Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CASIOK Marketing Services and Campaign Management SCAM Warning Thread  (Read 8752 times)
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:18:00 PM

See, first of all you are free to do whatever you want. I have not done anything wrong and neither would I ever. I have paid him 0.1 sometime ago ( some days ) and I even promised him for the rest but he wanted to create thread. No problems I will still pay him.

But well @grant_hero if you want to track me and get paid, then ok do that ways as I see joel saying. Let me know Smiley

How can you say you did nothing wrong?!
You took the money, you did not fulfill your promises and you have not yet made a refund to them!
Just reading those chat logs was painful, I can not even imagine how it was for that man Damon...

Just step up, give them their money back, apologize and pray for forgiveness. Be a man!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grant Hero (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:41:43 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 04:52:44 PM by Grant Hero

- Rizky Aditya
Rizky aditya its indonesia name, and sorry I'm a little less understood, whether the above account list is controlled by own casioK? or is it controlled by some people?
Maybe i can help to track his social media.

I believe that is one of his other accounts of team members he is working with.  When he was selling me his ANN engagement services, he did a demo with the following three accounts:
- kkjack789
- Lixer
- Rizky Aditya

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

1) Don't hire random baboons to manage anything (stick to established managers such as Yahoo, Lutpin, Edward, maybe me (disclaimer: I tend to reject due to lack of time)).
Um okay  Embarrassed

We got him Smiley. Just a couple of questions for op, when he was managing a bounty for you, did he offer to do the Ann thread bumping thing? I'm trying to find the icos that have hired him and am trying to track down his accounts and get them banned for good.

Does this mean jail time if Joel can pull through?

He said he was going to manage our bounty campaign and set it up that weekend.  That never occurred.  He also said that he would get his team to engage in conversations to our ANN.  He never provided any services after his demo.  He just took the money and ran.

He indicated that he managed the bounty campaigns for BananaCoin, RCT, Litra, MonkeyCapital, etc.  In comparison to the other bounty campaign managers we were in touch with, his pricing was better.  Since we are limited in funds as a non-profit, his pricing fit our budget better.  Looking back, we should have obviously known better...  You get what you pay for.

(Even checked his thread history and he had history of borrowing and paying back loans so we thought that he was a good soul.)

ScammerExposer

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:18:10 PM

1) Don't hire random baboons to manage anything (stick to established managers such as Yahoo, Lutpin, Edward, maybe me (disclaimer: I tend to reject due to lack of time)).
Um okay  Embarrassed

We got him Smiley. Just a couple of questions for op, when he was managing a bounty for you, did he offer to do the Ann thread bumping thing? I'm trying to find the icos that have hired him and am trying to track down his accounts and get them banned for good.

He said he was going to manage our bounty campaign and set it up that weekend.  That never occurred.  He also said that he would get his team to engage in conversations to our ANN.  He never provided any services after his demo.  He just took the money and ran.

He indicated that he managed the bounty campaigns for BananaCoin, RCT, Litra, MonkeyCapital, etc.  In comparison to the other bounty campaign managers we were in touch with, his pricing was better.  Since we are limited in funds as a non-profit, his pricing fit our budget better.  Looking back, we should have obviously known better...  You get what you pay for.

(Even checked his thread history and he had history of borrowing and paying back loans so we thought that he was a good soul.)

No no no! He didn't do anything for litra, when i contacted him, I said I may apply to be their bounty manager as they were switching or something..Their bounty managers both known! Go and check
Banana they fired him after very short time.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:29:33 PM

Um okay  Embarrassed

No no no! He didn't do anything for litra, when i contacted him, I said I may apply to be their bounty manager as they were switching or something..Their bounty managers both known! Go and check

I did worked for LITRA and they even wanted the service more than anything LITRA owner tried to extort money out of me.

Side note : Everyone will get paid if you just allow some days, I am doing my best to manage eveything. And all those accounts names posted here are not mine nor I know them but anyways you guys may continue your case.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:04:01 PM

He indicated that he managed the bounty campaigns for BananaCoin, RCT, Litra, MonkeyCapital, etc.
Haha, that's a whole load of crap. Before hiring someone to begin managing for you please take a look at the threads he made. Sure he managed banana coin, but it was only one week before he was fired for poor performance. And too further strengthen this case, a refund wasn't given to banana coin, but luckily it wasn't that big of an amount.

Don't think he even talked to the Litra guy, managers of Litra were me, and Hashforce101.

I did worked for LITRA and they even wanted the service more than anything LITRA owner tried to extort money out of me.
Why would an ICO that has raised over 10 Million dollars extort a couple of hundred bucks of you? Doesn't make sense.

Side note : Everyone will get paid if you just allow some days, I am doing my best to manage eveything. And all those accounts names posted here are not mine nor I know them but anyways you guys may continue your case.
Then fucking pay them back. Whats so hard to manage? You need to send BTC to Grant Coin, then ScammerExposer, then Bananacoin. Can be done in a matter of minutes.

EDIT: Yeah, and for banana coin, he did so well I had to pm 400 people for their details. Nice!

Grant Hero (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:26:54 PM

He indicated that he managed the bounty campaigns for BananaCoin, RCT, Litra, MonkeyCapital, etc.
Haha, that's a whole load of crap. Before hiring someone to begin managing for you please take a look at the threads he made. Sure he managed banana coin, but it was only one week before he was fired for poor performance. And too further strengthen this case, a refund wasn't given to banana coin, but luckily it wasn't that big of an amount.

Don't think he even talked to the Litra guy, managers of Litra were me, and Hashforce101.

Why would an ICO that has raised over 10 Million dollars extort a couple of hundred bucks of you? Doesn't make sense.

Then fucking pay them back. Whats so hard to manage? You need to send BTC to Grant Coin, then ScammerExposer, then Bananacoin. Can be done in a matter of minutes.

EDIT: Yeah, and for banana coin, he did so well I had to pm 400 people for their details. Nice!

We are the Grant Hero Foundation and our coin is the Give Coin. Not GrantCoin. Wink

But thanks for the support Atriz. We appreciate it.

rajtirl0

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:16:05 AM

He did not scam but I was contacted by him

I was being given same thing some days ago as I have my own ico going on and he said he can keep my thread on first page all the time by making posts and i did not think he was right and asked him proofs that he can work and asked him to give me demo by showing some posts.

I asked him to show me that he can do work by giving him a thread and asked him to bump that thread and he made posts and the below accounts are linked to him

- coin@coin
- cryptovilnix
- fathamburger

and many more names he said he own those accounts

please tag these accounts also as he made posts with these
ScammerExposer

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:28:30 AM

Um okay  Embarrassed

You fucking piece of shit YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ANYONE BESIDE  SCAMMING US! NOT BANANACOIN, RCT,LITRA,MONKETCAPITAL ...SHOW US YOU PIECE OF SHIT ANYTHING BESIDE A LIE AND MONEY COMIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOUR MOM DOES'T GO WORK AS A WHORE FOR A DAY?

Don't go trash people who are professional and real unlike you! You want to take credit? FUCK YOU! Show us! You fucking piece of shit you are just full of crap.

I will find you in real.. Take my word I will fuck you!
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:52:23 AM

I just come to know about this scam accusation which also involving me after yahoo's neg. trust.

I do write posts to the threads only on my own preferences and not due to anyone's direction unless otherwise there is a mandatory requirement from the camp. managers.

I wonder why some people accusing me by linking me to random people. I am not sure how I even got into this but please can someone show and prove to me what happened and what mistake I did.

Have_good_times

Activity: 52
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:11:03 AM

After reading and understanding the whole scenario, I come to the conclusion : Scammers got scammed.

The devs/managers of the linked ICOs should be treated scammers as they opted to hire a person for keeping their topic active just to lure the innocent investors with their ICOs. They all should be negged.

There are people who admit they worked with casiok for their ANN topic for pumping and keeping their topic active. I guess availing trial from casiok also must be considered as a violation of forum rule. http://archive.is/85RoC

I am requesting DTs and Mods to do the following :
1. Neg the devs/ owners/ managers who participated in paid pumps.
2. Lock the linked ICO topics.
ScammerExposer

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:29:23 PM

After reading and understanding the whole scenario, I come to the conclusion : Scammers got scammed.

The devs/managers of the linked ICOs should be treated scammers as they opted to hire a person for keeping their topic active just to lure the innocent investors with their ICOs. They all should be negged.

There are people who admit they worked with casiok for their ANN topic for pumping and keeping their topic active. I guess availing trial from casiok also must be considered as a violation of forum rule. http://archive.is/85RoC

I am requesting DTs and Mods to do the following :
1. Neg the devs/ owners/ managers who participated in paid pumps.
2. Lock the linked ICO topics.

You piece of shit you are among the 30 scammers...
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:01:34 PM

I believe that is one of his other accounts of team members he is working with.  When he was selling me his ANN engagement services, he did a demo with the following three accounts:
- kkjack789
- Lixer
- Rizky Aditya
I see, I'll try to find some traces , maybe sosmed accounts or anything linked with them
ScammerExposer

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:06:22 PM

- kkjack789
- Lixer
- Rizky Aditya
I see, I'll try to find some traces , maybe sosmed accounts or anything linked with them

All linked and the list is growing, we will add more on this Thread, and the other one.
Time to clean this forum, and time to start sending assholes to jail for real.
ScammerExposer

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:44:16 AM

Funny how he stopped posting, he thought his scam may go far than this! Now he has newbies coming and posting stupid crap, since he can't expose the old accounts!
ScammerExposer

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:14:21 AM

We want to make sure everyone is taking part, and make sure you leave his a rating, that will make him stop using his account!
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:56:55 PM

Hello to all,

Thank you for starting this thread. CASIOK is a SCAM. He also uses this username: zippolo

pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:10:07 AM

Now my doubt has become more foolproof that most of the ICOs are scam which take help from people like casiok and let scammers rip investors.
Dammn of CasioK.

Edit: I see on bankera thread a lot of people commenting nonsense and i think it is just to bumm the thread, is it again the casiok service?

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:30:31 AM

CasioK still has an outstanding loan with zazarb, correct?

Looking at the replies on zazarb's loan thread CasioK requested a loan of around 0.12 BTC on 16th Sep with a repayment date of 22th Sep. But looking at the address where the repayment is supposed to be sent, there are no transactions of repayment value on the 22th.

If this is true and he defaulted on his loan, then his promise to pay back everyone he owes is already false.
ScammerExposer

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:37:44 AM

Hello to all,

Thank you for starting this thread. CASIOK is a SCAM. He also uses this username: zippolo

Added...Thank you so much, take care of his trade rate.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: