Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:09:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Ventureon (VNN) - Hypercube Ventures Token for Startups Financing  (Read 22621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
FemmeBit

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:36:48 AM

Join Ventureon Telegram - https://t.me/Ventureonicoeng
Attractive project!;)
preevi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:51:27 AM

At presale round 1 (by request) minimal invest high enough $1000
The good option should wait at 26th september
Although is more expensive but minimal invest is 1 VNN
Will bookmark and follow this good project
anthonysobor

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:03:25 AM

Thanks  Wink

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:56:22 AM

It seems concept this project very nice and i think many investor interested with this ICO. i am curious how the team's performance in this project.
hopefully the team that made this project can make this ICO a success and have a very good future to participate here because I want to see this project a success.  Grin
FemmeBit

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

It seems concept this project very nice and i think many investor interested with this ICO. i am curious how the team's performance in this project.
hopefully the team that made this project can make this ICO a success and have a very good future to participate here because I want to see this project a success.  Grin

The project involves experienced advisers, I'm sure they will succeed!
Xanada

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:48:12 PM

We will succeed, I'm sure. And thanks for trusting in us, we will appreciate any help. Btw, if somebody doesn't know, we have awesome referral program. If you have questions about it https://t.me/Ventureonicoeng ask here, we will help.
FemmeBit

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:18:03 PM

looks like a promising project. maybe i'll finance my startup here.  Smiley

good luck in further development.
Thank you for your interest in the project!
OP has full info about the outline of this project and what advantages will get investors to hold this token. I like the profit sharing business model where all long term will get reward just to show their trust into the team. I hope this project will get succeed to catch attention of investors.
Thank you for your interest in the project and your wishes.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:52:07 AM

Having a purpose to help financing any start up company is a great thing to do, With this will give any start up company to expand their business, also it will give stimulation for everyone who wish to build their start up company.

For this one, this look easy to catch up for any of the terms for the bounties.
anthonysobor

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:38:35 PM

Dear friends on our website there are some changes, please note Wink

anthonysobor

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:15:25 PM

Yeah - some Investors will have biggest profit

MBworld

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:27:40 AM

Hindi Ann thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2205486.0
extremegym (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:03:46 AM

added to the OP.

thanks.
Alex Cherchel

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:24:41 PM

I like this project. Good and professionally crew.
Xanada

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:33:55 PM

I like this project. Good and professionally crew.

Thanks a lot for kind words. It is very important for us.
extremegym (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:01:14 PM

today is the final day to buy VNN tokens with 65% great discount.

take your chance and tell friends about it!
anthonysobor

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:31:57 PM

Friends, we often receive questions about how we differ from FinShi or Kickico for example.
And I decided to publish them here, so as not to hide answers in personal matters.😎

So, Kickico:
We are not competitors with KickICO, we are absolutely two DIFFERENT projects that can cooperate with each other, we have known each other for a long time and have already previously communicated with their creators.
KickICO - crowdfunding platform based on crypto.
VentureON is a venture fund in the real sector with the ability to access with using of cryptocurrency. To answer the question it is enough to understand the terminology "Crowdfunding" and "Venture Fund" - it is not just my words, ask for help in Google, but I think most of you are sure to understand this.

FinShi:
I do not intend to scold the guys, they make a similar project and they are also a venture fund, but after studying at least their WP, we find out that their token is - security (directly promises dividends - it is a face of the US Securities Commission) which means that they can not accept investments from the USA (One of the leaders in the capital that goes to ICO) and a number of other countries without a license, and most likely KYC (lawyers = correct me if it's not true). On the other hand, we have our token, which is a convertible note about transferring to the holder a certain number of shares in one (several) of the startups and projects included in the projects pool. That means that you, too, can receive dividends and capitalize investments, but in an absolutely legal way. Residents of the USA can also invest in our project (it is such nice to expect fees when the giants can invest in you).
Well, our obvious plus is the advisers, follow this link and you will find several persons who are our advisers - https://richtopia.com/inspirational-people/blockchain-top-100.

Summary:
I do not want to say that someone is worse, but we are better, I told about our strengths and our differences. Most importantly, I believe that you have the opportunity to buy tokens that are provided with real projects, in the real sector. And in conjunction with the fact that this is a portfolio of such projects - there are great chances that our token will be the most low-volatile and will tend only to increase in moments of capitalization of projects included in the portfolio. That's the story, Friends.😉

anthonysobor

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:59:34 AM

Good day to everyone, an hour and a half is left to buy VNN tokens at a 65% discount 😱
Congratulations to all who have already used the opportunity, for current transfers the average investment in our project was $3583.
Thank you all😉

extremegym (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:21:12 AM

BOUNTY TERMS: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199796
carbal1987

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:05:09 PM

the project looks interesting.
anthonysobor

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

Open Pre-sale Ventureon token started!

goal: $1.000.000
tokens cost:
1 VNN = 8.5 € ~ $10
Discount=50%
Minimal investment - buy one VNN token

Because of that, the smart-contract address was changed. To receive a new address, click on the link of the ICO Ventureon project web-site. In the Open pre-sale window, click the Buy VNN button. In the field that appears, enter your e-mail, to which you will receive a new smart-contract address to buy VNN. Profitable investments for you!

Start of ICO - in November, the cost of the tokens will be from $13 to $20. Hurry to buy VNN tokens at the most attractive price and get the opportunity to participate in the legal ICO, repeatedly increasing your assets.

We accept: ETH and BTC

All the necessary information about the Ventureon project and the purchase of VNN token can be found here:
Landing Page  - https://ventureon.hypercube.fund/
WhitePaper  - https://ventureon.hypercube.fund/whitepaper.pdf
Telegram RU - https://t.me/venturionico
Telegram ENG - https://t.me/Ventureonicoeng

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: