Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about a transaction in wallets.  (Read 255 times)
TanClan98 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:32:05 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 11:16:57 AM by TanClan98

I want to know about this one can know it yet because my wallet is still empty and this would be helpful for me in the future as long as I got paid from my campaign.

Is it possible to send coins of the ethereum, from waves wallet to My etherwallet?

Iam Asking this one guys because my campaign sends coins to our eth address and base from my studies here or also known as research that fee's is needed. I cant use my card to get coins its being track by my parents and for that I really love to read you answers.
VenessaShillerqzx

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:45:56 PM

Basically you are sending coins from one wallet to another wallet. So it is totally possible.

C
Finally C is!!!
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:16:15 PM

I want to know about this one can know it yet because my wallet is still empty and this would be helpful for me in the future as long as I got paid from my campaign.

Is it possible to send coins of the ethereum, from waves wallet to My etherwallet?

Iam Asking this one guys because my campaign sends coins to our eth address and base from my studies here or also known as research that fee's is needed. I cant use my card to get coins its being track by my parents and for that I really love to read you answers.
Just to clarify your question: You mean your Eathereum wallet on Waves platform? If so, yes, you can send your Ethereum from Ether wallet to my ethereum wallet.
If you mean Waves wallet, then no. Waves can't be sent to my Ethereum wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: