Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Ventureon (VNN) - Hypercube Ventures Token for Startups Financing  (Read 22621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:27:40 AM

Today we have prepared several important news for our investors and subscribers. We thought, what news must be told first, and decided that it would be better to start with a good one.
We are pleased to announce that two projects from the first Hypercube Ventures pool continue preparations for the launch. The start, in our understanding, is the moment when the project is already starting to earn and make a profit, which we all are waiting for. But the circumstances, which we will discuss below, forced us to tell about this earlier.
Projects that are almost ready to launch are Hypercube Billing and TetraTerra. The first project team is at the final stage of completion: it finishes writing the program component and is in the process of waiting for the necessary permits. The team of the second project, except for software development, is preparing documents for the company's opening. After the launch of these two startups, the third project, First Venture Insurance, will be prepared.
"How can you run as many as two projects and prepare a third one if the ICO has not raised the necessary funds?", - investors often ask us about cryptocurrency in the chat rooms. Obviously, these people did not carefully study the documentation and even the fund website. We answer this question again:
ICO Ventureon is not the only (and especially not the main) source of financing that Hypercube Ventures has. From the very beginning of its existence, the fund cooperates with private investors and other Western funds, which bring the necessary amount of funding. Therefore, we have the opportunity to maneuver and, if necessary, accelerate the development of projects. ICO Ventureon for the fund is a separate, pilot project designed to complement the created ecosystem of launching startups in the niche of blockchain. But its participants, in this connection, in no way carry additional risks. It is exactly the opposite
Please note that since the launch of the closed pre-sale, only 4 months have passed, and half of the pool projects are already at a low start. How many ICOs can boast of similar results? ICO Ventureon we continue in the previous regime, as was mentioned in the previously published release, so we will not repeat it again.
We also made sure that investors do not worry about their investments, waiting for them to be in demand by a current project. We launch a robot trader from December 25 to ensure that even during this waiting period the investor could receive additional profit. Thanks to the Hypercube Trust service, which fund investors and ICO members are already familiar with, all attachments are automatically transferred to a cryptocurrency asset.This is demonstrated in the investor's account in his personal account. The robot trader increases the invested capital even before it is used by the startup team. While the projects collect the necessary funding, the investor's invested capital already generates revenue. The service has two modes: manual and automatic. In manual mode, you independently monitor the growth and fall of the cryptocurrency and transfer your contribution to a particular currency without the help of an automated trader. In automatic mode, the program analyzes quotations on world stock exchanges and retains capital in that cryptocurrency that grows faster than others. This happens automatically in non-stop mode, without taking up your time.
Against the backdrop of all the positive news there is one negative one. In our environment, particularly among investors, there appeared extremely impatient individuals who, through provocations, wish to return their deposits. They not only let the team down and their colleagues - investors, but also damage the reputation of Hypercube Ventures. They threaten to collect a group of the same "deceived" and file a class action lawsuit against us. We asked our lawyers to comment on this situation:
"The investment in Ventureon ICO is confirmation by the investor of the fact of unconditional acceptance of all obligations, risks and conditions associated with venture investment. Because of the fact, that investors from very different countries take part in the VentureOn ICO project, the use of legislation that can resolve any disputable issues is chosen taking into account the norms of private international law. Hypercube Ventures LP, has chosen the laws of England and Wales, in particular, the contractual law of these countries. The desire of the investor without the proper grounds (for example, failure by our company to fulfill its obligations, refusal by our company to fulfill its obligations, violation of the terms of performance of obligations, etc.) to withdraw its funds is a unilateral refusal of the investor to fulfill its obligations under the contract. In this case, our company, according to the rules of the contract law of England and Wales, is the injured party and has the right to demand from the party that violated the obligations to recover all the losses incurred, including "missed opportunities", reputation losses, moral harm. Accordingly, the funds contributed by the party unilaterally refusing to fulfill its obligations under the contract are an integral part of compensation for the losses of our company as the injured party from the early termination of the contract by an unfair investor. The full amount of compensation will be calculated additionally and exposed to such an investor in the relevant claim. Such an unscrupulous investor may demand any refund by submitting an official written claim with reasonable requirements for the return of funds that have been credited to the account through the private office. The claim must be drafted in English or French, sent to the Hypercube Ventures LP mailing address listed on the company's website no later than one month after the account was blocked. The time for consideration of the claim is not more than 90 days from the moment of its presentation to the official representative of Hypercube Ventures LP.".
We decided that those who raised an unreasonable panic would be blocked in the Personal Account and on all of our company resources, and also suspended from participating in the distribution of shares.
Congratulate you and your family with the upcoming Christmas and New Year! We wish you success and prosperity. Gifts from Hypercube Ventures are on the way. Follow our announcements.

I'm glad to see that the Ventureon project, including Hypercube Billing and TetraTerra startups, is already ready to launch. Knowing that things are going ahead and that there are financing solutions, we enjoy all those involved in any form in the Ventureon project.
FemmeBit

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:27:17 AM

Good project VENTUREONICO with interesting concept. What is the reason we should buy? Any incentive? Thanks
We will launch projects with you or without you. The decision on whether you want to join us and earn income depends on you
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:53:46 PM

Good project VENTUREONICO with interesting concept. What is the reason we should buy? Any incentive? Thanks
We will launch projects with you or without you. The decision on whether you want to join us and earn income depends on you
It is very good that you are determined to go forward no matter who is on your side. This can give confidence to those who want to invest in blockchain based projects. Congratulations.
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:59:40 AM

For more prompt answers, write to the Telegram chat https://t.me/Ventureonicoeng. Thank you for understanding!
Dear members of the Ventureon Bounty! In view of the fact that transactions on the air in the last couple of days are going through with great difficulty, namely there is one transaction in one day, please do not worry. Given the likelihood that with this work Ethereum-platform tokens may not reach your wallets, we decided to look for the best ways to give you the rewards. Now our team is working with this issue. We will not leave you - you will get your compensation. Be patient. Thank you for being with us!
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:13:08 AM

For more prompt answers, write to the Telegram chat https://t.me/Ventureonicoeng. Thank you for understanding!
Dear members of the Ventureon Bounty! In view of the fact that transactions on the air in the last couple of days are going through with great difficulty, namely there is one transaction in one day, please do not worry. Given the likelihood that with this work Ethereum-platform tokens may not reach your wallets, we decided to look for the best ways to give you the rewards. Now our team is working with this issue. We will not leave you - you will get your compensation. Be patient. Thank you for being with us!

We want you to know that everything is fine about our confidentiality and we believe that every situation has solutions. Go ahead! Good luck for the projects implementation.
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

Hello. Regarding the crediting of reword, I inform you that we have found the opportunity to bypass the complexity on the Ethereum platform by charging a fee directly in your Personal account on the Ventureon website. All interested persons, please fill out the form https://goo.gl/forms/lPHuGTEladWfuiJ82
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:28:13 AM

Hello. Regarding the crediting of reword, I inform you that we have found the opportunity to bypass the complexity on the Ethereum platform by charging a fee directly in your Personal account on the Ventureon website. All interested persons, please fill out the form https://goo.gl/forms/lPHuGTEladWfuiJ82
Hello @FemmeBit.Yes, I just submited my registration in the google spreadsheets form. I think all solutions that can help and improve to be better for the projects are acceptable. Good luck. Go ahead!
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:29:35 PM

Attention, important message! Calculations are fulfilled. All interested people can read about it here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tonrhhnaOw6CZH0J0zvflMhDFY4jefdIflYd6F8iVdE/edit?pli=1#gid=347638518
All the questions regarding inaccuracies you can solve personally with me in Telegram @Huntressiv, using arguments, if you have any.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:45:03 PM

Attention, important message! Calculations are fulfilled. All interested people can read about it here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tonrhhnaOw6CZH0J0zvflMhDFY4jefdIflYd6F8iVdE/edit?pli=1#gid=347638518
All the questions regarding inaccuracies you can solve personally with me in Telegram @Huntressiv, using arguments, if you have any.

If we want to sell, do you know when VNN token will be listed in public exchange and in which exchange? In your platform, VNN tokens can be traded? Thank you.
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:48:59 AM

If we want to sell, do you know when VNN token will be listed in public exchange and in which exchange? In your platform, VNN tokens can be traded? Thank you.
Greetings @eprocent!
I already answered your question. At the moment, the ICO is live, it's too early to talk about entering the stock exchange. The project team is primarily engaged in preparing for the launch of two start-ups, this is much more important for investors at this stage. And after the start of Billing and TetraTerra projects, I think it would be foolish of you to sell such a liquid investment instrument:)
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:50:01 AM

Hello everyone! Participants, who want to receive remuneration in the Personal Account are already registered. The everyone's password is at your e-mail. For those who have already been registered before, accruals have been credited to the current Personal Account.
I remind you that the links to transactions will be displayed in the corresponding table. This is about those participants to whom accruals will be credited on wallets. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tonrhhnaOw6CZH0J0zvflMhDFY4jefdIflYd6F8iVdE/edit?pli=1#gid=1158147617
nhiatay

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:08:37 PM

Hi,

I've participated to the facebook campaign, and have stake, why my ETH address not display at your excel spreadsheet?

Here is my info:
- facebook: facebook.com/nhiatay
- ETH address: 0x24efA065a3985De5e72993F1F4CC3dD69B2891Cb

Please help to check it. Thanks
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:46:41 PM

Greetings @eprocent!
I already answered your question. At the moment, the ICO is live, it's too early to talk about entering the stock exchange. The project team is primarily engaged in preparing for the launch of two start-ups, this is much more important for investors at this stage. And after the start of Billing and TetraTerra projects, I think it would be foolish of you to sell such a liquid investment instrument:)

I understand you about your necessity to launch the two startups, but to be foolish to sell sooner or later, keep your opinion that we can decide differently. Many of those interested in supporting you both in ICO as in the bounty campaign have the right to decide when and how they sell when the VNN will be listed publicly. Moreover, as I said before, I wish you a lot of success in implementing the Ventureon project successfully.
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:18:44 PM

Greetings @eprocent!

I understand you about your necessity to launch the two startups, but to be foolish to sell sooner or later, keep your opinion that we can decide differently. Many of those interested in supporting you both in ICO as in the bounty campaign have the right to decide when and how they sell when the VNN will be listed publicly. Moreover, as I said before, I wish you a lot of success in implementing the Ventureon project successfully.
Do you prefer to be promised to you? Our team does more than promises. At the moment, we offer more than exchanges. You have the opportunity to multiply your tokens directly in your account using a robot trader
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:26:44 PM

Hi,

I've participated to the facebook campaign, and have stake, why my ETH address not display at your excel spreadsheet?

Here is my info:
- facebook: facebook.com/nhiatay
- ETH address: 0x24efA065a3985De5e72993F1F4CC3dD69B2891Cb

Please help to check it. Thanks
We will check. Tomorrow I'll tell you the answer
You have filled the agreement  for automatic registration on the ICO-project Ventureon web-site and on crediting of bounty-reward in the Personal Account. The password is at your e-mail.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 11:25:37 PM

Greetings @eprocent!

Do you prefer to be promised to you? Our team does more than promises. At the moment, we offer more than exchanges. You have the opportunity to multiply your tokens directly in your account using a robot trader
About robot trader can it be used on public exchanges? What are these exchanges? Or the robot trader can actually be used only in your exchange? I do not know the details about it.
FemmeBit

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:07:20 AM

Greetings @eprocent!

About robot trader can it be used on public exchanges? What are these exchanges? Or the robot trader can actually be used only in your exchange? I do not know the details about it.

More info here https://hypercube.fund/main/faq
eprocent

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:30:55 AM

Greetings @eprocent!

In the article from the link above, I read that "Manual mode is available to every VNN investor inside a personal account". For those who have offered support in bounty campaign this robot trader is avalaible inside a personal account?
FemmeBit

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

Greetings @eprocent!

In the article from the link above, I read that "Manual mode is available to every VNN investor inside a personal account". For those who have offered support in bounty campaign this robot trader is avalaible inside a personal account?
At the moment there is an update of the robot functionality in the personal account. As soon as everything is ready, I will notify you how to use it. Follow the updates in the chats.
eprocent

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

Greetings @eprocent!

At the moment there is an update of the robot functionality in the personal account. As soon as everything is ready, I will notify you how to use it. Follow the updates in the chats.
Thanks for the reply. I'm also waiting to use this robot trading, because I think a trading robot may be useful, depending on some parameters. God luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: