Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55432 times)
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:49:26 PM

its a huge supply, i can only wish very many people dc claim this so that it can have some value once at the market, but i know many people will claim to dump, basically due to the huge supply
POWtoken (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:04:59 PM

its a huge supply, i can only wish very many people dc claim this so that it can have some value once at the market, but i know many people will claim to dump, basically due to the huge supply

If that is true (may be) can't dump till Dec 17 as there is no bridge yet between POW lite and POW ERC20 - that is our post launch task#1.

O.K. If anybody reading this at 13:00 PDT on 29th Sept - we're about to zero the databases and do a "dry run". If you fancy some fun, see if you can be the 1st claimant and get 10b POW. We'll leave the system allocating claims for next hour or so to run some tests.

Remember, the real Airdrop kicks of 09:00 PDT on 3rd Oct.

Thanks for support
team@powtoken.com
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:11:28 PM

I participate in the distribution. Tell me on what purse come tokens ?? And then it's not clear how that, it was attached to Facebook and all ((((Thanks.

Hi :-) Please have a look at the earlier posts I have made - all your questions are answered there. Apols for not answering here, super busy.

Long and the short of it is the real Airdrop is on 3rd Oct @ 09:00 PDT.

Thanks for support
team@POWtoken.com
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

Can you make a countdown till airdrop?
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:52:50 PM

Can you make a countdown till airdrop?

Yep, is on the website Homepage - we've tested - is spot on. As soon as it gets to zero hit F5 (important) and the "Login With Facebook" button will appear - then go for it!

(If you don't hit F5 the "Login with Facebook" button will not appear and you will miss the boat.)

Thanks for your support
team@POWtoken.com
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:59:02 PM

Join the AirDrop now. Grin

The Airdrop starts at 09:00 PDT on 3rd Oct. The site is currently accepting test claims as a part of a bullet proofing process.

All test claims will be deleted prior to launch on 3rd Oct.

Thanks for support
team@powtoken.com
so airdrop is on at that time?
is there a specified time limit. or just that time to follow the airdrop

No time-limit. Once the Airdrop is open, we keep running until the 10 billionth claim is made! There are 2 billion Facebook accounts who could claim, and we're next integrating with Instagram, Twitter, Weibo etc.... By the time 10 billion claims have been made we'll have give away over 250 billion POW.

To put it into context, the last 5 billion claimants will only get 1 POW each (this is because the algo does not allocate fractions of POW and rounds "down" using the Floor() function). The Algo is (10^10)/(number_of_users). Can see from the equation that as soon as get past 5 billion claims, each user just gets 1 POW.

The allocation schedule is therefore intensely deflationary - despite first impressions.

Good luck on the 3rd! Remember, the 1st claimant is going to get 10 billion POW.

team@powtoken.com
gawajn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:18:52 PM

Interesting distribution. Is there a formula how the amount you get is calculated?
The first is getting 10b, how much is the second person is getting?

POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:07:25 PM

Interesting distribution. Is there a formula how the amount you get is calculated?
The first is getting 10b, how much is the second person is getting?

yes , formula us (10b)/Users.

So in case of 1st user = (10b)/1 = 10b POW
So in case of 2nd user = (10b)/2 = 5b POW
So in case of 1,000th user = (10b)/1,000 = 10m POW
So in case of 1,000,000th user = (10b)/1,000,000 = 10,000 POW

It carries on for 10bn claimers. The last 5b claimers get just 1 POW each (because the don't issue fractions of POW and round "down" each allocation to the next integer).

Thanks and good luck on 3rd Oct.
team@powtoken.com
snowpalm

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:41:22 AM

Until yesterday we could go to www.powtoken and log in with Facebook and see our account.
Today we can not do that anymore;there is no Facebook button to log in anymore.
How do we get access to our account now?
www.powtoken.com/account also does not work anymore;
Please help.

Avugara

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:51:36 AM

How do i join this airdrop?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:56:13 AM

Is there any alternative way of joining the airdrop as I don't have any facebook account and don't plan to use one in near future at least ? I am curious why not this forum isn't being used for accepting the members ? If there is any change I will join else will see the further development in post listing era on exchanges.
orenjebum

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:04:58 AM

Is there any alternative way of joining the airdrop as I don't have any facebook account and don't plan to use one in near future at least ? I am curious why not this forum isn't being used for accepting the members ? If there is any change I will join else will see the further development in post listing era on exchanges.

maybe this is part of the coin promotion of ERC20, so we have to have and access airdrop through social media, and this project choose facebook account, I also do not understand how to follow this airdrop. terms and conditions apply when following any airdrop.
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:24:31 AM

I went to your webpage , i clicked the facebook button and i followed you in facebook.
If i am right , imust come back on 3rd October to the webpage to register and login for enjoy the airdrop?

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:58:30 PM

Until yesterday we could go to www.powtoken and log in with Facebook and see our account.
Today we can not do that anymore;there is no Facebook button to log in anymore.
How do we get access to our account now?
www.powtoken.com/account also does not work anymore;
Please help.

All claims for last 2 weeks were "test" claims - it said so clearly on the website - we were in development mode. All test claims have now been zeroed.

To claim your POW simply come to POWtoken.com at 09:00 PDT and click "login with facebook". The "login with facebook" button will only appear after 09:00 on the 3rd Oct.

Good luck.

Thanks
team@powtoken.com
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:22:18 PM

I went to your webpage , i clicked the facebook button and i followed you in facebook.
If i am right , imust come back on 3rd October to the webpage to register and login for enjoy the airdrop?
Correct
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:30:50 PM

Sorry, no, must have a Facebook account. They have 2bn users so was a large universe for us. We are adding other social media sites to login feature in the future - but we had to prioritise resources for the launch.

Thanks
team@powtoken.com
jijikill

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:37:28 PM

The Airdrop starts at 09:00 PDT on 3rd Oct. The site is currently accepting test claims as a part of a bullet proofing process.

Thanks for support
team@powtoken.com

No time-limit. Once the Airdrop is open, we keep running until the 10 billionth claim is made! There are 2 billion Facebook accounts who could claim, and we're next integrating with Instagram, Twitter, Weibo etc.... By the time 10 billion claims have been made we'll have give away over 250 billion POW.

To put it into context, the last 5 billion claimants will only get 1 POW each (this is because the algo does not allocate fractions of POW and rounds "down" using the Floor() function). The Algo is (10^10)/(number_of_users). Can see from the equation that as soon as get past 5 billion claims, each user just gets 1 POW.

The allocation schedule is therefore intensely deflationary - despite first impressions.

Good luck on the 3rd! Remember, the 1st claimant is going to get 10 billion POW.

team@powtoken.com

2 Billion Facebook account ? Seriously? There are only 2 Billions active users on Facebook so you are basically saying all the users on Facebook to claim? dafuq?
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

Thanks for support
team@powtoken.com

team@powtoken.com

2 Billion Facebook account ? Seriously? There are only 2 Billions active users on Facebook so you are basically saying all the users on Facebook to claim? dafuq?

I said "Facebook accounts who could claim".

Good luck
team@powtoken.com
jijikill

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:53:43 PM

Thanks for support
team@powtoken.com

team@powtoken.com

Good luck
team@powtoken.com

Sorry for my stupid mistake dev haha, english is not my mother tongue ,thank you for your time explain to me tho , awesome project btw
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:58:58 PM

Thanks for support
team@powtoken.com

team@powtoken.com

Good luck
team@powtoken.com

Sorry for my stupid mistake dev haha, english is not my mother tongue ,thank you for your time explain to me tho , awesome project btw

Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: