Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:39:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (ATS) Authorship token is not a scam  (Read 327 times)
shae123 (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:55:18 AM

I just received my Tokens yesterday and im one of those whose suspended because of there 3 ip rules. Until i received email from ATS that they will correct there wrong and pay the rightful and deserved persons.

But i see a lot of people still complaining i dont think they already read thee lates mail of ATS already. Let them finished transfering all payments yet, and as they say it would take a week before it finished. If the distribution of tokens is already finished and you still didn't received your reward that time you can shout to Whole world that ATS is a scam(IF YOU ARE NOT A CHEATER.)
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:56:55 AM

That was you and you are not others, A lot of people are not received their token, and remember the United states through the SEC already announced the icos that already made in the US will have included in the illegal Project and that was the main concern.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:55:15 AM

That was you and you are not others, A lot of people are not received their token, and remember the United states through the SEC already announced the icos that already made in the US will have included in the illegal Project and that was the main concern.

This is true, just because a coin gave out some of its promised drop doesn't mean they're completely redeemed. If a majority of the community is being denied the coins for no apparent reason, then that's a big flag!

Have there been any PR releases from ATS? I've been looking for what they have to say on the matter, and it seems that they're just hiding behind the veiled curtain of ip rules. I am gullible and usually give the benefit to the doubt, but to each their own. Tongue
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:59:48 AM

I don't think it's a scam, this seems to be a genuine company, it's not some unknown people who appeared out of nowhere. I think it's just badly managed. They are trying to repair now but it may be too little too late, there are a lot of people who don't trust them now and don't think they are professional.

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:06:22 AM

First of all this project is quite shady,
is not about the distribution alone,if you do some research about their project and their eth address you will see a 'sign',
for example they're claiming to be an american but they can not speak english properly.
and others,
try to read this first and then re-think about it again :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186041.0[ATS Scam Accusation].

after this thread opened a few days ago,they[developer] gave you an email and sending the tokens.
judge it by yourself
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:30:41 PM

I believe in Authorship project.

ATS up to $1 US sooner or later...!!!  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: