Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptonomicon - Ultimate Crypto/ICO Investment Guide! Learn How To Invest&Profit  (Read 1064 times)
JoeJackman (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:15:29 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 08:49:04 PM by JoeJackman

Information about this Guide - https://i.imgur.com/YdNoi6z.jpg (for some reason I cannot insert a pic here)
Purchase Link - https://selly.gg/p/ed8d2181

1 Vouch Copy will be given to a Trusted Member.

10$ ONLY FOR THE FIRST 10 CUSTOMERS WITH 10OFF CODE !!!
Hamishwilson

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:07:26 PM

PM sent
JoeJackman (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:10:51 PM

I haven't received anything.... sorry  Sad
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:01:25 AM

1 Vouch Copy will be given to a Trusted Member. i do not know your standard for a trusted member but i am interested in receiving the vouch copy if it is still available and i am qualified for it by your standard.

I write a good and detailed review about products without any delay.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:59:31 AM

I received a free vouch copy of this guide from the OP and the below is my review.

The ebook titled Cryptonomicon and it contains 18 pages of well explained terminologies about cryptocurrency investments, it further explains on the types of coins to invest into based on algorithm and other features.

Though i feel that cryptocoin investment professionals might not finds this guide appealing because most things it contains are known to them but it is a good guide for newbie in the field of cryptocoin investment.

There is no picture in the guide but the guide is well explained.

I personally frown at the $50 price of the guide which i think is on a high side but the OP have reduced it to $10 for the first 10 customer and i hope it will not have much increase thereafter.

This is my personal review and it does not have anything to do with product endorsement, kindly ask necessary question from the OP before purchase.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: