Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The infuriating assumptions of image captchas  (Read 204 times)
kryptopath (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:15:14 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 04:52:12 AM by kryptopath

Don't you hate it when the captcha says "choose all the snails" and you know that one is a fossilized ammonoid, but these jerks want you to pick it anyways?

Or how about when it says "choose all the street signs" and one is a realtors sign and you grumble about technicalities?

Uhg. Anyone else do this? Not just with captchas I guess

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:17:17 AM

It bothers me that the Big Bang Theory theme song says "14 MILLION years" instead of BILLION.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
kryptopath (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:51:00 AM

It bothers me that the Big Bang Theory theme song says "14 MILLION years" instead of BILLION.   Undecided

How dare they??? They're supposed to be a SCIENCE show!!!  Wink

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
ennas

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:08:21 AM

Smiles.
Annoying shit.
i get headache tryin to select some captcha.
the simple click and accept is way better.
torrihuff

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:24:01 AM

Captcha's are the worst part of the entire crypto experience!!!!     I love when you see the same captcha as you've seen a billion other times, and when you click on all the squares with vehicles in it, this time it decides that one square up in the top corner that has the smallest piece of car antenna in it, now counts, where every other damn time you've done it didn't... 

I don't hate a lot of things, but captcha is one of them!
churd443

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:28:18 AM

I totally loath captcha.  I wish captcha was a person so I could b'tch slap it like the b'tch it is!  I swear it knows when to mess with you.  Like it has some radar on you and knows when it can provoke you the most.  Down with captcha, that's my vote!
WhichIsGood

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Young, Dumb & Broke

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:42:48 AM

The moment i saw the the topic, i was suddenly reminded of the time where i was held by a pic captcha from logging in for more than 2 mins. Made my blood boil a little.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: