Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:18:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Ventureon (VNN) - Hypercube Ventures Token for Startups Financing  (Read 22621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:48:49 PM

Ventureon ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-702   

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
FemmeBit

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:49:10 PM

Startups from the top 100 most successful ICOs in their majority have an idea only on paper
Analytical study of RBC showed that only 16 projects out of 100 represent a product that actually functions

Recently, RBC has published its analysis of the largest ICO investments, choosing the 100 most profitable startups. The final amount, which attracted the Top100 is $ 2.7 billion. Since the advent of such a concept as ICO, the greatest amount of funds has been attracted in 2016 and 2017. If the year 2016 brought the ICO market $ 103 million, then in 2017 this amount increased by more than a thousand times, and amounted to $ 127 billion. In the first half of the year, according to CoinDesk, ICO projects brought for companies $ 1.3 billion in total and $ 797 million of which were raised in the second quarter. According to experts, the calculations for the second half of the year will be much higher.

In the course of the research, analysts found that only 16 projects out of 100 represent a product that actually functions. All other projects have an idea only on paper. Crypto-investors are mostly interested in investing in Blockchain technology, but only a small number of them really understand the structure and subtleties of the chosen project. This does not prevent the crypto-investors from investing in projects that have little to do with themselves. That is why, of the attracted $ 2.7 billion, a third accounted for Blockchain-technology.

Almost 50% of the investments were raised on the first 10 ICO start-ups. 19 companies from Top-100 selected ICO startups are created by teams with Russian-speaking participants; including start-ups from Canada, the United States, and Australia.

More on the analytical study of the Top 100 most profitable ICO campaigns of 2017, read on the official website of RBC.
http://www.rbc.ru/magazine/2017/11/59e62b5d9a7947de527907d4
Xanada

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:12:24 AM

Startups from the top 100 most successful ICOs in their majority have an idea only on paper
Analytical study of RBC showed that only 16 projects out of 100 represent a product that actually functions

Recently, RBC has published its analysis of the largest ICO investments, choosing the 100 most profitable startups. The final amount, which attracted the Top100 is $ 2.7 billion. Since the advent of such a concept as ICO, the greatest amount of funds has been attracted in 2016 and 2017. If the year 2016 brought the ICO market $ 103 million, then in 2017 this amount increased by more than a thousand times, and amounted to $ 127 billion. In the first half of the year, according to CoinDesk, ICO projects brought for companies $ 1.3 billion in total and $ 797 million of which were raised in the second quarter. According to experts, the calculations for the second half of the year will be much higher.

In the course of the research, analysts found that only 16 projects out of 100 represent a product that actually functions. All other projects have an idea only on paper. Crypto-investors are mostly interested in investing in Blockchain technology, but only a small number of them really understand the structure and subtleties of the chosen project. This does not prevent the crypto-investors from investing in projects that have little to do with themselves. That is why, of the attracted $ 2.7 billion, a third accounted for Blockchain-technology.

Almost 50% of the investments were raised on the first 10 ICO start-ups. 19 companies from Top-100 selected ICO startups are created by teams with Russian-speaking participants; including start-ups from Canada, the United States, and Australia.

More on the analytical study of the Top 100 most profitable ICO campaigns of 2017, read on the official website of RBC.
http://www.rbc.ru/magazine/2017/11/59e62b5d9a7947de527907d4

This is those info that we've expected only in 2018, but as I see people become more clever a bit earlier. Think before investing somewhere. There are two variants: hype projects without finance model or VentureOn with real sector start-ups that will give you profit all your life. Choose yourself
anthonysobor

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:09:00 PM

https://icoevent.eu/

We will present our project on this event (29th of November in Amsterdam), also with help of some our advisors that are behind the scene.
After event will show some interesting photos. Stay with us.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:21:44 AM

Hello. I hope all is right and the Hypercube project will go forward. Any news about the bounty campaingn? You intend to continuu or here will be the finish of the bounty campaign forever? Thanks.
Xanada

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:09:54 AM

Hello. I hope all is right and the Hypercube project will go forward. Any news about the bounty campaingn? You intend to continuu or here will be the finish of the bounty campaign forever? Thanks.

Hello. Bounty is already finished, just wait until all participants will receive tokens
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:41:58 PM

Hello. Bounty is already finished, just wait until all participants will receive tokens
On behalf of the Hypercube Ventures administration as a person responsible for working with key clients of ICO-project VentureOn and Hypercube Ventures fund I would like to inform you the following:
  -The plagues of our death are exaggerated
- The team working with ICO is changing
- All Bounty participants will receive the promised
- And those who deserved, also will get the deserved
- Just the other day, good news will be published. They already exist, but the new team needs to familiarize themselves with the platform
- Wait for cool gifts and news for Christmas and New Year. Thank you for your trust!
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:18:05 AM

On behalf of the Hypercube Ventures administration as a person responsible for working with key clients of ICO-project VentureOn and Hypercube Ventures fund I would like to inform you the following:
  -The plagues of our death are exaggerated
- The team working with ICO is changing
- All Bounty participants will receive the promised
- And those who deserved, also will get the deserved
- Just the other day, good news will be published. They already exist, but the new team needs to familiarize themselves with the platform
- Wait for cool gifts and news for Christmas and New Year. Thank you for your trust!
Im glade to hear good news about VentureOn and Hypercube Ventures projects. I think all this changes will be conduct for success of ICO / tokens distribution and for success in the project implementation. I await to see the next steps. Sincerely I will wish you God Luck.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:45:14 AM

Hello @Xanada. About the bounty campaign, you tell to await until all of us will receive the tokens. Even if I dont await more tokens, I dont receive nothing. Do you have the exact date? Thanks.
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:11:12 PM

Bounty payments will begin next week. Thank you for your trust.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:55:59 PM

Hello @FemmeBit. You know where will be list the tokens to trade them? I dont have more to be very interest about to sell, but more of the bounty supporters will be want to sell. Thanks and good luck. 
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

Hello @FemmeBit. You know where will be list the tokens to trade them? I dont have more to be very interest about to sell, but more of the bounty supporters will be want to sell. Thanks and good luck. 
Greetings @eprocent! At the moment, the ICO is live, it's too early to talk about entering the stock exchange. The project team is primarily engaged in preparing for the launch of two start-ups, this is much more important for investors at this stage. And after the start of Billing and TetraTerra projects, I think it would be foolish of you to sell such a liquid investment instrument:)
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

Greetings @eprocent! At the moment, the ICO is live, it's too early to talk about entering the stock exchange. The project team is primarily engaged in preparing for the launch of two start-ups, this is much more important for investors at this stage. And after the start of Billing and TetraTerra projects, I think it would be foolish of you to sell such a liquid investment instrument:)

When the ICO distribution will be end? Is there an estimated time for implementing Billing and TetraTerra projects? Anyway, I wish you great success. Good Luck!

FemmeBit

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:41:36 PM

When the ICO distribution will be end? Is there an estimated time for implementing Billing and TetraTerra projects? Anyway, I wish you great success. Good Luck!

It is rather difficult to guess. Nevertheless, I can say that all resources are committed as much as possible in order to launch both projects - Billing and TetraTerra as quickly as possible. After all, this will bring not only dividends to investors and the fund, but it will close the mouth to all ill-wishers of the Ventureon project
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:11:29 PM

It is rather difficult to guess. Nevertheless, I can say that all resources are committed as much as possible in order to launch both projects - Billing and TetraTerra as quickly as possible. After all, this will bring not only dividends to investors and the fund, but it will close the mouth to all ill-wishers of the Ventureon project

As you say, I think Ventureon project will be having a successful ICO. I wish you great success in both startup projects - Billing and TetraTerra also knowing that any good project requires time and resources. Good Luck!
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:01:34 AM

As you say, I think Ventureon project will be having a successful ICO. I wish you great success in both startup projects - Billing and TetraTerra also knowing that any good project requires time and resources. Good Luck!
Thank you for your kind words!
alysonreed

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:08:53 AM

I hope to test the service as soon as possible VENTUREONICO. Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:12:43 PM

I hope to test the service as soon as possible VENTUREONICO. Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
As far as I understand you  are a member of the bounty. What is your email address?
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:36:36 PM

Today we have prepared several important news for our investors and subscribers. We thought, what news must be told first, and decided that it would be better to start with a good one.
We are pleased to announce that two projects from the first Hypercube Ventures pool continue preparations for the launch. The start, in our understanding, is the moment when the project is already starting to earn and make a profit, which we all are waiting for. But the circumstances, which we will discuss below, forced us to tell about this earlier.
Projects that are almost ready to launch are Hypercube Billing and TetraTerra. The first project team is at the final stage of completion: it finishes writing the program component and is in the process of waiting for the necessary permits. The team of the second project, except for software development, is preparing documents for the company's opening. After the launch of these two startups, the third project, First Venture Insurance, will be prepared.
"How can you run as many as two projects and prepare a third one if the ICO has not raised the necessary funds?", - investors often ask us about cryptocurrency in the chat rooms. Obviously, these people did not carefully study the documentation and even the fund website. We answer this question again:
ICO Ventureon is not the only (and especially not the main) source of financing that Hypercube Ventures has. From the very beginning of its existence, the fund cooperates with private investors and other Western funds, which bring the necessary amount of funding. Therefore, we have the opportunity to maneuver and, if necessary, accelerate the development of projects. ICO Ventureon for the fund is a separate, pilot project designed to complement the created ecosystem of launching startups in the niche of blockchain. But its participants, in this connection, in no way carry additional risks. It is exactly the opposite
Please note that since the launch of the closed pre-sale, only 4 months have passed, and half of the pool projects are already at a low start. How many ICOs can boast of similar results? ICO Ventureon we continue in the previous regime, as was mentioned in the previously published release, so we will not repeat it again.
We also made sure that investors do not worry about their investments, waiting for them to be in demand by a current project. We launch a robot trader from December 25 to ensure that even during this waiting period the investor could receive additional profit. Thanks to the Hypercube Trust service, which fund investors and ICO members are already familiar with, all attachments are automatically transferred to a cryptocurrency asset.This is demonstrated in the investor's account in his personal account. The robot trader increases the invested capital even before it is used by the startup team. While the projects collect the necessary funding, the investor's invested capital already generates revenue. The service has two modes: manual and automatic. In manual mode, you independently monitor the growth and fall of the cryptocurrency and transfer your contribution to a particular currency without the help of an automated trader. In automatic mode, the program analyzes quotations on world stock exchanges and retains capital in that cryptocurrency that grows faster than others. This happens automatically in non-stop mode, without taking up your time.
Against the backdrop of all the positive news there is one negative one. In our environment, particularly among investors, there appeared extremely impatient individuals who, through provocations, wish to return their deposits. They not only let the team down and their colleagues - investors, but also damage the reputation of Hypercube Ventures. They threaten to collect a group of the same "deceived" and file a class action lawsuit against us. We asked our lawyers to comment on this situation:
"The investment in Ventureon ICO is confirmation by the investor of the fact of unconditional acceptance of all obligations, risks and conditions associated with venture investment. Because of the fact, that investors from very different countries take part in the VentureOn ICO project, the use of legislation that can resolve any disputable issues is chosen taking into account the norms of private international law. Hypercube Ventures LP, has chosen the laws of England and Wales, in particular, the contractual law of these countries. The desire of the investor without the proper grounds (for example, failure by our company to fulfill its obligations, refusal by our company to fulfill its obligations, violation of the terms of performance of obligations, etc.) to withdraw its funds is a unilateral refusal of the investor to fulfill its obligations under the contract. In this case, our company, according to the rules of the contract law of England and Wales, is the injured party and has the right to demand from the party that violated the obligations to recover all the losses incurred, including "missed opportunities", reputation losses, moral harm. Accordingly, the funds contributed by the party unilaterally refusing to fulfill its obligations under the contract are an integral part of compensation for the losses of our company as the injured party from the early termination of the contract by an unfair investor. The full amount of compensation will be calculated additionally and exposed to such an investor in the relevant claim. Such an unscrupulous investor may demand any refund by submitting an official written claim with reasonable requirements for the return of funds that have been credited to the account through the private office. The claim must be drafted in English or French, sent to the Hypercube Ventures LP mailing address listed on the company's website no later than one month after the account was blocked. The time for consideration of the claim is not more than 90 days from the moment of its presentation to the official representative of Hypercube Ventures LP.".
We decided that those who raised an unreasonable panic would be blocked in the Personal Account and on all of our company resources, and also suspended from participating in the distribution of shares.
Congratulate you and your family with the upcoming Christmas and New Year! We wish you success and prosperity. Gifts from Hypercube Ventures are on the way. Follow our announcements.
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:24 AM

For more prompt answers, write to the Telegram chat https://t.me/Ventureonicoeng. Thank you for understanding!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: