Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP!] PuppyTwist problem  (Read 516 times)
akabmikua (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:50:40 PM

On the FAQ page, it says that we get a payout when we reach 0.25 BTC. I have reached 0.28 BTC but haven't still received the payout.

Sorry, I don't want to reveal the BTC address nor the websites.

Any solution???

PS: Are puppytwist admin/moderator a part of this BitcoinTalk community?

BTC: 16V3WVdW1oXbgAdDHKHdvJ9Msm4CSDrigf
Always, respect. Join CEX.IO and we both get advatage.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prophet

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:57:17 PM

probably not, I've mined on a few pools, takes a while for them to transfer the amount, they need to wait for the BTC to confirm.
akabmikua (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:02:28 PM

probably not, I've mined on a few pools, takes a while for them to transfer the amount, they need to wait for the BTC to confirm.

PuppyTwist is NOT a pool. Its a Bitcoin Advertising Network.

Grous1987

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:07:24 PM

PuppyTwist is NOT a pool. Its a Bitcoin Advertising Network.

With most advertising networks I know it takes a while for the payout requests to process (usually greater than 24 hours)..but I'm not sure how it works in terms of Bitcoin. Maybe just the 6 confirmations?
akabmikua (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:39:04 PM

On the FAQ page, it says that we get a payout when we reach 0.25 BTC. I have reached 0.28 BTC but haven't still received the payout.

Sorry, I don't want to reveal the BTC address nor the websites.

Any solution???

PS: Are puppytwist admin/moderator a part of this BitcoinTalk community?

You may be out of luck cause a month or two ago the owner was trying to sell it, so I don't know if he just abandoned it. But try pming this guy, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=80163 I don't know if he sold it or kept it.

He sold it to someone else, I got this from this guy only. Also, he has promised me to process my current payout, so I think, I will get these BTC at least.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: