an account in an exchanger that you trust, and you can buy or sell and store it.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:51:46 AM

finally i convinced my friends to believe in cryptocurrency, but, when the procedural, key chain, wallet....etc.

it just killed the mood, it is like some rocket science

so anything, whatever, can let  normal people to understand, to buy, to store

if we can something physical, even better

For me there is no easy way to buy or to store bitcoin just always think and ask if you buy a nice coin if the have a potential to increase becuase you will lose if it happen , but always ask to them what is the safest way to store your wallet . Smiley
metalbean

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:46:43 AM

Actually we can make it simpler and don't need as much knowledge as science experts to understand it.
Just make an account in an exchanger that you trust, and you can buy or sell and store it.

That is already more complicated for the normal people, only less than 1% of people are doing it and knows how to do it via exchange. We need a simpler way, like buying lottery tickets at a store.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:07:33 AM

The best and easy way to buy Bitcoins is to find a local exchange for your country, sign up there and buy through your banks or if you want too much privacy then contact any trusted trader on this forum and make a deal.
For storing, if you want physical offline wallets then go for trezor and keep it offline.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:58:14 AM

In my case there is, I lived in the Philippines and we do have a site called coins.ph wherein we can buy Bitcoin instant anytime it goes directly to my coins.ph bitcoin wallet for that it is automatically stored in that address until i send it to any other Bitcoin address.
I have never tried such before. I make use of Xapo and they have an option to buy Bitcoin and add to your Xapo wallet, but I never chose to make use of it. My favorite way to buy bitcoin is through the Localbitcoins site. I also have a friend that lives close and is also into Bitcoin. So sometimes I sell to him face to face.
Bastonet
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:01:49 AM

Buying bitcoin is easy. There are various crypto exchanges for that purposes .you can store it in your private wallet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:11:22 AM

people love bitcoin as currency if explaine to them how to bitcoin uses in easy way, many store accept bitcoin as payment as i heards but here in my location i can use bitcoin as payment in the electric bills water bils via online wallet but i can't use already to buy food or in the groceries store, i think in the few years bitcoin use to buy food here in my location because bitcoin is legit here and legit as currency by the central bank.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:47:48 AM

There is no easy way to buy and store bitcoin, unless you need to have an effort first by gaining knowledge about bitcoin. As of this time bitcoin is most popular crypto currency, since its value getting high many people want to know about bitcoin due to its demand in the society. Having mentors or friends must ask them to know more about bitcoin.
Yura3327

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:55:37 PM

I buy and sell a lot on LocalBitcoins. They use escrow for all trades which means if there is an issue, they will find out who is telling the truth. Coinbase requires identification and you need to wait until your identity is confirmed before you can withdraw.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 09:29:03 PM

finally i convinced my friends to believe in cryptocurrency, but, when the procedural, key chain, wallet....etc.

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but I've written a beginner's guide on buying and storing your first Bitcoin through Coinbase: https://bitcoin-investors.co.uk/2017/10/how-to-start-in-bitcoin/

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:53:45 PM

There are lot of easy ways to buy and store bitcoin. For buying, you can visit coinbase website. It supports 27 countries currently wher you can use online payment to buy bitcoin from them and store at their online wallet. Coinbase is an old wallet service provider and trusted. The country restriction is only about buying bitcoin, however, you can store your bitcoins in their wallet regardless of your residence.

You can also try localbitcoins website if coinbase is not supported in your country. LocalBitcoins is a platform where buyers and sellers from around the world come together and trade bitcoin. However, this websitye doesn't provide wallet service, so you need to take delivery of your bitcoins in your online or offline wallet. For online wallet, I recommend CoinBase and Localbitcoins and for offline wallet, I recommend Electrum light wallet.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
amzad

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:56:42 AM

BTC and Ethereum became the most popular. Here's their most work. Their prices are increasing. If you can do these things correctly, you will be able to earn many BTC and Ethereum.
And you can change the future.
whitemacna

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

You can go to an exchanger who is willing to sell bitcoin with fiat so when you were a baby you first learned to walk, whether you can walk right away some of them still cannot imagine bitcoin is a serial of number and alphabet That's one possible way and other than that localbitcoins seems to be the best way to buy and store bitcoin in a much secure manner. More we enable the security features more will be the secure holding of bitcoin.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

Surely there is simple way of buying bitcoins and storing.
You just find some exchange who are dealing bitoin buying and selling. You can buy bitcoins from them online and then you need to make a blockchain wallet and keep your coins in your wallet without any tension.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

As far as I think there are many ways to have bitcoin but the fastest way to have you are just to find some swap people who are buying and selling bitcoin. If you can do these things correctly, you will be able to earn more BTCs and then you can change the future.
Marcus Kelly

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Coinbase is an excellent way to buy/sell bitcoins. Probably the best option for those who live in the US.

And storing one’s coins on Coinbase is the easiest method of storage; however, Bitcoin was invented so that its users would not have to trust companies. In effect, there is no significant difference between storing your coins with Coinbase and storing your US Dollars at a Chase Bank.

Paper wallets, Trezors, etc are all far safer long-run options. With them, the need to trust a bank or bank-like company is eliminated.
Milo Hill

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:03:59 AM

The reason I like Coinbase is because it’s an easy, dummy-proof way to get into buying and selling Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. If you are not familiar with trading, this could be an easy to use alternative. You can keep an eye on it’s price index, and decide whether you want to invest or not. I have been using it for a couple of months now, and I’m pretty much satisfied with the online and mobile platform.
Moses Short

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

I would say so. Don’t expect any privacy, but there record has been pretty good in terms of security. They use the cold storage and hot storage model.

Cold storage just means that they private keys used to access the Bitcoin is kept offline — that is the private key NEVER touches the internet. Physical security is a relatively easy problem to solve compared to digital security.

Hot storage is where the private keys used to access the Bitcoin is kept online. These Bitcoin are at high risk of being stolen because it is relatively easy for hackers to get access to these — computer security is really hard.

Coinbase probably keeps something like $50,000 - $100,000 in their ‘hot storage’ at any given time. The rest of their Bitcoin is kept in cold storage — which is much safer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: