Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CASIOK Marketing Services and Campaign Management SCAM Warning Thread  (Read 8752 times)
Grant Hero (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:55:51 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 01:26:15 AM by Grant Hero

I want to warn the community of a recent experience I've had with a user named CasioK.

Our company has been seeking a bounty campaign manager. Casio joined our Slack two weeks ago and reached out to solicit his marketing services and help. We initially agreed to a total of .5 BTC for bounty campaign management and other marketing services. He was very proactive and responsive in selling his services. However, once payment was the experience was the complete opposite. He delivered none of the services he committed to and I had to continually track him down for updates. I demanded a refund and he stated he was repay us. But unfortunately this never occurred.  It’s been two weeks.  He even threatened that if I report this to the community that there is no chance we will get repaid.

This was the last of the funds our business had before our presale and so he put our foundation in a very compromising situation. We are a non-profit foundation whose mission is to help others so every dollar is critical for us. It's especially sad when people take advantage of others that are trying to do good for the world. Now we are out of funds to complete our marketing before our crowdsale.  Sad

I know that I’m at fault for being naive and trusting him.  However, in my research he appeared to be a trust worthy guy. Looking back, I wish I would have initiated an escrow.

I warn everyone to not deal with CasioK and encourage others that has had a negative experience with him to share your experiences. His profile and our chat transcripts are shared below.

FYI, he’s known to use multiple profiles and have a team associates so be careful. Be cautious of the following accounts as well:
- kkjack789
- Lixer
- Rizky Aditya

If anyone has info about CasioK, let's please reveal him to protect the rest of the community.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=401929

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2132508

Amount Scammed: .5 BTC
Payment Method: BTC
Proof of Payment:
https://blockchain.info/tx/caa7dcf1e43de06d8b326d46bc8c74879c151b0813cdc5bc0842069c88922dab

PM/Chat Logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sq6rwt3krgqw3h9/SCAM%20-%20casiok.pdf?dl=0
Additional Notes: I advise you to not deal with this user until this dispute is resolved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:23:22 PM

Looks like another user reported another scam by CasioK as well:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190646

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

- Rizky Aditya
Any solid proofs that they're connected to this person ? Let me know if you can find one.

Sorry for your loss,you should have dealt with them using an escrow.Either way,if they're an alt of the connected account,I fairly have an idea who this Indian dude is and I think I can help your recover your money.Let me know if you have their telegram/email/what'sapp.

Edit : 1 -Confirmed the guy is an Indian  Scum. (I'm so excited to bust his ass)
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:37:09 PM

Like I mentioned in other thread I pay people to make posts and they all are new and separate so I am myself unsure whom I am dealing with, plus asking questions and anything is nothing wrong.

@grant_hero not sure why you are creating issues when I already am in contact with you, this all just hurts more rather than anything else.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:27:05 AM

Like I mentioned in other thread I pay people to make posts and they all are new and separate so I am myself unsure whom I am dealing with, plus asking questions and anything is nothing wrong.

@grant_hero not sure why you are creating issues when I already am in contact with you, this all just hurts more rather than anything else.
Shut  up .You steal money,pump threads with your alt's and shit post all over the ICO threads.It's just a matter of time until I find information about you and we'll play games then.You know 6 BTC not taxed income stolen online with evidence can serve a good case in Indian Cyber Crime system.Let's see how far do you run with his 0.50 bitcoins.You still have time,pay him back.
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:24:43 AM

Being in contact with someone holds no weight when you are promising them to pay them back everyday and it doesn't happen. It's been nearly three weeks of false promises for a refund.  What else would you expect for anyone in this situation?  Until you pay us back and resolve this situation, I have no choice but to warn the community.

I'd rather lose money and the protect the community then have more people impacted.  This forum was built by a community that seeks to help each other.  Not to support people that are here to intentionally hurt others for their own benefit.

CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:31:39 AM

Shut  up .You steal money,pump threads with your alt's and shit post all over the ICO threads.It's just a matter of time until I find information about you and we'll play games then.You know 6 BTC not taxed income stolen online with evidence can serve a good case in Indian Cyber Crime system.Let's see how far do you run with his 0.50 bitcoins.You still have time,pay him back.

See, first of all you are free to do whatever you want. I have not done anything wrong and neither would I ever. I have paid him 0.1 sometime ago ( some days ) and I even promised him for the rest but he wanted to create thread. No problems I will still pay him.

But well @grant_hero if you want to track me and get paid, then ok do that ways as I see joel saying. Let me know Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:34:56 AM

- Rizky Aditya
Any solid proofs that they're connected to this person ? Let me know if you can find one.

Sorry for your loss,you should have dealt with them using an escrow.Either way,if they're an alt of the connected account,I fairly have an idea who this Indian dude is and I think I can help your recover your money.Let me know if you have their telegram/email/what'sapp.

Edit : 1 -Confirmed the guy is an Indian  Scum. (I'm so excited to bust his ass)

Thanks for your support Joel.  I suspect that they are linked because while he was trying to sell me his services, he said he would pump up our thread as an example and did it with these accounts:
- kkjack789
- Lixer
- Rizky Aditya

Unfortunately, I don't have any other information regarding Casio but I'm with you in trying to discover who he is order to help the community.

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:41:40 AM

Shut  up .You steal money,pump threads with your alt's and shit post all over the ICO threads.It's just a matter of time until I find information about you and we'll play games then.You know 6 BTC not taxed income stolen online with evidence can serve a good case in Indian Cyber Crime system.Let's see how far do you run with his 0.50 bitcoins.You still have time,pay him back.

See, first of all you are free to do whatever you want. I have not done anything wrong and neither would I ever. I have paid him 0.1 sometime ago ( some days ) and I even promised him for the rest but he wanted to create thread. No problems I will still pay him.

But well @grant_hero if you want to track me and get paid, then ok do that ways as I see joel saying. Let me know Smiley

You haven't done anything wrong?  That's the problem with people like you.  Like a drug addict, there's no accountability.  You have continually lied about repayment and you want to play the victim here?  it's been three weeks with continuous lies.  And your last comment, "Let me know Smiley" demonstrates how arrogant you are.  I've already considered the money lost because I have no faith in your words.  

Should you happen to surprise us and repay the funds, I'll gladly retract all of the messages and negative trust.  As a non-profit, every dollar goes a long way for us because we don't make revenue like normal companies.  Additionally, every dollar can be used to help people that really need it in this world.  And as I noted to you, this was the last of our funds before our pre-sale so we have no money left.  You have really compromised me and our business.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:57:10 AM

I'm already on the verge of finding your full Doxx,Aditya Sharma.Once I find it,I'm going to take the matter ahead legally.Escrow.ms know how bad Indian cops are they know you have been stealing money and they're even harsh when it comes to Cryptos.

Please pay him his 0.50 back.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:48:47 AM

Honestly CasioK, you are the biggest piece of shit I've ever dealt with in my life. Don't you dare pull the victim here, you are far from being one. Grant Hero is running a ico to help people, then you take their trust and guess what you do with it? Steal 0.5 of that user. I'm already tracking down what other accounts you have to help pump icos. This is the reason why China had to come in. You are squashing all of the new icos, to benefit yourself, which is unethical and also a bannable offense here.

I hope Joel does find your details and takes legal action.

GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:38:51 AM

- Rizky Aditya
Rizky aditya its indonesia name, and sorry I'm a little less understood, whether the above account list is controlled by own casioK? or is it controlled by some people?
Maybe i can help to track his social media.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:40:21 AM

1) Don't hire random baboons to manage anything (stick to established managers such as Yahoo, Lutpin, Edward, maybe me (disclaimer: I tend to reject due to lack of time)).
2) Don't give random baboons any money, use escrow.
3) Following those two, consequently, it is unlikely for you to get scammed like this.

Anyways, tagged.

I'm already on the verge of finding your full Doxx,Aditya Sharma.
Prepare a thread and a form to contact the police.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:15:20 AM

1) Don't hire random baboons to manage anything (stick to established managers such as Yahoo, Lutpin, Edward, maybe me (disclaimer: I tend to reject due to lack of time)).
Um okay  Embarrassed

We got him Smiley. Just a couple of questions for op, when he was managing a bounty for you, did he offer to do the Ann thread bumping thing? I'm trying to find the icos that have hired him and am trying to track down his accounts and get them banned for good.

Does this mean jail time if Joel can pull through?

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:47:37 AM

Um okay  Embarrassed

We got him Smiley. Just a couple of questions for op, when he was managing a bounty for you, did he offer to do the Ann thread bumping thing? I'm trying to find the icos that have hired him and am trying to track down his accounts and get them banned for good.

I would not think that there will be any jail time unless Joel can provide sufficient evidence to support that 'this' certain individual is CasioK himself. Even if he does, I would have to say that the police will have to conclude this through their own investigation. All that Joel can do is bring awareness to the forum community and the police in India. (I may be wrong- please correct me if I am)

I would have to think that as a manager himself, honesty and transparency would be the highest priority his job. Some people just can't get it....  Sad
ScammerExposer

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:10:54 AM

Why he is not being ban already? He has a network of 30 people! PUMPING AND MISLEADING ALL OF US!
- CASIOK
- Amir24

Both on same network what mod is waiting for?

A petition?
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:51:45 AM

Why he is not being ban already? He has a network of 30 people! PUMPING AND MISLEADING ALL OF US!
- CASIOK
- Amir24

Both on same network what mod is waiting for?

A petition?

Moderator can not banning people because of this problem alone,
if they did it a lot of people will attacking the forum and the result will be questionable.
they are only banning people who is breaking the rule such as plagiarsm and else.
so,the only way that we can do is to give him a negative trust and then report it to the cops(if it's possible).

so what if the mod banned him ?
he will create another account and open up a thousand thread(for example) and it will affecting the forum overall.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

I will do that once I have adequate information on him,in India,they call it filing an NC [Non Cognizable offence -> Means police officer has no authority to arrest without warrant]. I can simply walk to the nearest Police station and file one.I'll definitely ask the OP to provide me in writing about the case and  definite proof.I will have to submit those two documents along with their forum information.Since I can pull some Cyber Crime contacts in the nearest branch,they will consider my NC on the priority basis.

Not sure about the Jail time but he's definitely going for a one night treatment so he can admit to the crime.Even if he comes out on a bail,his career would still be messed up considering he has a Case on him.I don't wish something bad for him but he should pay the OP back.
rajtirl0

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:22:10 PM

He did not scam but I was contacted by him

I was being given same thing some days ago as I have my own ico going on and he said he can keep my thread on first page all the time by making posts and i did not think he was right and asked him proofs that he can work and asked him to give me demo by showing some posts.

I asked him to show me that he can do work by giving him a thread and asked him to bump that thread and he made posts and the below accounts are linked to him

- coin@coin
- cryptovilnix
- fathamburger

and many more names he said he own those accounts

ScammerExposer

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:23:58 PM

I will do that once I have adequate information on him,in India,they call it filing an NC [Non Cognizable offence -> Means police officer has no authority to arrest without warrant]. I can simply walk to the nearest Police station and file one.I'll definitely ask the OP to provide me in writing about the case and  definite proof.I will have to submit those two documents along with their forum information.Since I can pull some Cyber Crime contacts in the nearest branch,they will consider my NC on the priority basis.

Not sure about the Jail time but he's definitely going for a one night treatment so he can admit to the crime.Even if he comes out on a bail,his career would still be messed up considering he has a Case on him.I don't wish something bad for him but he should pay the OP back.

Do you want any help from me? I can send you all the skype conversation, the address I sent the money from. he confirming receiving and not delivering.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: