Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DYNERIUM - New ETH Smart Contract - Mine Anytime - No ICO  (Read 8290 times)
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:52:58 PM

I think it's a scam He wants to force people to buy minerium

Please to be fair to the DEV. No one forced anybody to own Minerium.

The dev came out with an email claiming someone tried to blackmail him then when called out it was photo shopped he deleted it all.  He threatened to sue his biggest supporter at the time.  IF you think Dynerium just happened to pick Minereum by accident your blind.

Everyone please check the Artemine and Minereum boards for details and latest information before getting involved.  

The Dev clearly stated that he is not related to Minerium and Artemine in BOLD.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg22002030#msg22002030

Everyone should do their own research, make your own judgment on what to invest.
IMO, there is nothing wrong to create a token to incentivize the MNE token holder.

Is the developer of Dynerium Anonymous like with Minereum/Artemine?  I think that may answer some questions.

Most likely the same Dev across all 3 coins...shitcoins with 0 use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:59:30 PM

Hello, I'm looking forward to the Dynerium airdrop! The exchange will be made with MNE, right? How many days do I need to leave my wallet to be able to participate in this airdrop? Or can I buy MNE on the 29th and the 30th claim my Dynerium?
dynerium (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:39:13 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 04:08:49 AM by dynerium

I will try to answer your questions in few hours. I would like to make the distribution to be very transparent. Coinage will be reduced from 2 weeks to much lower time. I will closely monitor the genesis address token transfers and make the contract reject those addresses. I want to make it to be perfect. I want to hear from you.
carizmerlin31

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:34:46 PM

why is it inconnected with Minerium dev?

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:02:48 PM

I really don't understand what the developer is saying because now he knows fully well that most if not all the MNE is locked in one address and that leave almost few tokens in circulation.

I want to ask if the amount of MNE ones address is equivalent to the amount of Dynerium one receives or not, just to have the tokens in one address
Zeeks

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:05:05 PM

I think it's a scam He wants to force people to buy minerium

Please to be fair to the DEV. No one forced anybody to own Minerium.

The dev came out with an email claiming someone tried to blackmail him then when called out it was photo shopped he deleted it all.  He threatened to sue his biggest supporter at the time.  IF you think Dynerium just happened to pick Minereum by accident your blind.

Everyone please check the Artemine and Minereum boards for details and latest information before getting involved.  

The Dev clearly stated that he is not related to Minerium and Artemine in BOLD.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg22002030#msg22002030

Everyone should do their own research, make your own judgment on what to invest.
IMO, there is nothing wrong to create a token to incentivize the MNE token holder.

Is the developer of Dynerium Anonymous like with Minereum/Artemine?  I think that may answer some questions.

Most likely the same Dev across all 3 coins...shitcoins with 0 use.

Was thinking that too. And u always need to buy one of their currencies to have snapshotted or swapped against the other  Cheesy
dynerium (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

I would like to clear some of the concerns here.

1. I'm not anyway related to Minereum/Artemine team - Saying Again.

2. I have selected Minereum for only one point - Minereum is claimed as being the first Self Mining Contract. Dynerium aims at making people to join mine/stake dynerium at any time, which is a bit different or next stage of self mining contract. Just for making sure an ethereum address on the network eligible to mine/stake dynerium, I wish to use Minereum as a base token. I selected MNE purely on the basis of giving credit to the first claimed self mining contract.

3. I don't own any genesis address.

4. I used the term Mining for dynerium by just comparing it to hash provider. I have made it clear with an example of the rewards. You can either way refer dynerium as mining or staking. No issues. There is nothing malicious. No plan to confuse newbies.

5. Dynerium aims at making real investors more profitable. As I'm monitoring genesis addresses, only few minereum holders are eligible to receive dynerium. If you have bought at exchanges then you're eligible for sure. However, most people think that, I wish to raise the price of the MNE. I have no idea about it. Don't buy if you think so.

6. Token launch is postponed by 4 weeks. New launch date is estimated to be October 31th.

7. Coinage will be only 1 week.

Proposed Token Specifications:

Block reward - 100 Dynerium Tokens.
Block reward decreases by 1 percent for every 1000 Eth blocks mined until block reward is reduced to 0.25.
For every Eth block mined, dynerium tokens are shared for all competing MNE. If block reward is 100, competing MNE is 200K, then 100/200000 = 0.0005 Dynerium for every MNE.
There is no max cap.
There are random super blocks, lottery blocks, lottery bonus to addresses daily.

Note: Feel free to express your view. Dynerium tokens have purpose to survive. I honestly wish to accept all of your views. If minereum is in lot of fud in coming days, I may think to reintroduce Dynerium out of Minereum.

I need to read more from you. I need lots of community support to take dynerium.

musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:28:21 PM

I would like to clear some of the concerns here.

1. I'm not anyway related to Minereum/Artemine team - Saying Again.

2. I have selected Minereum for only one point - Minereum is claimed as being the first Self Mining Contract. Dynerium aims at making people to join mine/stake dynerium at any time, which is a bit different or next stage of self mining contract. Just for making sure an ethereum address on the network eligible to mine/stake dynerium, I wish to use Minereum as a base token. I selected MNE purely on the basis of giving credit to the first claimed self mining contract.

3. I don't own any genesis address.

4. I used the term Mining for dynerium by just comparing it to hash provider. I have made it clear with an example of the rewards. You can either way refer dynerium as mining or staking. No issues. There is nothing malicious. No plan to confuse newbies.

5. Dynerium aims at making real investors more profitable. As I'm monitoring genesis addresses, only few minereum holders are eligible to receive dynerium. If you have bought at exchanges then you're eligible for sure. However, most people think that, I wish to raise the price of the MNE. I have no idea about it. Don't buy if you think so.

6. Token launch is postponed by 4 weeks. New launch date is estimated to be October 31th.

7. Coinage will be only 1 week.

Proposed Token Specifications:

Block reward - 100 Dynerium Tokens.
Block reward decreases by 1 percent for every 1000 Eth blocks mined until block reward is reduced to 0.25.
For every Eth block mined, dynerium tokens are shared for all competing MNE. If block reward is 100, competing MNE is 200K, then 100/200000 = 0.0005 Dynerium for every MNE.
There is no max cap.
There are random super blocks, lottery blocks, lottery bonus to addresses daily.

Note: Feel free to express your view. Dynerium tokens have purpose to survive. I honestly wish to accept all of your views. If minereum is in lot of fud in coming days, I may think to reintroduce Dynerium out of Minereum.

I need to read more from you. I need lots of community support to take dynerium.

Question about number 5.... You say as you are monitoring the gen address that only a few Mne holders are eligible for rewards..... Can you give us a ball park range of how many gen addresses would be eligible .. I believe there was a total of 4268 Mne gen addresses......
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:29:25 PM

Whitepaper Websites, and other more specific information to be able to understand the mission vision and project objectives?
greenshroud

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:41:22 PM

This seems exciting so far.
patrik1012

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Blockchain the future of democratic payment!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:04:25 PM

What happen? It's September 30 but it become October 31! What!?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:32:32 PM

Dynerium aims at making people to join mine/stake dynerium at any time, which is a bit different or next stage of self mining contract. Just for making sure an ethereum address on the network eligible to mine/stake dynerium, I wish to use Minereum as a base token. I selected MNE purely on the basis of giving credit to the first claimed self mining contract.

Ah, we're halfway there calling things what they are Smiley

Not your keys, not your coins!
renlarino

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:15:31 PM

excited to participate in this project. I hope this can also help to rise the price of MNE.  Cool

musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:50:54 PM

Funny how the dev of this project kinda disappeared just like the dev of Mne and arte.... Yet they are all three separate teams.. Lmao
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:58:07 PM

Another reason to think MNE will be more valuable in future. Fisrt supply will be less than half and then this new project which will accept only MNE and that Minereum project by itself with features coming out. I just found out this project by chance but now will be waiting and watching now continuously.
CryptoJojo

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:05:12 PM

I think they are one team not separate three teams, don't recommend to invest here.
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:37:01 PM

nice project.

i will soon inverting

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
ejleverage

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:31:04 AM

reserved
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:07:07 PM

I think they are one team not separate three teams, don't recommend to invest here.

i wouldn't invest because they have business ideas, not projects. Doesn't matter whether or not they're the same teams (which i doubt)

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██