Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:21:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about ATS/Authorship  (Read 1165 times)
onetoniro (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

it was 2 days from Authorship devs gone and nothing advanced notifications, he said will back at 25 Sep.. worse, he locked ANN thread so we can't discuss about ATS, and I dont know what i will do about my token..what do you think about this? it will SCAM or devs will back with good news??
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

i didnt get 225 ATS as promised..
scammers will hide when they make trouble.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:41:10 PM

They decided to pay everyone after all. The payments will be processed as soon as possible. I hope they will keep to their promise and don't do any double sends anymore, since that gives alot of people even more free ATS, which will decline the token price.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:56:01 PM

i didnt get 225 ATS as promised..
scammers will hide when they make trouble.
me was get some ATS, but my friend didnt get..
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:58:06 PM

They decided to pay everyone after all. The payments will be processed as soon as possible. I hope they will keep to their promise and don't do any double sends anymore, since that gives alot of people even more free ATS, which will decline the token price.
seriously, they will pay all again??? why I dont get an email.. or news about it??
where you get this info???
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:26:32 PM

seriously, they will pay all again??? why I dont get an email.. or news about it??
If you have made a withdraw request and got an email reply that confirmed your withdrawal, it will be send asap.

I received this email from the ATS team, mayby check your SPAM folder if you haven't already:
Code:
Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Thank you and once again, we are deeply sorry for the situation.

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

If you have made a withdraw request and got an email reply that confirmed your withdrawal, it will be send asap.

I received this email from the ATS team, mayby check your SPAM folder if you haven't already:
Code:
Hello,

It was brought to our attention that an increased number of users who did nothing wrong to justify a suspension have been market as so by our IP protection system.

We are extremely sorry for this and have decided to immediately correct this mistake.

Please bear with us for a couple days as we are in the process of changing the automated payment system that gave us all the failed errors.

Payments will begin to be processed starting tomorrow and are expected to be fully completed within a few more days.

Everyone that successfully completed our withdrawal form here http://authorship.com/withdraw/ will receive their tokens.

Thank you and once again, we are deeply sorry for the situation.

Sincerely,

Authorship.com Team

thanks.. Smiley
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:46:02 PM

so even if I manage to get my tokens how will i convert it to eth or other currencies?

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:38:49 PM

so even if I manage to get my tokens how will i convert it to eth or other currencies?
simple, I read in email devs say Exchane/trade will come ASAP... so you can trade there
shae123

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:01:29 AM

Me and my referrals received our tokens, I can't accuse them as a scam. The other payments also is still being processed, We just what update they will bring this coming sep.25.
maniakbtc

Activity: 410
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:20:25 AM

I just received token ats today, maybe we give them time to fix it, hope this will be good.

chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:29:58 AM

it was 2 days from Authorship devs gone and nothing advanced notifications, he said will back at 25 Sep.. worse, he locked ANN thread so we can't discuss about ATS, and I dont know what i will do about my token..what do you think about this? it will SCAM or devs will back with good news??
You should prepare the mentality from the beginning, no one gives you anything in a way so easy.
 But I hope  dev will come back and bring good information to the investors who have participated in this project.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:04:40 AM

We can't say that they are scammers at this early stage. Let's just wait until September 25 concludes before saying it a scam. I have received my bounty tokens already and it came faster than expected. One question, did you buy those tokens or those were from the bount? If it's from the bounty, maybe you have issues with the IP address.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
HotCold

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:48:41 AM

They said they will pay everybody and I believe them. They messed up completely but I don't think they're out to scam people.
dlorah111

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

Yes they gave themself a 7 days time limit.
Everyone who submitted the withdrawform successfully will get paid.
But now they are paying people twice I've read on the forum
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:53:37 AM

If they didnt scam peoples why they hide then? I didnt receive any of their token. What is weird. We cannot approach this problem to the dev that still counting investor money as laugh hahaha to the peoples he has scam.lol
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:55:31 AM

i got my own ATS, but i don't know why my friends didn't get his ATS. what happen to ATS? why the others can't get their ATS?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:55:31 AM

I was one of the lucky ones who have got my tokens. I feel for anyone who was genuine and not received what they are owed. I will say it must be an absolute nightmare trying to figure out who was genuine or not.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:54:20 AM

well i didnt get my ats tokens
but i hope its not scam ,it was ok from the beginning and many has exerted their efforts
lets just hope the dev gets back and fix things
onetoniro (OP)

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:16:29 AM

You should prepare the mentality from the beginning, no one gives you anything in a way so easy.
 But I hope  dev will come back and bring good information to the investors who have participated in this project.
I hope devs back..
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: