View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:42:29 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 03:20:08 AM by tmrrw

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:18:58 PM

Sounds like a good idea, but the $4.5mm cap to build tech infrastructure and physical property seems very low to me given the cost of land and resources in LA.
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:36:02 PM

My name is Dana. Just want to clear somethings up about what we are doing because a lot of people have been asking. Welcome to the world of tmrrw. We are a small team of 4 people that are building what we call the House of Tomorrow and the Marketplace of Tomorrow.

Only 1 person from our team has built a house before, the rest of us have backgrounds in design.

We are all big fans of cryptocurrencies and wanted to implement one that will go with the system we are making.
The reason we are doing an ICO is that we were already going to implement blockchain into what we are creating, so we as opportunists saw having a token sale as a powerful method to raise money without going through greedy VC's and Angels that just care about us making a quick profit (and by the way, you will actually be able to use these tokens to buy things, REAL useful things! Like a house! A real house!).

We actually care about making these houses and marketplace, and when we realized that every product we sell could be recorded on the blockchain, we said hell ya, let's do it! So yes you could say what the hell do these guys know about any of this and we can sit here and tell you a lot of bs, but that wouldn't get us anywhere. You could also go pour your money into a bunch of fraud ICOs(or cayman island shell companies) that literally went and raised money just to pay for fancy marketing and other bs to make you think they are great when they could have just used that money to build their product in the first place.

Anyway to sum everything up and to answer any questions you guys might have -

1. Yes we are taking advantage of this ICO craze as we saw it as a once in a lifetime opportunity to raise money for this project in a way where we don't have to give up a piece of the company and risk this becoming about profits

2. Yes we are opportunists but we really think that we can pull this off and make amazing houses and a marketplace that actually uses blockchain in the real world. I don’t think many people realize it but I truly believe that where blockchain can have a major impact on the world is with creating transparency in the marketplace.

3. Yes most of us other than our architect on the team have never built a house before but we have been learning and been receiving guidance from a huge architecture firm in LA.

4. We 100% get that to some people what we are trying to do could be a big bag of bullshit, there's a chance I might have thought that too if I wasn’t apart of the project, but for some reason we just decided to do this and we are riding it till the end.

5. If the ico doesn’t go anywhere we are just going to raise the money through the methods we didn’t want to, go through with everything and build the first house while opening the first blockchain store in the world in LA.

For anyone that actually read this Thank you! and tmrrw.org if anyone cares to check out what we are doing
Hi Dana! Sounds like a legite and honest project. Quite interesting and definitely a project to look into to. Have you considered offering bounties for translations? If yes, I would like to offer my service by translating to Filipino / Tagalog. I have not done translations in the past, but I can assure you that I will provide you one with quality standards. c",)

xfaqs01

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:38:25 PM

Do you guys have a bounty or sonething? Or additonal info spexifically on the coin like is it pow or pos,? , premined amount
, and oher than houses what other product or stuff can tine token bought?  Thanks!

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:47:23 PM

that was a great project and that is a good concept, please continue dev, I will like to follow your progress
hola2011

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:44:07 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 03:00:02 AM by hola2011

Hello,

Are the houses to be built in the US soil? If yes, can non-US citizens own a property in the US?
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:11:34 AM

On the one hand - honestly. On the other hand, it seems to me that you do not have enough capacity to implement your project. I think everyone here would like to build the house of his dreams. But, why should you invest in your dream? And what in return?

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:31:57 PM

This sounds like a good project and would like to invest in such, between, do any of you have other profile links?
amktt

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

to bad iam in indonesia :v
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:25:05 PM

OP and his "team of 4" are here to get some free Bitcoins.

Pony up boys and girls, send this man your bitcoins, so he can buy some more hookers and coke.

I'm apart of OP's team too, if you want to invest in this ICO, PM ME.
zeezoky

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:37:42 AM

Good concept, I am very interested to follow it later. Hope to produce a good project in the future.
ue3076991zihe

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:24:27 AM

Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:21:07 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems to me what you're planning is some sort of vanity project that is bound to fail. Thanks to your honesty though, at least donors will be giving away money with eyes wide open.

You see people here in Bitcointalk are always looking for ROI.

u90954321xian

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:44:16 AM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:47:28 PM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

Thank you!

Hi guys. I really like the concept of smart homes of the future. You basically described everything pretty well and cause me positive emotions. But all the same, I do not have enough arguments to invest in your project. I want to know more details about your future actions in order to be calm. I'll be waiting for your response.
And yet, are you planning a bounty company?
DroidR17A

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:56:46 PM

On the one hand - honestly. On the other hand, it seems to me that you do not have enough capacity to implement your project. I think everyone here would like to build the house of his dreams. But, why should you invest in your dream? And what in return?

I think the name "house of tomorrow" can sound a bit dreamy. The house is actually a lot simpler than you think. To break the house down from process to materials

1. the house will be made of extremely durable steel reinforced concrete
2. we are using double pane low-e windows and superinsulation to maintain a constant temperature without the need for HVAC
3. we are following the guidelines of the passivhaus standards - which are guidelines for creating the most energy efficient home
4. we are adding fixtures that are water efficient (toilet, sinks, showers)
5. the technology will be non-intrusive but up to date through out the house
6. there will be seasonal trees provide shade in the summer and fresh air throughout the year
7. we are still tightening the design, so we will most likely be adding a few new proofs that we discover as the process goes on
8. we have multiple architecture firms in Los Angeles ready to work with us to make this a reality

Are you guys attending/presenting at any of the LA Blockchain meetups?
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:50:36 PM

beware of paid bitcointalk commenters

Here is proof

We literally got a message from someone selling us fake comments for our posts.
Does this screenshot you just show us proves how " legitimate " you are ?
Why hiding his nickname? you better reprot his ass to the BCT MODS right away.

About your project:

There is actually nothing special about it, just another ICO looking for FREE money to start his (their)" dream ".
What's so special about your project to not make a bounty for it, you do know that when you come to BCT (which will be one important thing in your project crypto success) you need to spend some to make your project (ICO) heard.

You may not believe in this, but you can check BCT successful ICOs & coin releases.

I have nothing against you, your team & your project, but saying (in one of your posts) that you got lots of messages asking about " secret sale " is what brings me to all this comment of mine. If that's the reality, you can have $$$ from those secret sales, why bothering to spread the word about it here in BCT ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: