Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RED PULSE ICO TO BEGIN ON OCTOBER 8  (Read 815 times)
onyebuchi81 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

Red Pulse will be launching the RPX sale on Sunday, October 8 at 0900 EDT / 1300 GMT / 2100 HKT. The sale will be conducted in Hong Kong SAR and by RP Technologies (Hong Kong) Limited (#2255299). The sale is not open to citizens of the United States, Mainland China, or Singapore. Their KYC whitelist form is already closed, and they are not accepting any new submissions at this time.MY KYC Whitelist is for sale.if interested PM me
jnow

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:51:01 PM

So you're trying to sell your spot on the whitelist without having any acceptance confirmation yet, is that correct?

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:54:23 PM

So you're trying to sell your spot on the whitelist without having any acceptance confirmation yet, is that correct?

NAILED IT!!!

Also, it is useless because no one can use another NEO wallet to send funds from (which is also the receiving wallet)...should the buyer also send you all the NEO to buy RPX with?Huh  Wink  LOL

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!
onyebuchi81 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

NAILED IT!!!

Also, it is useless because no one can use another NEO wallet to send funds from (which is also the receiving wallet)...should the buyer also send you all the NEO to buy RPX with?Huh  Wink  LOL

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!
not so fast u should have read the the communique from red pulse before screaming scam.to answer ur second question there is the option to change ur wallet address before the ico date and the sale notice is an advance notice .i intern to sell after the corfirmation and not before so try getting the whole  picture before screaming ir head off
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

NAILED IT!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!
not so fast u should have read the the communique from red pulse before screaming scam.to answer ur second question there is the option to change ur wallet address before the ico date and the sale notice is an advance notice .i intern to sell after the corfirmation and not before so try getting the whole  picture before screaming ir head off

You mean this?

"Contributions received during the RPX sale will not be accepted if any information is missing, or if the NEO wallet address does not match what you submitted. Individuals that need to update their NEO wallet address can email rpx@red-pulse.com with their old NEO wallet address, new NEO wallet address, first name, last name, email address, country of citizenship, and passport scan. "

Your post sounds like you already have confirmation... Wink   You will change the info of your application w/o payment?  How will one know you are selling the right one?  You can send me the confirmation (if you get one) and still use it you can still use your wallet).

Too many loopholes and sink holes.  Smells fishing and scammy still. Tongue
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:33:46 PM

Moved, but the registration was already closed, and that's bad, I was planning to invest there

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
oharac

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:50:41 PM

Moved, but the registration was already closed, and that's bad, I was planning to invest there

They should open another short registration window. A lot of people missed it.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

Its Always alot of ppl missing out. I Think they are satisifed with the current signup.
coinsdash

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:48:01 PM

Am just getting to see this. I got to the website and it says closed. I have missed out on good project alot.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

Red Pulse will be launching the RPX sale on Sunday, October 8 at 0900 EDT / 1300 GMT / 2100 HKT. The sale will be conducted in Hong Kong SAR and by RP Technologies (Hong Kong) Limited (#2255299). The sale is not open to citizens of the United States, Mainland China, or Singapore. Their KYC whitelist form is already closed, and they are not accepting any new submissions at this time.MY KYC Whitelist is for sale.if interested PM me

Thank you for this update. Im really exicited on this ICO. good luck to me

onyebuchi81 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:44:10 AM

u are welcome broda.u can get all the upcoming news on red pulse on thus thread
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:17:34 AM

u are welcome broda.u can get all the upcoming news on red pulse on thus thread

Yup i saw it. Red Pulse also send me an email regarding on their RPX sale .

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: