Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] MoonBitco.in mining bonus - anyone else seen it yet? Info here...  (Read 580 times)
robattfield (OP)

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:23:33 AM

Hey everyone,

I've just noticed that Moon Bitcoin is offering a 'mining bonus' now... Details about the bonus can be seen on their site, but I'll copy/paste it below.

You should see the mining bonus checkbox and blue text in the image below:

Clicking on the 'what is this?' link will show the following:

For those who need a screenreader to read out text to them, the same info as in the above image is below:

When you tick the Run mining bonus checkbox we will run a background POW mining process in your browser.

Later when you make a faucet claim we will calculate an extra bonus of up to 100% on your faucet claim!

The bonus amount is based on how much hashing power you have contributed while the mining process was running - so to maximize your bonus you must leave the Moon Bitcoin tab open in between claims.

PLEASE NOTE: This mining process will increase the CPU usage on your PC/device whilst it is running by up to 30%.

The mining bonus is completely optional so if it causes a problem for you then please turn it off by unticking the Run mining bonus checkbox.

Enjoy your extra bonus bits Smiley.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:45:21 PM

I see it since yesterday. So far I didn't tried it, because my PC is old, and I wouldn't able to use it comfortable with increased CPU usage. But it's nice option to get additional satoshi Smiley
And one strange thing - almost at same time freebitco.in started to offer their background mining. But so far it's only available for some users. I think freebitco.in mining is better because there users can choose how many threads and % of CPU to use.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:11:51 PM

I just noticed it earlier today. Good to see that Moonbitco.in is still active in making improvements. They offer several bonuses already which is really good.

And one strange thing - almost at same time freebitco.in started to offer their background mining. But so far it's only available for some users. I think freebitco.in mining is better because there users can choose how many threads and % of CPU to use.
It seems that mining is now the new trend in faucets, I saw this CoinCrunch announced here in the forum mining XMR and will be converted in BTC. There's no indicated percentage in Moonbit.co.in but there are options (Low CPU Usage - smaller bonus, Medium CPU Usage - default, High CPU Usage, Very High CPU Usage - larger bonus)
DJ1554

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:51:45 PM

I may try this , I quite like moonbitcoin . Will let you know how it goes.
xavierh18

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:39:10 AM

Thanks good friend I am waiting for you to put the solvemedia because the recapchat makes me difficult

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
fbt

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

All that is cool. But site is injected with coinhive... Or it's trying to inject that script to users browsers Sad
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:25:51 PM

I will try it too, thanks a lot.
DJ1554

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

Well I used it , you get a little more but they do try to inject a btc jscoinminer even when you dont tick the box ,so make sure you have your security setting up when accessing the site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: