Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Ventureon (VNN) - Hypercube Ventures Token for Startups Financing  (Read 22620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xanada

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:28:30 AM

Sounds good. It should be interesting to read your's whitepaper.
Let's start.
Thanks.The Ventureon team takes into account the needs of the ICO market and continuously works on improving the project. Join our bounty campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199796

Yeah, bounty campaign is really great. Just for shares you can receive some percentage of project's income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xanada

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:43:15 AM

After reaching the goal, financing of Hypercube Billing will be terminated, and all investments attracted in the future are directed to other portfolio projects. Owners of tokens purchased after the start of the project will not be able to profit from Hypercube Billing. Use the opportunity to become a co-owner of Hypercube Billing now!

If you are going to raise your capital in x10-x20 times, you will see that HyperCube Billing is one of cush projects. If not, just sit and look how other people earn money  Smiley
extremegym (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:08:47 PM

After reaching the goal, financing of Hypercube Billing will be terminated, and all investments attracted in the future are directed to other portfolio projects. Owners of tokens purchased after the start of the project will not be able to profit from Hypercube Billing. Use the opportunity to become a co-owner of Hypercube Billing now!

getup

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

A quite strong project with a good idea.

Wish you good luck.  Smiley
moodledidoodledi

Activity: 171
Merit: 53

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:37:00 PM

Hi everyone,

I saw that Iconiq Lab was mentioned in here before and as the new Iconiq Lab Community Manager I am happy to tell you that we have our own BTT thread now (along with some other social media channels). Come check it out! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2276271.msg23084903#msg23084903
extremegym (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

Hi everyone,

I saw that Iconiq Lab was mentioned in here before and as the new Iconiq Lab Community Manager I am happy to tell you that we have our own BTT thread now (along with some other social media channels). Come check it out! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2276271.msg23084903#msg23084903

ok, thanks for the info.
entar pasar

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:54:39 PM

can you explain me how much the hard cap and soft cap from this project's ICO?? when is exactly the ICO ends??

bitcointalk.org
Xanada

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:09:09 PM

can you explain me how much the hard cap and soft cap from this project's ICO?? when is exactly the ICO ends??

There is no exact harcap, you can check our RoadMap and see all the info there. Probably ICO will be ended in January-February, but as projects will be launched one by one, investors will start receiving some profit after start-ups will generate it. So it can be even after several months after ICO ends.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:11:07 AM

Hello devs team.
How much time I can expect to return investment when I want to participate on Ventureon coins distribution? When is estimated time posible to sell the coins if I want to sell? When the tokens will be listed in exchanges? Thanks in advantage.
Xanada

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:50:49 PM

Hello devs team.
How much time I can expect to return investment when I want to participate on Ventureon coins distribution? When is estimated time posible to sell the coins if I want to sell? When the tokens will be listed in exchanges? Thanks in advantage.

Hi there.
We expecting to give devedents to investors after 6-8 months, cause HyperCube Billing should start soon.
About exchanges, yeah, of course VNN will be listed in exhanges. I can't tell you exact date, but we are looking to make this late January - early February. After we will have exact info, we will update all investors.
anthonysobor

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:55:56 PM

Hello everyone!
Tomorrow we speak in Kiev - http://www.bitcoinua.org/events/

6 speakers and 6 topics:
Idea - Strategy (Andrey Kolodyuk)
Team (Anton Sobor - Managing Partner of HyperCube Ventures, VentureOn)
Whitepaper - Tokenization (Farrukh Shukurov, Business Development Manager at Ambisafe)
Legalization - security (Nestor Dubnevich, Juskutum)
Visual identity - (I, Natalia Gavrilenko, aroundb)
Marketing - community (Gennady Kornev, Hacken project)

eprocent

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:59:35 AM

Hello devs team.

Hi there.
We expecting to give devedents to investors after 6-8 months, cause HyperCube Billing should start soon.
About exchanges, yeah, of course VNN will be listed in exhanges. I can't tell you exact date, but we are looking to make this late January - early February. After we will have exact info, we will update all investors.

Hello @Xanada. Firstly thanks for your response. Another question is: in what currency you have plan to pay the dividents for investors? Thanks.
Xanada

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:00:35 AM

Hello devs team.

Hi there.

Hello @Xanada. Firstly thanks for your response. Another question is: in what currency you have plan to pay the dividents for investors? Thanks.

Glad to help you, sir. Every currency which will be comfortable for investors. HyperCube Billing solves all the problems with currencies.
adsabelly

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:07:49 AM

I think that the dev team should do a better marketing. You eventually want that people will also use your platform right. However, i do think that price will rise significantly in the next days.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:21:17 AM

I think that the dev team should do a better marketing. You eventually want that people will also use your platform right. However, i do think that price will rise significantly in the next days.
Indeed this is good project ,and should be supported by a vigorous promotion in order to get to know the crowd so that will bring in a lot of enthusiasts for investment. So this project can be successful.
anthonysobor

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

We are stop marketing company for some days because in this days Bitcoin and Etherium will UP and people looking just in BTC and ETH in this days.
But its just for some days  Wink

DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:48:42 AM

wow you guys planning to raise a lot of money Smiley) becareful guys

Xanada

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:08:29 AM

wow you guys planning to raise a lot of money Smiley) becareful guys

Thanks a lot. Better to tell that we will collect a lot of money, the question is: Are you going to be with us or not?
2010i

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:41:32 PM

HyperCube Billing solves all the problems with currencies.

clerify, regarding $25 000 insurance, if a certain project doesn't succeed (fails), will i be able to get back, example, my whole money from 25000 or propotional distribution ?
eprocent

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:43:33 AM

I just read in the Ventureon bounty thread about some tehnical problems that caused Ventureon staff to stop bounty campaign. Is here some official news about the Ico and the future of this project? Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: