Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Update: Hashflare seems still to be paying  (Read 463 times)
maeusi (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:49:44 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 03:57:21 PM by maeusi

After hashflare announced, that lifetime contracts will end next year in September, I tried these days to pay out the mining funds.
They notified, that withdraws could last very long because of busy network, lol.
Now stands in history at withdraw "confirmed", but nothing happened.
What are your experiences?
Update: Hashflare paid after several days.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:34:24 PM

After hashflare announced, that lifetime contracts will end next year in September,

Grin Grin Grin
Listen up people, this is an official announcement! Your lifetime contracts will not last a lifetime. It was just a trick to get your money. So long suckers!
Withdrawals are getting delayed because we're trading. We'll send you the money when the price goes down.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:16:19 PM

You joined a scam site and thinking that they will pay you for a lifetime.
Time to start the search for the owner of the site and make scam accusations against them.
Go buddy be first to make a thread against them they stopped paying now in scam accusations so, others don't fall in this obvious scam running from years.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:40:31 PM

Read this:
https://hashflare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005082325
First they scammed users with their lifetime contracts and now this shit.
Very bad excuse if you ask me.
maeusi (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:02:49 PM

Read this:
Lol, "miners" seem to be so busy, that the given transactions ID doesn't exist.
No, in serious, they shut off automatic withdraw process and maybe pay manually successive. I will give them a few further days or a week and then create a scam accusation, if payment isn't done. Fortunately I didn't invest that big amount, as others did, who I know.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:13:41 PM

Read this:
No, in serious, they shut off automatic withdraw process and maybe pay manually successive. I will give them a few further days or a week and then create a scam accusation, if payment isn't done. Fortunately I didn't invest that big amount, as others did, who I know.
Although, the site doesn't appear to be scam so most of the people fall for this scam but
"Miner is a highly efficient piece of mining equipment specially designed for cryptocurrency mining. Our datacenters house hundreds of miners."
They don't have images to prove they own datacenters.

"As a referrer, you are eligible to receive 10% referral commission bonus for every purchase made by any of your referrals, excluding reinvest and balance purchases. The bonus is added to your account's balance in BTC shortly after the purchase is confirmed."
What 10% let me think who provides that kind of commission, of course, those which are no more in the industry and run away with users funds. And legal ones which have proof of mining rigs don't go above 3%, Hashflare had a long run but now it's time to say goodbye to them.
maeusi (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:01:10 PM

I updated the thread because hashflare paid. But it seems, that they put off automatic withdraw system and pay manually. It is just a guess, but looks like. Hope they will continue paying at least until I have most of my invests out.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

seems like they will make some exit scam ?
this is the reason why i will never touch the cloud mining aka charity ever again,
i ever used something like this before and what they promised to me and the reality is completely different.
even after i found out about that i still want to try and prove me i was wrong,
bought 1 day contract and from that point i could see the different and gain sudden enlightenment.
they are paying you and cut off your earning as a fee for their profit,just based that alone we can see that they're no longer profitable.
just stay away from this cloud mining no matter what
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:05:50 PM

Good thing that you still get your withdrawals even after several days. But with the recent problems and announcement that they are making in the recent days, I can say that their "company" is not in a very good spot right now. One explanation why there is a delay in your withdrawal is because they are running out of funds and they are still waiting for new money to be invested in their contracts. I would not be surprised if they'll shutdown their operations in the coming weeks.

If you still have money in their accounts, just withdraw them now and save yourself from the problems that would eventually come.  Grin
maeusi (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:26:18 PM

Good thing that you still get your withdrawals even after several days. But with the recent problems and announcement that they are making in the recent days, I can say that their "company" is not in a very good spot right now. One explanation why there is a delay in your withdrawal is because they are running out of funds and they are still waiting for new money to be invested in their contracts. I would not be surprised if they'll shutdown their operations in the coming weeks.

If you still have money in their accounts, just withdraw them now and save yourself from the problems that would eventually come.  Grin
They don't sell any scrypt or SHA contracts, so I have the hope, that they are really mining. But you are right, will as soon as possible make the next payout.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:14:09 PM

If you still have money in their accounts, just withdraw them now and save yourself from the problems that would eventually come.  Grin
They don't sell any scrypt or SHA contracts, so I have the hope, that they are really mining. But you are right, will as soon as possible make the next payout.
You know, they had GPU's and they had ASIC's when bitcoin price was under 3000$.
Bitcoin value increased to almost 5000$ and all off sudden they don't have any hardware to rent.
Do some math  Wink
brobbel

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:37:01 PM

Read this:

FYI: you can see the transactions made by Hashflare thru https://chain.so/tx/BTC/put-here-the-Hashflare-txid
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: