Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:58:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55430 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:00:26 PM

I have claimed my airdrop POW today. Thank you developer team. I hope this will be successful project. Claiming airdrop is really easy just login with your Facebook account and claim your tokens. Takes only a few second and you will see your dashboard with tokens. If you see post before you have to think about your privacy because they get access to your email and friends. For me that is just no problem at all.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:40:47 PM

Airdrop has not started yet, it will be live on 3rd Oct as per information posted on their website. They will remove all balances before starting the airdrop, currently, they are working in test mode only.

I have also tried to make a claim .. and the result "Some problem occurred, please try again.User already exists in our database! Sorry, No additional free content allowed!" after I read .. information listed on webside .. same as you say
Have you receive yours?
I receive mine instantly.
POWtoken (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:41:19 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 04:21:18 AM by POWtoken

if you are living in HK area, what will be the exact time of the airdrop? I'm confused of the PT, is it Pacific Standard Time? Please clarify dev thanks!

Time of airdrop is 09:00 PDT on 3rd OCT. This is 00:00 (midnight) on 4thOCT in Honk Kong.In hindsight we should have done the Airdrop at 08:00 PDT which would have meant 23:00 HST, but we only realised the problem today! :-)

Good luck with the airdrop.

team@powtoken.com
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:47:39 AM

Airdrop has not started yet, it will be live on 3rd Oct as per information posted on their website. They will remove all balances before starting the airdrop, currently, they are working in test mode only.

I have also tried to make a claim .. and the result "Some problem occurred, please try again.User already exists in our database! Sorry, No additional free content allowed!" after I read .. information listed on webside .. same as you say
Have you receive yours?
I receive mine instantly.

Apologies, but you have not received anything - the Airdrop has NOT started yet - you did not read the bold notice in large letters at the top of the claim form - the site is in development mode - bug fixing - and we are incredibly grateful to the Bitcointalk community for highlighting many bugs - which we continue to fix. Any POW given out before Oct 3rd will be cancelled. The good news is if you claim on 3rd Oct at 09:00 PDT you will have a good chance of getting a much higher claim. The first claimant will get 10bn POW.

Good luck on the 3rd Oct, and thanks for your amazing support!
team@powtoken.com

POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:55:50 AM

I have claimed my airdrop POW today. Thank you developer team. I hope this will be successful project. Claiming airdrop is really easy just login with your Facebook account and claim your tokens. Takes only a few second and you will see your dashboard with tokens. If you see post before you have to think about your privacy because they get access to your email and friends. For me that is just no problem at all.

Genuinely sorry to disappoint, but you have not received anything - the Airdrop has NOT started yet - you did not read the bold notice in large letters at the top of the claim form - the site is in development mode - bug fixing - and we are incredibly grateful to the Bitcointalk community for highlighting many bugs - which we continue to fix (so far over 20 bugs discovered by Bitcointalk members for which we have scheduled to pay a bug bounty on the 3rd when the token launches).

It says on the website and on the claim form in bold letters on the website - the Airdop starts on Oct 3rd.

All POW given our before then is so we can bug test the system, and will be cancelled before we start the airdrop. The good news is if you claim on 3rd Oct at 09:00 PDT you will have a good chance of getting a much higher claim. The first claimant will get 10bn POW.

Good luck on the 3rd Oct, and thanks for your amazing support!
team@powtoken.com

vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:58:46 AM

I thought the airdrop start on October 3? how do you received the coin if the airdrop is not started yet?

chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:03:29 AM

I thought the airdrop start on October 3? how do you received the coin if the airdrop is not started yet?
wonder like you. :/ they say airdrop will start on 3rd October. how this guys can get coin soon like this
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:12:57 AM

Too RISKY they can access to your email and FB partners

Hello there - Have a read of the whitepaper and you will see we are a hybrid of an "off-bockchain" service offering free transfers between you and your Facebook friends of a "token" which is linked to a real ERC20 token on the blockchain.
http://powtoken.com/POW_Whitepaper_19_09_2017.pdf

It currently costs approximately USD 0.50 in Gas to make a transfer on the Ethereum blockchain, and by offering our free "off blockchain" service between Facebook users we are creating a real saving for users.

The reason why we ask for your Facebook friendslist is not to contact them but to solely to pre-populate the "to" field in the send form on the site - is entirely for your benefit - so you can send your friends some POW, or they can send you some POW.

The reason why we require your email is as a UID so you can login if Facebook ever rescind our ability to use your Facebook login (as if we did not know your email address you would not be able to prove your POW was yours). If we did not have a backup it would be negligent.

If you read our privacy policy you will see that we are a UK limited company and have no interest in breaching the regulations in relation to your privacy.

Furthermore, we are giving all the tokens away free - so quite frankly, what is the risk?

Anyway, its entirely up to you, if you feel you don't want to claim some free POW that is your decision.

Best regards
team@powtoken.com

VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:19:00 AM

Pretty sure anyone claiming to have received the coins here as no idea what's going on.

Furthermore, I respect the dev's response to the "Too Risky" claim, they make some good points. To be honest I was hesitant at first myself.

Isn't 10b for the first user a bit much? I mean... Seriously, that sounds like a lot, even for the crazy total supply that this coin has. I think the curve should maybe start lower so that it's not a complete dump once this coin hits market. Just my $0.02, though. I think it usually works best when there's some incentive to stay in the community, whereas this looks like a huge dump scheme. But we'll see... I haven't seen a coin that promotes "Off-the-blockchain technology" before, so we'll see how that's received! Thanks for the project/airdrop, dev.
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:20:41 AM

wonder like you. :/ they say airdrop will start on 3rd October. how this guys can get coin soon like this

They haven't received anything - please see my posts above - I am the dev. See original announcent post. Tks for support
team@powtoken.com
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:32:42 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 06:18:42 AM by POWtoken

Pretty sure anyone claiming to have received the coins here as no idea what's going on.

Furthermore, I respect the dev's response to the "Too Risky" claim, they make some good points. To be honest I was hesitant at first myself.

Isn't 10b for the first user a bit much? I mean... Seriously, that sounds like a lot, even for the crazy total supply that this coin has. I think the curve should maybe start lower so that it's not a complete dump once this coin hits market. Just my $0.02, though. I think it usually works best when there's some incentive to stay in the community, whereas this looks like a huge dump scheme. But we'll see... I haven't seen a coin that promotes "Off-the-blockchain technology" before, so we'll see how that's received! Thanks for the project/airdrop, dev.

Tks, we hope you represent the silent majority :-)

We're having a massive PR splash on the 2nd Oct (UK mainstream media, TV, press etc...) which should mean there is a real scramble for that #1 slot (the 10bn POW). We're not trying to do this halfheartedly - we want hundreds of millions of users. That is why POW will become valuable.

Good luck on the 3rd
team@powtoken.com
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:32:53 PM

We've just produced a short film (2mins) describing what POWtoken.com is all about.
Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for support
team@powtoken.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYKEyrw6W5w

Mahiro11

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:49:58 AM

I really like the project and the fact that u need a 3months old facebook account to join the air drop is good for the advertisement and of course for the supply because mostly legit people could join. good luck to the team
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:07:33 AM

Done registering. I hope this coin goes to the moon and beyond.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:24:59 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 06:38:56 AM by POWtoken

I really like the project and the fact that u need a 3months old facebook account to join the air drop is good for the advertisement and of course for the supply because mostly legit people could join. good luck to the team

Tks :-)  6 days and counting till the 'Airdrop'. Please be sure to claim as close to 09:00 AM PDT on 3rd October in order to maximise your chance of being first and getting the 10bn POW!

Thanks for your support
team@powtoken.com
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:32:33 AM

Done registering. I hope this coin goes to the moon and beyond.

Us too! :-)

But, please, I need to clarify - nobody has claimed yet. We are still in bug-hunting mode. The actual Airdrop kicks off on 3rd October at 09:00 PDT.

On the claim form it says...in big letters ;-), that the POW issue before 3rd Oct is for bug-testing and will be cancelled!

Please come back on the 3rd October and as close as possible to 09:00 AM PDT to maximise your chance of being the first and getting 10bn POW!

Wishing you best of luck on the 3rd!

Thanks for your support
team@powtoken.com
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:05:07 AM

god that video did not install that much confidence look doegy as fuck

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:18:19 PM

god that video did not install that much confidence look doegy as fuck

There was not unanimous enthusiasm for it internally either ;-)

Does anybody else have a view?
Thanks
team@powtoken.com

AdamCooper

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:12:39 PM

Hi devs,

What time will be the airdrop be in Greenwich Mean Time?

Everyday I'm HODLing.
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:15:52 AM

Hi devs,

What time will be the airdrop be in Greenwich Mean Time?

09:00 BST is 08:00 GMT

http://powtoken.com/img/GMT.png
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: