Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for a business partner. make 1btc a day eaasily.  (Read 3182 times)
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:09:54 PM

iS THAT TRUE? How does it work? can you give as ideas on how to have 1 bitcoin daily?
This cant be true and probably a potential scam.There is no way to make 1 btc a day easily.Avarice may get you lose your precious money.Be sensible and stay away from anyone who claim easy money
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:48:30 AM

Seeking anyone who uses Localbitcoins paxful or coinbase

can make 1 btc a day

email DennisSpence7@icloud.com
to discus

NO SCAMS
Too good to be true, if you can make that much money then why not make that money by yourself instead of risking your method getting leaked? If I had a method that good  I will try to raise capital by selling my stuff until I had enough cash to make my method work.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:19:52 AM

iS THAT TRUE? How does it work? can you give as ideas on how to have 1 bitcoin daily?
This cant be true and probably a potential scam.There is no way to make 1 btc a day easily.Avarice may get you lose your precious money.Be sensible and stay away from anyone who claim easy money

Yeah it's very true. For those who believe in it then they must learn more about bitcoin bitcoin and deepening in all fields. Because this current bitcoin very difficult to search for, may indeed be right there that can get 1 btc one day, but it is not with investment using capital. so, for those who've been terjemurus into the minds of it immediately back or you'll get a lot of losses

Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:10:13 PM

Seeking anyone who uses Localbitcoins paxful or coinbase

can make 1 btc a day

email DennisSpence7@icloud.com
to discus

NO SCAMS
I'm also a new person
I hope what you say is true.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:38:50 AM

How it is that work? Very interesting but is it real? Bitcoins nowadays are very much in demand due to its high price and until now its still continue to get higher. So for me all I can say is be careful in investing for bitcoins, we must see to it that the company we investing in has a good reputation and when it comes to HYIP maybe we must invest only those amount we feel its ok to loose.
Nope it is not real, just use your common sense, if it was real it will be a lot more easy to ask for funding to his family or to ask for a loan in a bank or to max out his credit cards and then make all the money he wants, so this is a very obvious scam.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:15:03 AM

Newbie account + saying make 1 bitcoin a day easily. And posts his email for further contact information and discussion about this shady job.
Why not try to post all the details here and let's see if you are standing firm with that "NO SCAMS" you said in your last line.
It's too good to be true, don't fall for this guy.

This thread not so clear, how we can make 1 btc a day with that easy?
If that easy,  all people will get rich very easy. Clarify evry information we get before getting involve.
webelong

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:49:25 AM

Really?It is too good to be true dude.In a day you will be getting 1bitcoin.?Really interesting but the problem is maybe its not real.Or a scam?You just want something.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: