Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Place to Buy Bitcoin Instantly using Bank?  (Read 379 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 04:48:35 PM

Is there any place to buy Bitcoin instantly with your bank account/debit account. I do not care how much verification is required or what the fee is as long as it can be done instantly. Currently I am using Bank wires to Kraken which takes around one business day and a $25 fee from the bank $5 fee from Kraken + trading fee. I would need to be able to trade atleast $25,000 a month. Please let me know if you already know of a place like this.
bassong

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:00:15 PM

coinbase is the world's largest bitcoin broker. In the United States you can buy bitcoin with a connected bank account via ACH bank transfer. coinbase charges a flat 1.49% fee on all transactions. You have to wait five days to receive your bitcoin. If you add a visa or mastercard credit card to your account all bitcoin purchases besides your first will be delivered instantly.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:11:39 PM

coinbase is the world's largest bitcoin broker. In the United States you can buy bitcoin with a connected bank account via ACH bank transfer. coinbase charges a flat 1.49% fee on all transactions. You have to wait five days to receive your bitcoin. If you add a visa or mastercard credit card to your account all bitcoin purchases besides your first will be delivered instantly.
Hey thanks for the information. I was looking into coinbase debit card transactions, do you know what there limits are on debit card transfers on a fully verified account? I couldn't find any information on it. I did see that it said that the limits are low although no direct information and exact numbers on what the limits are. Thanks for the help
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:34:33 PM

Hey thanks for the information. I was looking into coinbase debit card transactions, do you know what there limits are on debit card transfers on a fully verified account? I couldn't find any information on it. I did see that it said that the limits are low although no direct information and exact numbers on what the limits are. Thanks for the help

I found this per your request :

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/64d4c1/what_is_max_weekly_credit_card_limit/ 

Let me quote the information :

Rae coinbase here. Limits are calculated based on your account information which includes, but are not limited to, verifications and successful purchases made on the account. If you have any further questions or if you would like us to take a look at your current limits, please reach out to us at support+reddit@coinbase.com. Thanks!

----
Hope this information helps you to move further, It looks like you should first start using their service in order to have increased your limits with them.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

I found this per your request :

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/64d4c1/what_is_max_weekly_credit_card_limit/ 

Let me quote the information :

Rae coinbase here. Limits are calculated based on your account information which includes, but are not limited to, verifications and successful purchases made on the account. If you have any further questions or if you would like us to take a look at your current limits, please reach out to us at support+reddit@coinbase.com. Thanks!

----
Hope this information helps you to move further, It looks like you should first start using their service in order to have increased your limits with them.
Damn, thats unfortunate. I wish there were an instant method to buy BTC at a low rate and high limit through the bank...
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

You may want to check out Changelly. There's a column for accepting bank cards, although I haven't used that credit card facility. I only exchange one crypto for another there. Just check it up. It won't hurt.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:23:58 AM

Coinbase, but there is a wait on the availability of the coins purchased.  I think you can use credit card for instant transactions but the limits are much lower.  Circle used to do it, but last time I looked they got out of selling BTC.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:36:32 AM

You may want to check out Changelly. There's a column for accepting bank cards, although I haven't used that credit card facility. I only exchange one crypto for another there. Just check it up. It won't hurt.
Just checked, looks cool although the fee is like %20 for using bank cards unfortunately.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:49:55 PM

Just checked, looks cool although the fee is like %20 for using bank cards unfortunately.

It might better for your but I suggest you to try the bitcoin purchase in the localbitcoins.com to get the better than anywhere can buy it. Traders will able to send the payment to your exchange wallet and you can send the money via online banking from your bank account. There is no fees to use it.  I hope this better than other options. You will find automated escrow to be involved in the trading.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Yessir420

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:53:01 PM

You Can use coinroom.com, It's an Polish company that offers Btc/fiat and few altocoins exchange. Site is also in English of course Cool.
jal007

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:20:42 PM

Is there any place to buy Bitcoin instantly with your bank account/debit account. I do not care how much verification is required or what the fee is as long as it can be done instantly. Currently I am using Bank wires to Kraken which takes around one business day and a $25 fee from the bank $5 fee from Kraken + trading fee. I would need to be able to trade atleast $25,000 a month. Please let me know if you already know of a place like this.

I think coinbase , will be a very goode choice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: