Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Dark is on the MOVE!  (Read 9262 times)
d3nz (OP)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:05:36 PM

Another new cryptocurrency just rise from the dark side. And they call it "Ethereum Dark".

Just like Bitcoin has a dark side which is the "Bitcoin Dark". and we are expecting that the success of Ethereum might affect the dark side of it and this will be the time to take our opportunity and advantage to follow the dark side.

Bitcoin Dark rises heavily on the market and if Ethereum Dark will be on the same path..It might be our time to RISE and make our stepping stone to the MOON.

Current value of Ethereum Dark: $0.873560
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:40:27 PM

i don't invest those kind of noname shitcoin. they couldn't find any name out of ethereum dark?
Tadzka

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

I'm following this thread.
Interested.

muvie

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:00:51 PM

It's crazy to see coins rising 1500% a day, only because of a Coinmarketcap listing.
Dudetom

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:24:05 PM

for example Doge coin. Most of the people still think this coin is legit
cryptocortex

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:29:00 PM

Why the name? The other one is already dark. Or does it have something to do with anonymity features?

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:01:52 PM

Crazy moves today, but I think its just a pump and dump. No roadmap, no whitepaper? Just some exchanges rumors, but I dont think it will be a big exchange.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:14:10 PM

Only 4 millions tokens
Staking

I think that could bé made as bitcointalk ans other pump and dump coin
Cryptokinesis

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:58:17 AM

its an odd coin , no whitepaper no roadmap and i couldnt find anything relating it to Ethereum.
Me thinks the intentions behind the coin are exactly as OP described and theyre attempting to shadow BitcoinDarks meteoric rise on name alone. Definitely nothing special about it.
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:59:33 AM

When I think the bullshit spread here has reached a new level someone new or a new coin appears and teaches me otherwise.  Grin
Where is Spoetnik when one needs him?  Grin
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:02:22 AM

its an odd coin , no whitepaper no roadmap and i couldnt find anything relating it to Ethereum.
That's right and the conclusion if the ethereum dark was not using the ethereum platform as the main thing or  it doesn't have relationship with ethereum itself, If you are seeing another coin such as bitcoin dark and what about that? Most of them just like a crap coin which already made to grab the trader's money.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:28:38 AM

Crazy moves today, but I think its just a pump and dump. No roadmap, no whitepaper? Just some exchanges rumors, but I dont think it will be a big exchange.

I wanted to counter some of the FUD on this thread. This is a a low supply coin with controlled monetary inflation (PoS of 10%) and its own blockchain, not an ETH token. You will not be earning 20% a week or whatever like the high staking coins (Ember, 808, IFLT, etc), but you may have a chance at price appreciation  

1. There is a very basic roadmap at the following link. https://www.ethereumdark.net/road-map-1. As per the dev, the white paper is in progress.

2. Several airdropped coins have had substantial increases in value including DCR, NEM and GBYTE. We can't conclude this is a shitcoin simply because it was airdropped.  

3. BitcoinDark (BTCD) has market cap of $115M, so there may be a fear of mining out (FOMO) effect at work here with today's giant price jump with ETCD to $0.87 from $0.0925 days ago.

Early airdrop participants received 200 to 400 shares, that implies decent money for the modest investment of effort.  

Its too early to tell what will be the fate of ETCD. It all depends on the pace of development, release of the white paper and growth of the team. I am cautiously optimistic and can say the Proof of Stake mechanism is operational and was able to stake with the shares granted as part of the airdrop.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
heraware

Activity: 105
Merit: 17

Callisto Network (CLO)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:38:01 AM

That's not cool that this coin has "Ethereum" in its name, but the source code https://github.com/abi2018/wz37da is not from Ethereum code base.

It just called "Ethereum" Dark to get attention and generate confusion in the people.

First Cold Staking coin. Earn more of 2% monthly
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:34:51 AM

Another new cryptocurrency just rise from the dark side. And they call it "Ethereum Dark".

Just like Bitcoin has a dark side which is the "Bitcoin Dark". and we are expecting that the success of Ethereum might affect the dark side of it and this will be the time to take our opportunity and advantage to follow the dark side.

Bitcoin Dark rises heavily on the market and if Ethereum Dark will be on the same path..It might be our time to RISE and make our stepping stone to the MOON.

Its just another shitcoins that makes me money from 2k sats to 20k sats. And i do follow it i am believing what they've done and do to that coin the dev and its members are very active. Those who does not believe will missed like what ethereum done after startimg with just a cents.

cryptomarvel

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:01:41 AM

is it possible that this will reach 90$ like bitcoin dark ?
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:01:54 AM

Its just another shitcoins that makes me money from 2k sats to 20k sats. And i do follow it i am believing what they've done and do to that coin the dev and its members are very active. Those who does not believe will missed like what ethereum done after startimg with just a cents.

We fine it as shitcoin since the volume of its is now impressive and from 2k it rise up for 20k sats but who knows what will happen unto it since maybe this is a trap of the dev to accumulate more buyer and drop off when the volume turns millions to his coins.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Tshredz

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:53:16 PM

We fine it as shitcoin since the volume of its is now impressive and from 2k it rise up for 20k sats but who knows what will happen unto it since maybe this is a trap of the dev to accumulate more buyer and drop off when the volume turns millions to his coins.
The dev has no reason to dump lol you think he would spend countless hours on free airdrops for all the damn greedy ass people out there wanting there free coin? I think now. He wants I show it's a fair chance to all.

Stay Shredded
nichter

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:18:00 PM

whitepaper should be out in 5 days. Hopefully it will influence the price in good way.
nichter

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:55:37 PM

is it possible that this will reach 90$ like bitcoin dark ?

Possible, but I think not in the near future. Bitcoindark has less circulating supply. The market cap for Ethereum Dark by 90$ will be 270.066.420. With this market cap ETHD will be in the top 20 today... So I think it will not happend in the near future.
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:04:27 PM

i don't invest those kind of noname shitcoin. they couldn't find any name out of ethereum dark?

I don't invest in them like you. They don't give us any innovation and all they have is a bad name for a useless token/coin. This is interesting it still has a market value.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: