Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin "Investing" Sites That Are Trying To Scam You,& Are Succeeding.  (Read 434 times)
Kayaman85 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:45:50 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 08:03:39 AM by Kayaman85

If something seems too good to be true, it almost always is. The same goes for bitcoin "investing" sites like Bitconnect, Control Finance(Already ran off with everyones money, I wrote this article before they ran off with everyones money. hah) and Bitpetite. These sites are trying to take advantage of the fact that most people just don't understand how bitcoin trading works or how bitcoin itself works for that matter. All three of these sites can see a vulnerability in the bitcoin investing market and they are jumping all over the opportunity to cash in on bitcoin investors 2 weaknesses; 1- Greed 2- The fact that most people who invest in bitcoin, or actually, most people in general just do not know how bitcoin works. Most people assume that bitcoin is some magic money making machine which makes it possible for EVERYONE to make shitloads of money without doing much work to earn it. This can be true, if you know what your doing. If you do not know what you are doing than you might fall for one of these "100% guarantee profit" scam sites that have recently popped into existence out of no where. I do admit, they are smart for seeing this weakness and exploiting it before everyone starts catching on to what their real motives are, but that still does not make what they are doing "right" ..

If you heard about a company who you could "lend" as much money to as you want in USD, and in a certain amount of days (between 3-10 months) you will get 100% of your initial investment back, and at the same time be making .1%-5% daily interest up until the day you get your initial investment back, would you really fall for it? Think about that for a second.. Okay, now think about what Bitconnect and these other clone sites are doing right NOW... Just because they are doing this in bitcoin and not $USD$ people are actually falling for their scam just because people assume that they are actually able to make this much profit with the money that is "lent" to them... Yes there is some money that can be made from trading bitcoin to USD or other crypto's to USD or w.e but NOT as much as these sites are claiming to be making..

Now, I have nothing to gain by calling these sites a scam..nothing at all.. I just can see that normal people like myself are easily falling victim to these sites and this does not make me happy.. I actually almost fell for it also, just cause youtubers such as Trevon James and Craig Grant have fallen for it already, but after thinking about it for a bit I came to the conclusion that these youtubers must have fallen victim to this site and are unknowingly steering more and more people into the same trap that they are in probably to make themselves feel better about falling for this scam.. I know that if I had as much money invested in these sites as they have, and if I started to question the legitimacy of the site I have invested in, it would make me feel better if I wasn't the only dumb@ss to fall for it.. Plus it would help me think the site is legit the more people who invest in it.

But, I am sorry to say, these sites are definitely not legit, not at all.. Just please do your research before investing in ANY new business which hasn't been around for at least 5 years.. Cause you never know the true intent of the people behind it, unless those people have actually told everyone their identities and how exactly they are doing what their business claims to be doing... If they cannot produce these 2 vital pieces of info then they are most likely hiding something, or they are not really as awesome as they are trying to make everyone believe..

But hey, if you still want to invest in one or all of these sites after reading this, might as well use my referral links, im not saying that people are not making money with these sites right now.. cause I know that people are making money through them, what I AM saying is that I really doubt the money will keep flowing like it is right now, and one of these days, maybe soon, maybe in a year from now, these people ARE going to run off with all your money.. Don't say no body warned you.

If you would like to thank me for the warning, just upvote this post so more people can be warned of these scams. That is all I ask from you. Thanks.

Peace&<3

BTW I do hope I am wrong and that it is not a scheme, I hope it is legit and is what they say it is. I don't want anyone getting scammed. I do hope that this is a way for everyone to get rich to be honest. I am just having trouble seeing this being legit and seeing this make anyone rich who has $100 to invest. Cause if it were legit what would stop EVERYONE from investing and quitting their jobs? Nothing. Besides supply and demand. There just isn't enough people buying bitcoin to make everyone rich from this.

BTCKayamanBTC
Trickyt57

Activity: 22
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:26:21 AM

Fools and their money are easily parted.  As soon as one scam stops another hot one catches those who were born yesterday.  No point in making laws.  I don't want some nanny state telling me I can't smoke, drink, or invest my money in something hot.  If I want to put my money on the horse with three legs, then let me.

Thank you so much for this warning.  It helps those who can read to make a more rational decision.  As for those who can't read, they'd better stick to three legged horses and fat greyhounds.
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

Hahaha Thanks man, really appreciate it, glad you liked it. Smiley
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:40:25 AM

Bitconnect

This site is totally unknown for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:00:25 AM

I don't know these sites but just for your information, these kind of sites appeared at least in 2013, that's when I got in contact with some of them. There is nothing new, I think the same people are rebuilding sites continuously with ponzi and HYIP schemes. They are getting better every time, they improve, they earn more money and they invest more money so more people could lose their money.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:59:29 AM

Well, thats kinda smart if you don't mind fucking people over and are trying to steal peoples money, i'll give them that much credit. lol.

Bitconnect almost seems legit, and the bitconnect coin has the 12th largest market cap out of all altcoins which makes people think it is legit. I do admit that you can make money with Bitconnect right NOW.... BUT one of these days they are going to just run off with everyones money...Don't know when that day will be, they could prob keep this up for a while honestly.

And I will admit that I did invest some money in Bitconnect even though I know it is a scam...Just so that when people who are trying to defend Bitconnet try and say " How do you know its a scam??? Have you even tried to use Bitconnect?!" I could reply "Yes, I actaully have money invested in Bitconnect and I still think it is a scam" lol I actually have created 2 accounts on Bitconnect so I could be my own affiliate (Which is cheating, I know) And I have already earned my money back on one of my accounts since the affiliate program is so good on Bitconnect, which is also another sign that it is a scam....Their affiliate program is ridiculous..ly good....Too good....

Anyways, I do think there is money to be made from Bitconnect at the moment, though I would advise against making money through Bitconnect by using their affiliate program since you would only be making whoever signs up under you get their money stolen which would be fucked up...But I think that this scheme will go on for a while longer, long enough to make money from it if you were to join now and invest, but do not reinvest...that is how they are getting people... Most of the people who use Bitconnect are trying to get rich from it so they just keep reinvesting their profits which locks up their profits for like 299 days... And that, I believe, is how they are going to make a LOT of money from this scam... I withdrawal all of my profits right away which is why I think I can profit from this right now. But who knows, they could run off with everyones money tomorrow and I would lose some money, not much, only like $1,000 but w.e. Lol. I can afford to lose it so it wouldn't bother me much.

But a lot of people who are going to lose money from bitconnect can not afford to lose that money.. They will be the people who get hurt the most by this... Anyways, always use common sense when investing in anything and only invest money that you can afford to lose, that would be my advise.

Peace & <3

BTCKayaManBTC
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:16:59 AM

Thank you very much for this warning. There are criminals who try to take everyone's money, but there are also nice people like you who warn us of criminals Smiley

Kayaman85 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:28:11 AM

Thanks Smiley means a lot to get positive feedback from people about stuff I write.

And I wouldn't be able to not warn people about these sites after finding out about them... Feel like I gotta at least try and warn people and then they can choice whether to believe me or not one they have been warned. If I succeed at stopping only 1 person from investing in these sites than I will be stoked. Lol.

Peace & <3

BTCKayaManBTC
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:48:14 AM

I really do agree very much with you
Their bias perception toward bitcoin than fiat is the real problem here. We need to assume bitcoin as a normal fiat. If it promises something to good to be true, then it will surely collect your hardwork money for themselves

WOW4U

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:32:52 AM

Thank you very much for this warning. There are criminals who try to take everyone's money, but there are also nice people like you who warn us of criminals Smiley

Yes thanks for the warning. They just take your money they are scammers. They will take their punishment soon i know it. Scamming is for people who are abused when they were in schools.

They are problem kids they don't have friends. They just take your money and they spend it, while they don't know they will die and that these money is nothing worth then. So dumb people now days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: