Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 01:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Centra Tech Live Video Using Crypto Cards to Pay in Stores Today  (Read 379 times)
Pritchy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:02:19 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 09:13:48 PM by Pritchy

So while in the slack chat for Centra, a few of us are a bit tired of waiting for the users to get their cards for testing. So I challenged the co-founder Ray and said, why don't you head to a store right now and do a live video so we can all see your card working. Well he did just that!!! He also showed us live videos of the centra offices but I think they got deleted due to trolling.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcp0gADZWNdg2SOXKA_lKdg

Couple of the videos can be found there. The ICO is ongoing but they have had people denial of servicing their website all day and lots of clone websites popping up trying to steal some of the coins.

www.centra.tech is the only real one but best to join https://centratech.slack.com where the admins and over 4000 other people chill Smiley So you can now withdraw your crypto from any ATM, pay in stores anywhere that accepts visa and mastercard and with huge daily limits as a bonus! The coins are gonna explode in my opinion so I've went all in on this one as my big flip of the month!

Oh and they have at least 3 big name celebs invested in it and pushing it. First to be named was Floyd Mayweather!

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:02:07 PM

Yes we know all about centra already, great company with good working product. Lets hope the recent hack's dont affect them.
jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:50:28 PM

So while in the slack chat for Centra, a few of us are a bit tired of waiting for the users to get their cards for testing. So I challenged the co-founder Ray and said, why don't you head to a store right now and do a live video so we can all see your card working. Well he did just that!!! He also showed us live videos of the centra offices but I think they got deleted due to trolling.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcp0gADZWNdg2SOXKA_lKdg

Couple of the videos can be found there. The ICO is ongoing but they have had people denial of servicing their website all day and lots of clone websites popping up trying to steal some of the coins.

www.centra.tech is the only real one but best to join https://centratech.slack.com where the admins and over 4000 other people chill Smiley So you can now withdraw your crypto from any ATM, pay in stores anywhere that accepts visa and mastercard and with huge daily limits as a bonus! The coins are gonna explode in my opinion so I've went all in on this one as my big flip of the month!

Oh and they have at least 3 big name celebs invested in it and pushing it. First to be named was Floyd Mayweather!

So you just created a new account here to spread more Centra spam?  Roll Eyes

Pritchy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:30:04 AM

How is this Spam? I'm an investor and want to share the good news of what the card is doing?
Deltaforcing

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:40:30 AM

Thanks for the links

Do you know when will videos showing investors (non core team members) using the card be uploaded? I understand that some of the cards have been shipped out already
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:51:12 AM

How is this Spam? I'm an investor and want to share the good news of what the card is doing?

If its one thing we hate its newbie accounts with 1 post making an account just to advertise a coin. But, I get it, you're an excited investor.
Pritchy (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:12:00 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 07:23:57 AM by Pritchy

I couldn't find anything about the coin here so thought I'd share the video as we were all excited in chat! The videos of the regular people using them have been delayed so this was a good buffer in the meantime. Normal people should be getting cards in the next few days I believe!
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

CENTRA FOUNDERS ARRESTED FOR FRAUD!

http://www.coinfox.info/news/9186-centra-founders-arrested-in-us-token-dips-by-60

Anyone here shilling this scam project should be tracked and arrested for their part in promoting scams!

I hope every single one of you shills get life in prison and become somebodies bitch, since you love sucking!¬
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:34:50 AM

I think Theymos and the other administrators should device a way to prevent newbies w it though less than 14 activities to be able to create threads. They can just comment/reply threads.  That way some threads we see would not be seen again as they don't have contents of value

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: